facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old June 16, 2011, 11:17 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mashrafee

In that case, the 1999 win against Pakistan was really 'bought' by Sheikh Hasina and in Multan Test losing to Pakistan in that close margin was really a fluke...

Shujon was not at his best during the last few years of his game but that is what we we had at that time and I dont think we could call him "Least" talented,, how was Lipu all that talented, losing all the ICC games against African nations?

Old June 16, 2011, 12:24 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Ryan Ten Doescate

He said one of the least... He hasn't got an abundance of Talent like say Akram Khan did.
Old June 16, 2011, 01:21 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sakib, Mashrafi, Mushfiq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crickbang
Ok let's see 15-4 = 11 so in that pattern you should add 11 more days to that deadline lol.

Next Coach appointment deadline: June 4th, June 15th, June 26th..........infinity.....
hahahahaaahhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaa........ Carry on........
Old June 16, 2011, 01:48 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by deshimon
hahahahaaahhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaa........ Carry on........
You can't get more than infinity
Old June 16, 2011, 02:56 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: All Bangladeshi players

Quote:
One thing I don't understand is why can't we look past Australian coaches? Is there any mandatory rule in the BCB that says we should shut our minds off to other coaches from different countries and just hire Australians no matter how good or bad they are as coaches? So Narrow minded. Anyway, we can't do anything now. It will be Stuart Law regardless of our personal choices or opinions.
Our last two coaches were Australian.BCB was not happy with both of them.Infact i am also against Ausi coach.I have a feeling that all of there Ausi coaches try to make our batsman to play like the Ausi batsman.Specially Siddons tried so.Specially for Ash and Junaid,Siddons never allowed them to play their natural game.But stroke playing is the basic nature of subcontinental players.Anyway this time i want a coach other than an Ausi.

Posted via BC Mobile Edition
Old June 16, 2011, 03:08 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.H.Rubel
Our last two coaches were Australian.BCB was not happy with both of them.Infact i am also against Ausi coach.I have a feeling that all of there Ausi coaches try to make our batsman to play like the Ausi batsman.Specially Siddons tried so.Specially for Ash and Junaid,Siddons never allowed them to play their natural game.But stroke playing is the basic nature of subcontinental players.Anyway this time i want a coach other than an Ausi.

Posted via BC Mobile Edition
Not two, three coaches. Those are Trevor Chapel, Dav Whatmore and Takku Sidons.
Old June 16, 2011, 05:03 PM
Cricket Legend

Lol, Takku.
Old June 16, 2011, 08:29 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banglaguy
Actually you can. It's the BCB we are talking about. The definition of infinity as we know it doesn't apply to these guys. So follow on this next pattern here:

June 26th, Infinity,......zzzzzzzzz.......hobe hocche ar 1 shoptah........zzzzz........bhai coach koi...........hobe bhai ar 1 maash........zzzzz.........are dhut beta coach koi......bhai aro 1 bochor.......zzzzz......are rakh tor ek bochor......Coacher naam de akhoni..... and so on.....

Last edited by Crickbang; June 16, 2011 at 09:05 PM..
Old June 17, 2011, 01:11 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: tamim,shafiul,mushy

further delay???
Old June 17, 2011, 01:44 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: tamim,sakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by deshimon
Not two, three coaches. Those are Trevor Chapel, Dav Whatmore and Takku Sidons.
it was GREAT MOHSIN KAMAL between trevor chapel and dev whatmore .mr.MH.RUBEL was right

Last edited by frd; June 17, 2011 at 07:46 AM..
Old June 17, 2011, 05:11 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Actually you can. It's the BCB we are talking about. The definition of infinity as we know it doesn't apply to these guys. So follow on this next pattern here:

June 26th, Infinity,......zzzzzzzzz.......hobe hocche ar 1 shoptah........zzzzz........bhai coach koi...........hobe bhai ar 1 maash........zzzzz.........are dhut beta coach koi......bhai aro 1 bochor.......zzzzz......are rakh tor ek bochor......Coacher naam de akhoni..... and so on.....
I guess I've been proved wrong.
Old June 17, 2011, 12:45 PM
Cricket Legend

Man SL is really struggling at 177/9. Law is packing his bags for Dhaka right now I suppose?
Old June 17, 2011, 12:57 PM
Street Cricketer

Favorite Player: Totti, De Rossi, Pizzaro

I wish Law would somehow get a permanent post as SLHC following the England tour so BCB can go for their 'alleged' 2nd choice although i find it hard to believe that SL would offer him anything greater than an interim role.
Old June 17, 2011, 01:07 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
I guess I've been proved wrong.
No need to guess. Prove it wrong if you can.
Old June 17, 2011, 01:11 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkFalgun
I wish Law would somehow get a permanent post as SLHC following the England tour so BCB can go for their 'alleged' 2nd choice although i find it hard to believe that SL would offer him anything greater than an interim role.
Man we don't really know if the "alleged" 2nd choice is Mick Newell or not. Nobody from the BCB said anything about him. It's just the media that's spinning his name around. So it's a risky proposition if we wait for a coach till mid July, while losing Law to SL in the process of waiting for a better coach. Sometimes we got to take what we are given/provided with. I have made peace with the fact that it will probably be Stuart Law. I am ok with it now. Just get the deal done already. I wanna see what he can on a permanent basis for 2 years, rather than for just 2 months.
Old June 17, 2011, 01:44 PM
Street Cricketer

