facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

 
 


Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #251  
Old April 10, 2013, 01:18 PM
Sun_ Sun_ is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: March 1, 2013
Location: On my chair
Favorite Player: Shakib,Viru
Posts: 60

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANFAN
When I said Madrasa isn't a problem in comparison to Pak, because there is a large number of Dakhili and Alimi Madrasas who are under by overnment and they have an modern curriculum. Unlike Pakistan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BANFAN
 
The Quomi Madrasas are the one, which are privately funded from internal and external sources. They also are loosely regulated by government. But their curriculum wasn't standardized, it's has been approved this year. So yes they are a bit behind but far ahead of Pakistan.
 
And you didn't point out Quimi ...u just said Madrasa in general, I pointed out Quomi, now I understood, u have no knowledge of it so u had to tell u what is what. check ur post for ref. u didn't mention the word Quomi.. ...
Ha,Ha……….see how [...] u r. Lol. You possess exactly the same attitude like some of those fool, intolerant Bnp-jamat fundamentalists….. When they fail to put logical points behind their argument they bluntly put their own words in others mouth and start to argue against those false assumption. Which is exactly what u r doing now.This this was my first post, see below.... Look closely and perhaps bring a spectacle ………….
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_
As far as I know these koumi Madrasas don’t follow any educational curriculum of Bangladesh.As well as these institutions are not directly under the authority of Education Ministry and usually they don’t get any financial support from the govt rather they gather their funds from foreign donors. However these madrasas may be following the rules and regulations of the funding organization but usually they don’t disclose the identity of the funding organization.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_
This is what i m seeing in Wikipedia.

Al-Jamiatul Ahlia Darul Ulum Muinul Islam ( আল্জামিয়াতুলআহ্ িয়াদারুলউলূমমুঈ ুলইসলাম(হাটহাজারীমাদ্রাস )), popularly known as the Hathazari Madrassah or the "Boro Madrassah "Established in 1896 (1310 Hijri), it is the largest and oldest Deobandimadrassah in Bangladesh.
 
 I am not getting the total picture of these madrasas educational system by seeing their own established educational curriculum. But it has raised some significant question in my mind. Are these madrasa students getting the chance of studying Bengali Literature? If not then how will they cope up with Bengali culture? Do they get the chance of knowing the true brutality of 71? Do they have any idea about Oparajeo Bangla and its symbolic meaning? Govt must look after these madrasa institution, we certainly can’t allow to create mini afganistan/pakistan inside Bangladesh.
This is what I wrote in my very first post. And ur reply against that post was…..this
 


Quote:
Originally Posted by BANFAN
And please don't cut your own feet by bringing up such stupid issues. Madrasas are problem in Pak, not in BD. they are quiet strongly controlled by the govt. we didn't have any problem of Moulobad before tis ICT or Shahbag came up....so just to support AL...don't damage ur country to the world by picking up such nonsense issues...


This is what u wrote. Now u r saying that I didn’t point out koumi madrasa.Lol. Plus now u r saying that its government fault that they failed to controll koumi madrasa which u denied bluntly in ur previous post.lol. Along with that u were even saying that Moulobad was not a problem in Bangladesh before ICT……… lol, congratulation…………for ur absurd argument. See how ur own post is contradicting with each other.

Read and educate urself by reading the history and culture of koumi madrasa, study the reason behind and their establishment, how and from where they manage their funds and their present situation. Then comment and argue. And ya go ahead and again wholeheartedly start putting ur word in my mouth……...after all that is what u r good at. U can start ur boktrita, I have already brought a bucket of popcorn from our kitchen………. It will be fun..

Last edited by reverse_swing; April 11, 2013 at 04:08 AM.. Reason: mod.edit
  #252  
Old April 10, 2013, 05:54 PM
zman's Avatar
zman zman is offline
Test Cricketer
 
Join Date: January 20, 2005
Posts: 1,604

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereWeGo
Listen, it is not really civil to refer to AL as BAL either, we all know why people do that... You do that all the time... So please do not lecture me on language...

on a slightly humorous note, out of B, A, L, only B stands for a Bangla word "Bangladesh". A stands for Awami = Urdu for "jonogon", L stands for "League".
__________________
MOTIVATION - Few things inspire us to soar quite like being really f***ed if we don't (Avatar caption)
  #253  
Old April 10, 2013, 11:11 PM
BANFAN's Avatar
BANFAN BANFAN is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: March 26, 2007
Favorite Player: Shak-Ash-Tam
Posts: 16,689

