facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old September 28, 2013, 09:57 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: All the BD players

Ya congrats WindieFan. Beating India in India is no joke. Also it's the spinners that basically got all the wickets which is even more impressive considering the fact that they play spin really well. Just shows how WI is improving

Old September 28, 2013, 04:21 PM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger444
Ya congrats WindieFan. Beating India in India is no joke. Also it's the spinners that basically got all the wickets which is even more impressive considering the fact that they play spin really well. Just shows how WI is improving
The problem is getting the selectors to pick the right players. A few of the senior players are too comfortable knowing they will be picked regardless of performance. I for one would like to see more youth in the bowling department.

Selectors probably have a headache to pick the team to tour India later this year.
Old September 28, 2013, 04:45 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: All the BD players

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrior868
The problem is getting the selectors to pick the right players. A few of the senior players are too comfortable knowing they will be picked regardless of performance. I for one would like to see more youth in the bowling department.

Selectors probably have a headache to pick the team to tour India later this year.
You guys seem to have a solid group of players and also have good bench strength.

India seems to have scheduled the WI thinking it'd be a goodbye tour for Sachin but it'll be a lot harder of a tour then they think as this tour has proved.
Old September 28, 2013, 05:24 PM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
You guys seem to have a solid group of players and also have good bench strength.

India seems to have scheduled the WI thinking it'd be a goodbye tour for Sachin but it'll be a lot harder of a tour then they think as this tour has proved.
I hope so. I would love to see WI crush India home. Once the right players are picked. We should give them a surprise hopefully. A few A team Standouts should make the team. Luckily Sammy is still the Test Captain.
Old October 4, 2013, 08:36 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: rahul dravid

Zaheer Sehwag Gambhir all failed in 2nd unofficial test

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Opera Mobile)
Old October 6, 2013, 06:33 AM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Yeah thanks!! . Second test finished a draw yesterday. Track seemed to be very good for batting but if we had more time i think we might have forced a win. We scored 406 in the first innings and due to their tail wagging for longer than expect we only had a 47 run lead!!..as we're already one up in the series we just decided to bat out the last day and in turn Brathwaite got a ton and Deonarine 93!!..also Cummins managed to nick three wickets which was great to see as the tracks so far in the tests haven't suited pacers at all.

The last game begins on tuesday and i'm sure india will come out all guns blazing!!..whatever happens i'm proud of our guys efforts and we've proved that when it comes to the future our talent is developing very nicely indeed.