Favorite Player: Totti, De Rossi, Pizzaro

Quote:
Man we don't really know if the "alleged" 2nd choice is Mick Newell or not. Nobody from the BCB said anything about him. It's just the media that's spinning his name around. So it's a risky proposition if we wait for a coach till mid July, while losing Law to SL in the process of waiting for a better coach. Sometimes we got to take what we are given/provided with. I have made peace with the fact that it will probably be Stuart Law. I am ok with it now. Just get the deal done already. I wanna see what he can on a permanent basis for 2 years, rather than for just 2 months.
i understand its all media frenzy which is why the use of the term 'alleged' but hey, the case of Law being the front-runner could also be media hype so no need to rest in peace that early im more interested in keeping my fingers crossed at the moment.
perhaps only the news of Vincent Barnes is to be believed as that has been covered by cricinfo. The great irony is that whilst BCB is yet to make any visible progress in hiring BD's next coach, they've done a great job of jeopardizing the career of one of South African national cricket team's long serving coach with Loitta's unprofessional press release .
Old June 17, 2011, 02:48 PM
Cricket Legend

Jani na re bhai. Ekta announcement dite jodi 2 shoptah lage, taile to moha bipod ase Cricket team shamne. Coach niye eto drama to team selection er shomoy ki obostha hobe?
Old June 17, 2011, 05:31 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Shakib, Mashrafe

^ bepar ta to khali "announcement" er na !! negotiation cholche...2 party agree korlei to final decision ashbe. kintu Law er proti eto bhalobasha amar bhalo lagteche na !!
Old June 18, 2011, 01:17 AM
BanglaCricket Staff
BC - Bangladesh Representative

Favorite Player: Father of BD Cricket

^^ Amader shobar e Law and Order er upor srodhdhashil howa uchit !! :P
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest [Al-Qur'an,13:28]
Old June 18, 2011, 02:05 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naimul_Hd
^ bepar ta to khali "announcement" er na !! negotiation cholche...2 party agree korlei to final decision ashbe. kintu Law er proti eto bhalobasha amar bhalo lagteche na !!
''Law othoba Newell'' era sobai club team ba Academir coach hote o mone hoi ato dor koshakoshi kore na kintu Jatio doler coach hote kotoi na bahana cholse. Amar mone hoi BCB er sathe Micky Mouse er moto khela korse.
Old June 22, 2011, 10:18 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Shakib, Mashrafe

Quote:
সারওয়ার ইমরান জাতীয় দলের দায়িত্ব নিচ্ছেন

স্পোর্টস করেসপন্ডেন্ট
বাংলানিউজটোয়েন্ট ফোর.কম

ঢাকা: শেষপর্যন্ত সারোয়ার ইমরানকেই জাতীয় দলের আপতকালীন কোচের দায়িত্ব দেওয়া হচ্ছে। বিদেশি কোচ না থাকায় জুলাই থেকে জাতীয় দলের অনুশীলন ক্যাম্প পরিচালনা করবেন তিনি। তারমানে এই নয় যে স্টুয়ার্ট ল বাংলাদেশ ক্রিকেট বোর্ড (বিসিবি)’কে না বলে দিয়েছেন। অপেক্ষার পালাটা একটু দীর্ঘ হচ্ছে আর কী।

বিসিবির টেশনিক্যাল ও মূল্যায়ন কমিটির সভায় বুধবার সিদ্ধান্ত নেওয়া হয়ে যতদিন বিদেশি কোচ আসছে না ততোদিন সারোয়ার ইমরান কোচের দায়িত্ব পালন করে যাবেন। চট্টগ্রাম থেকে জাতীয় দল কন্ডিশনিং ক্যাম্প শেষ করে ফিরলেই সারোয়ার ইমরানের হাতে জাতীয় দলের দায়িত্ব তুলে দেওয়া হবে। এছাড়া বিদেশি কোচ নিয়োগের বিষয়টি তরান্বিত করার জন্য প্রধান নির্বাহীকে বলা হয়েছে টেকনিক্যাল কমিটির সভায়।

টেকনিক্যাল ও মূল্যায়ন কমিটির অন্যতম সদস্য গাজী আশরাফ হোসেন লিপু বাংলানিউজকে বলেন,“কোচের বিষয়টি ঝুলে আছে। আর কালক্ষেপণ না করাই ভালো হবে।” স্টুয়ার্ট ল’কে না পাওয়া গেলে শেষপর্যন্ত কি হবে এমন প্রশ্নের জবাবে লিপু বলেন,“নিশ্চয়ই বিকল্প পছন্দ আছে। অনেক কোচই তো আগ্রহ দেখিয়েছেন। তাদের মধ্য থেকে হয়তো একজনকে বেছে নেওয়া হবে।”

এদিকে জিম্বাবুয়ে সফরের আগে জাতীয় দলের সঙ্গে ‘এ’ দলের একটি চারদিনের ম্যাচ, কয়েকটি একদিনের ম্যাচ আয়োজনের বিষয়ে সিদ্ধান্ত নেওয়া হয়েছে। লিপু জানিয়েছেন দক্ষিণ আফ্রিকায় একটি চারদিনের ম্যাচ খেলার বিষয়টি বোর্ডের অনুমোদনের জন্য সুপাশি করেছে টেকনিক্যাল কমিটি।

অনুর্ধ্ব-১৯ বিশ্বকাপ পিছিয়ে যাওয়ায় বাংলাদেশ যুব দলের ব্যাপারে কোন সিদ্ধান্ত হয়নি বলে জানান লিপু। এছাড়া বিসিবি সহসভাপতি আহমেদ সাজ্জাদুল আলম ববি বলেছেন,“ক্যালেন্ড র এবং খেলোয়াড়দের পোশাকের বিষয়ে আলোচনা করা হয়েছে সভায়।
Source
Old June 23, 2011, 11:46 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: ShakTikMashNasir(ShakV2)
Default Sarwar Imran is interim Head Coach of Tigers

SOURCE
Old June 24, 2011, 12:37 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Curtly Ambrose

Old June 24, 2011, 07:28 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Rohit Sharma

Quote:
aleph null?