facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 12, 2012, 06:26 AM
Club Cricketer

Favorite Player: virat kohli

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianLara7
Lol don't get mad, one swallow doesn't make a summer. Beating WI post 2000 is not any great achievement and less said about NZ the better. India's overall record outside India and specially outside Asia is beyond pathetic for so called super power. As I said your away record is equal to Sri lanka and NZ. No doubt India has been a decent team for the last decade but according to their fans you would think they are comparable to Australia and West indies of the past.
You said Indian cricket wasn't up during any time so I provided you with results. Now you have changed the goal post saying 1 swallow doesn't make a summer. Its not excellent but still decent. Pak had avery good team in 90's. Everyone knows that but only place they managed to win the series was Eng and NZ. So i guess even they are pathetic according to your high standards.
Why doesn't Sl and Pak doesn't have any series win in WI and Eng only 1 compared to India's 2.
LOL... India at the same level as SL. Sl doesn't even have won a single test in Aus and Ind. Cmon tell me a country where India doesn't even have a single test victory.

I never said India is a the same level as aus and Wi were or as same as SA. Don't assume things. Quote and discuss with those who say. Don't try to put words in my mouth.