facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

 
 


Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old October 26, 2013, 05:06 AM
nynemesis's Avatar
nynemesis nynemesis is offline
First Class Cricketer
 
Join Date: June 10, 2013
Favorite Player: taskin / anamul
Posts: 270
Default is papon the worst BCB president we ever had ?

almost 13 years in test cricket and we have six month of huge gap before this nz series where we couldnt play single international game while turn down the ireland proposol , its just seems lyk never happen before , when mostofa kamal gave us sucha couplop beautiful new stadium before the world cup 2011 without any corruption , and now this guy papon comes in and now we cant even finish stadium work after 2 month of deadline , and one things i wanna mention how could he say that women t20 world cup might be shifted to india if stadium not ready by next month , he is president for almost a year now so that was his responsibilities to finish up the work at time , and now talks about BPL , the BPL which gave every of our player huge confidence now papon saying it might not happen this year , and yes the year that we gonna play t20 world cup at our own soil , only Allah knows what he is doing , we didn't have international game for 3 month at 2012 but mostofa kamal did everything's to play against south africa than later zimbabwe than ireland to europe , but what papon bring for us in this 1 year ? only frustration and ll the bad news that we had to hear , he just didnt do one positive things about bangladesh cricket , smh , AFTER NZ SERIIES WE ALSO HAVE HUGE GAP WHILE NZ GIVING THEIR PLAYER A REST FOR NOT TO PLAY TOO MANY MATCHES , BUT BCB PRESIDENT DOESNT LOOK LIKE HE CARES IF BD HAVE GAME OR NOT , ALL HE WANTS HIS MONEY END OF THE DAY I GUESS , IF BPL DOESN'T HAPPEN THIS YEAR IT WILL BE HUGE LOSE FOR BANGLADESH THIS YEAR DEFINITELY SPECIALLY FOR THE T20 WORLD CUP
__________________
All time best 1#tamim 2#soumya 3#ashraful 4#mahmudullah 5#sakib 6#musfiq 7#sabbir 8 #mashrafiie 9#mehedi 10#mustafiz 11#taskin

  #2  
Old October 26, 2013, 06:46 AM
Mohamad97 Mohamad97 is offline
Street Cricketer
 
Join Date: October 25, 2013
Posts: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by nynemesis
almost 13 years in test cricket and we have six month of huge gap before this nz series where we couldnt play single international game while turn down the ireland proposol , its just seems lyk never happen before , when mostofa kamal gave us sucha couplop beautiful new stadium before the world cup 2011 without any corruption , and now this guy papon comes in and now we cant even finish stadium work after 2 month of deadline , and one things i wanna mention how could he say that women t20 world cup might be shifted to india if stadium not ready by next month , he is president for almost a year now so that was his responsibilities to finish up the work at time , and now talks about BPL , the BPL which gave every of our player huge confidence now papon saying it might not happen this year , and yes the year that we gonna play t20 world cup at our own soil , only Allah knows what he is doing , we didn't have international game for 3 month at 2012 but mostofa kamal did everything's to play against south africa than later zimbabwe than ireland to europe , but what papon bring for us in this 1 year ? only frustration and ll the bad news that we had to hear , he just didnt do one positive things about bangladesh cricket , smh , AFTER NZ SERIIES WE ALSO HAVE HUGE GAP WHILE NZ GIVING THEIR PLAYER A REST FOR NOT TO PLAY TOO MANY MATCHES , BUT BCB PRESIDENT DOESNT LOOK LIKE HE CARES IF BD HAVE GAME OR NOT , ALL HE WANTS HIS MONEY END OF THE DAY I GUESS , IF BPL DOESN'T HAPPEN THIS YEAR IT WILL BE HUGE LOSE FOR BANGLADESH THIS YEAR DEFINITELY SPECIALLY FOR THE T20 WORLD CUP
Yes easily there is no action or communication. Complete failure
1. No international cricket
2. DPL not organized properly
3. Cox Bazar stadium disaster
4. Match fixing tribunal not formed
5. BPL third edition in doubt, players not paid
6. India tour promised but no action
7. Election rigged
8. Coaches complaining lack of action and multitasking, quick decision making missing
9. TV rights issues
The list is endless. BD cricket will be finished under Papon soon
  #3  
Old October 26, 2013, 07:22 AM
MHRAM MHRAM is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: April 30, 2013
Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
Favorite Player: Sangakkara, Mike Hussey
Posts: 7,701

sadly yes.

Lets hope for a change. The only good side is he did not make any tour promises like lotus and was bold enough to investigate the corruption mstters

Posted via BC Mobile Edition
  #4  
Old October 26, 2013, 01:20 PM
RazabQ's Avatar
RazabQ RazabQ is offline
Moderator
BC Editorial Team
 
Join Date: February 25, 2004
Location: Fremont CA
Posts: 11,850

Regime change needed indeed. We should ping Dubya
  #5  
Old October 26, 2013, 01:27 PM
MohammedShamim MohammedShamim is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: April 9, 2013
Posts: 3,252

Starting not to like Papon!
  #6  
Old October 26, 2013, 05:02 PM
Mohamad97 Mohamad97 is offline
Street Cricketer
 
Join Date: October 25, 2013
Posts: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by MHRAM
sadly yes.

