facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

 
 


Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #2101  
Old November 5, 2013, 06:14 AM
Night_wolf's Avatar
Night_wolf Night_wolf is offline
BC Staff
BC Bangladesh
 
Join Date: October 30, 2010
Location: City of Traffic Jam
Favorite Player: Gilly
Posts: 12,727

Quote:
Originally Posted by sum_1
na re bhai, ei goto 1 maash e matha kharap hoye gyachhe workload niye.

tobe tar maane ei noi je I don't keep track of things, congratulations for the series whitewash.
thank u dada..akbar amader ekhane ese khele jan na, aktu banglawash kori
__________________
Associates whom Bangladesh has lost to: 1.Kenya 2.Canada 3.Ireland 4.Netherlands 5. Scotland 6. Afganistan 7. Hongkong
Reply With Quote
  #2102  
Old November 5, 2013, 06:38 AM
sum_1's Avatar
sum_1 sum_1 is offline
First Class Cricketer
 
Join Date: April 17, 2013
Location: City of Joy :)
Favorite Player: Men in Blue
Posts: 471

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night_wolf
thank u dada..akbar amader ekhane ese khele jan na, aktu banglawash kori
shudhu shudhu detergent khorcha korben?

__________________
You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world, and there will always be someone who hates peaches.
Reply With Quote
  #2103  
Old November 5, 2013, 05:17 PM
Nocturnal's Avatar
Nocturnal Nocturnal is offline
Cricket Guru
 
Join Date: June 18, 2005
Favorite Player: Rahul Dravid
Posts: 9,064

Quote:
Originally Posted by sum_1
na re bhai, ei goto 1 maash e matha kharap hoye gyachhe workload niye.

tobe tar maane ei noi je I don't keep track of things, congratulations for the series whitewash.
Welcome back!
__________________
ভাই, ল্যাঞ্জা যখন বাইর হইয়াই গেছে, একটু নাড়ান না
Reply With Quote
  #2104  
Old December 15, 2013, 11:18 AM
Zeeshan's Avatar
Zeeshan Zeeshan is offline
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team
 
Join Date: March 9, 2008
Posts: 25,866

The Asif the Man Rahman ki twillight saga dekhe werewolve firefox hoye gelo nato abar?
Reply With Quote
  #2105  
Old December 16, 2013, 05:51 PM
Ajfar's Avatar
Ajfar Ajfar is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: February 27, 2006
Location: Connecticut
Favorite Player: Nirala
Posts: 17,350

Where is Al-Sagar bhai? He's been missing for a while. I hope he will be back before the 2014 FIFA WC. In 2010 he pretty much alone kept the WC forum alive.
__________________
"I was the happiest man in the world, happier than Bill Gates"- Tamim Iqbal
Reply With Quote
  #2106  
Old December 29, 2013, 07:06 AM
Nadim's Avatar
Nadim Nadim is offline
BanglaCricket Staff
 
Join Date: September 16, 2008
Location: Guantanamo
Favorite Player: Innocent Bird
Posts: 42,372

Zeeshan mama ki biye sadhi korlo naki?
__________________
Kholi: I hated being on the bench and not playing
our gadhas: I love being on the bench as im getting paid anyway
Reply With Quote
  #2107  
Old January 2, 2014, 05:18 PM
BanCricFan BanCricFan is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: April 29, 2005
Favorite Player: Bangladesh
Posts: 10,083

Beamer, Billah, Alien, Spitfire, Faguner Agun, BK, Antu, Bd-Shadrul, NZFan all are missed!
Reply With Quote
  #2108  
Old January 7, 2014, 06:34 AM
Zeeshan's Avatar
Zeeshan Zeeshan is offline
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team
 
Join Date: March 9, 2008
Posts: 25,866

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadim
Zeeshan mama ki biye sadhi korlo naki?
went to the forest mnts to get enligtened...

