facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old March 6, 2013, 09:05 PM
Cricket Legend
Fantasy Winner: BD v NZ 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadim 98
we couldn't even beat them WITH Shak and Tamim last yr and you think we will beat them WITHOUT them? WOW!
I'm not certain that we will, I think we should.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MohammedC
Comparing Afghan vs Pakistan C team with Bangladesh vs Zimbabwe's important series, one which we lost 2 years ago.

"khoi agorthola aar khoi chokir thola"
In the eye of neutral cricketing world, relevance of Bangladesh vs Zimbabwe series result is in the same bracket of Afghan vs Pakistan C series result.

Old March 6, 2013, 09:11 PM
Cricket Legend
Fantasy Winner: BD v NZ 2008

BCB is no saint. If national team's interest was the first thing in their mind, they should've made Shakib skip BPL for his surgery so that he could be fit for the Srilanka tour, in exchange for complete NOC for IPL. Correct me if I'm wrong, if Shakib plays BPL, both BCB and Shakib stands to gain in terms of money, but BCB doesn't gain anything from Shakib playing IPL.
Old March 6, 2013, 11:44 PM
MLC World Series I

Quote:
Originally Posted by oronnya
The reason I don't like to come to BC anymore is people just speculate too much over here and jumps to a conclusion. Just read the 2nd paragraph it clearly says none of the 2 players has asked for NOCs and still people are blaming these two and questioning their commitment.

Even in Shakib's thread people just simply blamed him for having the surgery during the SL series. I mean have this even crossed your mind that it's actually BCB who didn't want to lose Shakib the star for BPL. If Shakib was after money he wouldn't have said no to county and SLPL last year. He was having the injury issues all through 2012, was on rest as BCB wanted him more for the BPL and of course they didn't want to spend the amount to send him all the way to Australia if it is curable in BD so they were taking time as well.

I really don't think any of our national player would put club before national duty. Have faith in these boys.
You forgot Big Bash
Old March 7, 2013, 12:41 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shak,TI,Mash,Mushy,Dravid

Quote:
Originally Posted by maysun
You forgot Big Bash
Here you go . And I missed the big one.Club from BB was actually ready to pay him a handsome amount and he said no.
Old March 7, 2013, 01:48 AM

Favorite Player: Shakib, Brian Lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murad
Mohammad Isam
I was asked if they can go to the IPL instead of the Zimbabwe tour, but I told them that they wouldn't be able to. I know for sure that even in my capacity, I cannot let them go

http://www.espncricinfo.com/banglade...ry/623784.html
My question to Oronnya is how do you interpret this statement by BCB chief considering Shak and Tamim are the only guys in IPL
Old March 7, 2013, 02:28 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shak,TI,Mash,Mushy,Dravid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadukor
My question to Oronnya is how do you interpret this statement by BCB chief considering Shak and Tamim are the only guys in IPL
Because the question can be asked by anyone. Everyone wants to know whether Shakib and Tamim going to IPL this year. It could be the franchises as well. According to the news the franchises has contacted BCB on this issue. As for KKR I think knowing the situation that Shakib might not be available for the whole tournament they have selected another spinner this year. So Shakib has a very slim chance of getting any matches even if he plays.

And I already highlighted the news from bdnews24 where it clearly says that he doesn't expect Shakib/Tamim to ask for permission.

বিসিবি ক্রিকেট পরিচালনা বিভাগের চেয়ারম্যান এনায়েত হোসেন এ সম্পর্কে বলেছেন,‘আগে দেশের খেলা খেলতে হবে। এটা স্বাভাবিক নিয়ম। তারাও এটা ভালো করে জানে। আমি নিশ্চিত তারাও এমন কোন আবদার করবে না।’

http://www.banglanews24.com/detailsn...06032013179338

Last edited by oronnya; March 7, 2013 at 03:00 PM..