@Sun your post makes no sense and deserves no further responses. ...full of Contradiction within the same post.....good as jokes though... bye

NB: Read the link I provided in previous post, that can educate u a bit.
__________________
I'm with Shahbag for fair punishment of all war criminals. Im with Shahbag to stand for fair trials of all Corruption, all murders and social injustices occurred over last 40 years. I'm for a secular, corruption free & Just society in Bangladesh. Spirit of '71
  #254  
Old April 11, 2013, 12:35 AM
Rifat's Avatar
Rifat Rifat is offline
Cricket Guru
 
Join Date: March 30, 2007
Location: Connecticut
Favorite Player: Hashim Amla
Posts: 10,457

Lesson Learned: never blindly support a political party without truly knowing their true motive and further research....
__________________
"Ya Allah, give me eyes that see the best in people, a heart that forgives the worst, a mind that forgets the bad and a soul that never loses faith."
-from facebook Group "Alhamdulillah for Everything"
  #255  
Old April 11, 2013, 07:26 AM
BANFAN's Avatar
BANFAN BANFAN is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: March 26, 2007
Favorite Player: Shak-Ash-Tam
Posts: 16,689

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereWeGo
Listen, it is not really civil to refer to AL as BAL either, we all know why people do that... You do that all the time... So please do not lecture me on language...
Looks like this Awami League is shy to use Bangladesh word before it's name? Indian chalbe naki.. otherwise Manmohan's sing has taken the transit without giving anything in return, Bangladesh been cheated to max degree and why are they quiet now? Because The Bangladesh government now is #BAL ...until they officially are Indian.

Anyway why do you have problem? Didn't you claim that you aren't a Awami Leaguer a few posts back?
__________________
I'm with Shahbag for fair punishment of all war criminals. Im with Shahbag to stand for fair trials of all Corruption, all murders and social injustices occurred over last 40 years. I'm for a secular, corruption free & Just society in Bangladesh. Spirit of '71
  #256  
Old April 11, 2013, 08:06 AM
Naimul_Hd's Avatar
Naimul_Hd Naimul_Hd is offline
Cricket Guru
 
Join Date: October 18, 2008
Location: Global City of Australia
Favorite Player: Shakib, Mashrafe
Posts: 13,277

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANFAN
Looks like this Awami League is shy to use Bangladesh word before it's name? Indian chalbe naki.. otherwise Manmohan's sing has taken the transit without giving anything in return, Bangladesh been cheated to max degree and why are they quiet now? Because The Bangladesh government now is #BAL ...until they officially are Indian.

Anyway why do you have problem? Didn't you claim that you aren't a Awami Leaguer a few posts back?
Despite our differences in views and opinions, i always respected your opinion. But i have seen you attacking people personally in your almost every reply. For your such attitude and approach makes your argument much lesser effect than your words. Such attitude is not good for constructive discussion. Don't feel sorry for me, i am okay with such remarks. But I am bit surprised to see you get away every time here in BC. I am not giving you suggestions neither advice, just my opinion. Thanks.
  #257  
Old April 11, 2013, 08:19 AM
Zunaid Zunaid is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: January 22, 2004
Posts: 21,578

This discussion is now turning uncivil. Time for you all to take a breather

- admin
  #258  
Old April 11, 2013, 08:34 AM
roman's Avatar
roman roman is offline
Cricket Guru
 
Join Date: July 18, 2004
Location: New York
Favorite Player: Shakib, Tamim, Mash
Posts: 10,493

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rifat
Lesson Learned: never blindly support a political party without truly knowing their true motive and further research....
Gave up bro? I gave up many years ago. All BD political parties have a common agenda. That is power. No one cares about you and me bro

Unfortunately we dont get the picture..We are so blind and so cynical when it comes to BNP or BAL..Sorry AL. Shame on us that we keep supporting these thieves and waste so much of our times and sometimes our lives for these political parties. For What?

I am pretty sure if some of the BC members were put in a room and the topic of discussion was politics, none of them would come out of that room in one piece .Is BD politics really worth our time and energy? Ei shob Chor batpar der jonno golabazi korte, maramari korte ki ektuo lojja hoy na amader?
__________________
The mind is like a parachute, it only works when open.....Thomas Dewey
  #259  
Old April 11, 2013, 08:40 AM
Naimul_Hd's Avatar
Naimul_Hd Naimul_Hd is offline
Cricket Guru
 
Join Date: October 18, 2008
Location: Global City of Australia
Favorite Player: Shakib, Mashrafe
Posts: 13,277

Quote:
Originally Posted by roman
Gave up bro? I gave up many years ago. All BD political parties have a common agenda. That is power. No one cares about you and me bro

Unfortunately we dont get the picture..We are so blind and so cynical when it comes to BNP or BAL..Sorry AL. Shame on us that we keep supporting these thieves and waste so much of our times and sometimes our lives for these political parties. For What?