Lets hope for a change. The only good side is he did not make any tour promises like lotus and was bold enough to investigate the corruption mstters

Posted via BC Mobile Edition
He has been promising India tour and more tests for the last year. He is just pathetic.
  #7  
Old October 27, 2013, 12:18 AM
MHRAM MHRAM is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: April 30, 2013
Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
Favorite Player: Sangakkara, Mike Hussey
Posts: 7,701

Many have promised Indian tour. But its not easy

India care only about.money and ranking points and thus they have no interest in a bottom ranked team like us

Posted via BC Mobile Edition
  #8  
Old October 27, 2013, 12:20 AM
MHRAM MHRAM is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: April 30, 2013
Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
Favorite Player: Sangakkara, Mike Hussey
Posts: 7,701

btw when I said tour promises I talked about the Pakistan tour which created a lot of trouble

Posted via BC Mobile Edition
  #9  
Old October 28, 2013, 01:00 AM
Mohamad97 Mohamad97 is offline
Street Cricketer
 
Join Date: October 25, 2013
Posts: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohamad97
Yes easily there is no action or communication. Complete failure
1. No international cricket
2. DPL not organized properly
3. Cox Bazar stadium disaster
4. Match fixing tribunal not formed
5. BPL third edition in doubt, players not paid
6. India tour promised but no action
7. Election rigged
8. Coaches complaining lack of action and multitasking, quick decision making missing
9. TV rights issues
The list is endless. BD cricket will be finished under Papon soon
And now the hosts and test nation having to qualify with ICC Vice President as Bangladeshi, Papon is just disgusting
  #10  
Old October 28, 2013, 01:15 AM
MHRAM MHRAM is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: April 30, 2013
Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
Favorite Player: Sangakkara, Mike Hussey
Posts: 7,701

I don't think kamal can be blamed. He alone cannot make any big decisions.

It was always going to happen. like jashan said

Posted via BC Mobile Edition
  #11  
Old October 28, 2013, 01:20 AM
Night_wolf's Avatar
Night_wolf Night_wolf is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: October 30, 2010
Favorite Player: Mash
Posts: 19,680

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohamad97
And now the hosts and test nation having to qualify with ICC Vice President as Bangladeshi, Papon is just disgusting
your post doesn't have any meaning, you are saying how the hosts has to qualify with the ICC VC being Bangladeshi..then blame the ICC VC, why papon?

Papon hating is becoming a nuisance now in BC, I request the mods to take this in to account

papon is bad, but he is not the root of every problem..blunt hating is against forum rules
__________________
I have given up on Bangladesh cricket. I refuse to forget every pain Bangladesh cricket team has brought after a win here and there
  #12  
Old October 28, 2013, 01:31 AM
Zunaid Zunaid is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: January 22, 2004
Posts: 22,099

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night_wolf
your post doesn't have any meaning, you are saying how the hosts has to qualify with the ICC VC being Bangladeshi..then blame the ICC VC, why papon?

Papon hating is becoming a nuisance now in BC, I request the mods to take this in to account

papon is bad, but he is not the root of every problem..blunt hating is against forum rules
As myself. Agree completely.

This attitude is unfortunately typical of our main problems. We are very good at descending into crude and indecent low lifes when we dislike someone. Much like our own politicians.

As admin:

Noting.
  #13  
Old October 28, 2013, 01:55 AM
MHRAM MHRAM is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: April 30, 2013
Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
Favorite Player: Sangakkara, Mike Hussey
Posts: 7,701

The purpose of this thread is to show blind hatred towards papon. No one can deny that papon has been working at a sloths pace but putting the entire blame on him is ridiculous.

Its not in papon hand to complete the Cox bazaar stadium. Historically Bangladesh takes massive time to complete a building. Heck even the road infront of my home had been under renovation for like a month and yet half the work is yet to be done. Now the only think you can do is to bash him for not taking his helmet, wearing his lungi tightly and join the workers on the field

Posted via BC Mobile Edition
  #14  
Old October 28, 2013, 03:58 AM
WarWolf WarWolf is offline
Cricket Guru
 
Join Date: March 3, 2007
Favorite Player: Love them all....
Posts: 14,307

I just want to say one thing about Papon. The way he manipulated the election and thrown Saber bhai out of it is really nasty!
__________________
And Allah Knows the best
  #15  
Old October 28, 2013, 04:42 AM
Max100's Avatar
Max100 Max100 is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: May 12, 2012
Location: Queens,NYC
Favorite Player: Miler/warner/Ryder/maxweL
Posts: 2,406

papon is worthless and worst of all
  #16  
Old October 28, 2013, 05:10 AM
mij mij is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: September 21, 2004
Location: London, UK
Posts: 4,558

Its seems like with all this problems, what does he do at the office? relax and have some cigars.
  #17  
Old October 28, 2013, 05:41 AM
MHRAM MHRAM is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: April 30, 2013
Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
Favorite Player: Sangakkara, Mike Hussey
Posts: 7,701

And watch dance videos of moushumi and shakib khan

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Android)
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:34 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
BanglaCricket.com
 

About Us | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Partner Sites | Useful Links | Banners |

© BanglaCricket