I am pretty sure if some of the BC members were put in a room and the topic of discussion was politics, none of them would come out of that room in one piece .Is BD politics really worth our time and energy? Ei shob Chor batpar der jonno golabazi korte, maramari korte ki ektuo lojja hoy na amader?
Lojja ?? Dekhen na, ei shob chor batpar der jonno ekhane onno member der ke gali diteo didha kore na. Lojja thakle ki manush uncivil er moto kotha barta bole ?
  #260  
Old April 11, 2013, 10:08 AM
HereWeGo HereWeGo is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: March 7, 2006
Posts: 2,339

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANFAN
Looks like this Awami League is shy to use Bangladesh word before it's name? Indian chalbe naki.. otherwise Manmohan's sing has taken the transit without giving anything in return, Bangladesh been cheated to max degree and why are they quiet now? Because The Bangladesh government now is #BAL ...until they officially are Indian.

Anyway why do you have problem? Didn't you claim that you aren't a Awami Leaguer a few posts back?
When I was a kid, there was a school in Dhaka. Called American Standard School (***)... No one however referred to it using the abbreviation unless with the sole purpose of malice...

Anyways, you can play dumb or naive... This has nothing to do with India either and you know that too, and if your theory is that B is for Bangladesh than my theory is that I just wrote @5S (At the rate, five, S ; or just jibbrish)....

Also you had no objection when a gentleman you hate was referred to as a douche-bag by another member... So again, please dont lecture me on language...
  #261  
Old April 11, 2013, 11:31 AM
Vepu Vepu is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: December 25, 2012
Posts: 710

divide and rule. thats what they do. 'they want us to keep fighting so that they can keep going to bank'. George Carlin was so very right. even this forum is divided the whole country is divided. next thing we will see bomb blast in a mosque during jumma or bomb blast in baisakhi mela killing 100s of ppl and politicians will be blaming each other playing dirty games. all hail [edit]

Last edited by kalpurush; April 11, 2013 at 11:36 AM.. Reason: Please be careful what you write!
  #262  
Old April 11, 2013, 01:47 PM
al Furqaan's Avatar
al Furqaan al Furqaan is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: February 18, 2004
Location: Chicago
Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin
Posts: 20,146

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereWeGo

Also you had no objection when a gentleman you hate was referred to as a douche-bag by another member... So again, please dont lecture me on language...
Calling Muhammad (pbuh) a douche-bag is protected by the 1972 Constitution as a legitimate expression of political views.

Apparently.
__________________
I drop knowledge so heavy it leaves the world unbalanced, exterminating the spiritual force of all that challenge, I'm the lyrical apocalypse that crumbles the granite, replacing you as the dominant species on the planet.
  #263  
Old April 11, 2013, 02:24 PM
HereWeGo HereWeGo is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: March 7, 2006
Posts: 2,339

Quote:
Originally Posted by al Furqaan
Calling Muhammad (pbuh) a douche-bag is protected by the 1972 Constitution as a legitimate expression of political views.

Apparently.
When someone says something negative like that against someone like our prophet, than it only reflects badly on the person who writes it. Such obscene language should always be ignored. When you try to punish the person, you are also giving importance to his otherwise insensitive garbage article. It does not benefit anyone.
  #264  
Old April 11, 2013, 02:54 PM
al Furqaan's Avatar
al Furqaan al Furqaan is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: February 18, 2004
Location: Chicago
Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin
Posts: 20,146

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereWeGo
When someone says something negative like that against someone like our prophet, than it only reflects badly on the person who writes it. Such obscene language should always be ignored. When you try to punish the person, you are also giving importance to his otherwise insensitive garbage article. It does not benefit anyone.
So if someone says something negative about me does that also only reflect badly on the person who said it?
__________________
I drop knowledge so heavy it leaves the world unbalanced, exterminating the spiritual force of all that challenge, I'm the lyrical apocalypse that crumbles the granite, replacing you as the dominant species on the planet.
  #265  
Old April 11, 2013, 05:25 PM
Zunaid Zunaid is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: January 22, 2004
Posts: 21,578

I do not take too kindly to my words being ignored.

- as admin
Closed Thread

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
BanglaCricket.com
 

About Us | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Partner Sites | Useful Links | Banners |

© BanglaCricket