#hermit #hippie
Reply With Quote
  #2109  
Old January 15, 2014, 10:19 PM
al-Sagar's Avatar
al-Sagar al-Sagar is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: December 23, 2007
Location: The Quiet Place
Favorite Player: Curtly Ambrose
Posts: 22,382

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajfar
Where is Al-Sagar bhai? He's been missing for a while. I hope he will be back before the 2014 FIFA WC. In 2010 he pretty much alone kept the WC forum alive.
i am here ... ...

anyway the timings of games at Brazil may be a bit difficult for me to keep the forum alive like last time
__________________
The OffStump
Reply With Quote
  #2110  
Old January 30, 2014, 12:26 PM
Zeeshan's Avatar
Zeeshan Zeeshan is offline
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team
 
Join Date: March 9, 2008
Posts: 25,866

Will Asif bhai ever forgive this Bd team??? Will BK come back permanently??? These are what keeps me awake at night.
Reply With Quote
  #2111  
Old February 5, 2014, 09:21 AM
auntu's Avatar
auntu auntu is offline
Cricket Guru
 
Join Date: March 7, 2007
Location: elsewhere
Favorite Player: ZAR
Posts: 9,862

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanCricFan
Beamer, Billah, Alien, Spitfire, Faguner Agun, BK, Antu, Bd-Shadrul, NZFan all are missed!
Sometimes I'm here BCF bro.
Thnx.
__________________
﴾اَلَاۤ اِنَّ اَوۡلِيَآءَ اللّٰهِ لَا خَوۡفٌ عَلَيۡهِمۡ وَلَا هُمۡ يَحۡزَنُوۡنَ ۖ ۚ‏ ﴿۶۲
"Listen, the friends of Allah shall have no fear, nor shall they grieve" (Yunus: 62)
Reply With Quote
  #2112  
Old February 5, 2014, 02:59 PM
kalpurush's Avatar
kalpurush kalpurush is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: June 7, 2005
Location: Victoria: Heaven's Earth!
Posts: 17,185

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntu
Sometimes I'm here BCF bro.
Thnx.
Can you please convert sometimes into often Auntu?

Good to see you back
__________________
> Start slow. Build a base. Then explode.
> I needed to perform so that I could give my countrymen an occasion to cherish and be proud of - Ice Man
> My photographs @ flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/obayedh/
Reply With Quote
  #2113  
Old February 22, 2014, 04:22 PM
One World's Avatar
One World One World is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: May 18, 2005
Location: New England
Favorite Player: Charlie Chaplin
Posts: 16,949

Raynman, zman, Asif The Man and all other MAN,
__________________
Life is short, have a six pack.
Reply With Quote
  #2114  
Old April 5, 2014, 01:34 AM
Zeeshan's Avatar
Zeeshan Zeeshan is offline
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team
 
Join Date: March 9, 2008
Posts: 25,866

bc aint same without atmr.bk and rest
Reply With Quote
  #2115  
Old April 25, 2014, 10:55 PM
BengaliPagol's Avatar
BengaliPagol BengaliPagol is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: February 4, 2012
Location: Wagga Wagga, NSW
Favorite Player: Luka Modric
Posts: 5,437

Rabz bhai fire asho. Miss your posts
Reply With Quote
  #2116  
Old May 6, 2014, 11:50 AM
roman's Avatar
roman roman is offline
Cricket Guru
 
Join Date: July 18, 2004
Location: New York
Favorite Player: Shakib, Tamim, Mash
Posts: 10,987

Where is BanFan bhai? Please come back
__________________
The mind is like a parachute, it only works when open.....Thomas Dewey
Reply With Quote
  #2117  
Old May 22, 2014, 04:52 AM
al-Sagar's Avatar
al-Sagar al-Sagar is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: December 23, 2007
Location: The Quiet Place
Favorite Player: Curtly Ambrose
Posts: 22,382

where is Al-Sagar BHAI ???
__________________
The OffStump
Reply With Quote
  #2118  
Old May 22, 2014, 12:21 PM
Fazal's Avatar
Fazal Fazal is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: September 16, 2004
Posts: 15,874

Quote:
Originally Posted by al-Sagar
where is Al-Sagar BHAI ???
Eikhanee....

__________________
Stop that “chudurbudur”
Reply With Quote
  #2119  
Old May 22, 2014, 01:57 PM
Vua's Avatar
Vua Vua is offline
First Class Cricketer
 
Join Date: February 23, 2014
Posts: 368

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazal
Eikhanee....



__________________
Only read about deshi cricket
Reply With Quote
  #2120  
Old November 16, 2014, 02:57 PM
BanCricFan BanCricFan is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: April 29, 2005
Favorite Player: Bangladesh
Posts: 10,083

Hmmm....Mr. BC (Dr. Kazi) himself is ghayeb. The tread opener Rubu is gone. Sohel is hiding after the Taijul cock up. Passionate resident Pakistan lover BanFan has lost his love. Beamer is more busy with silly American sports who nobody care about except the Cali surfer dude. BujhiBeshi koi handaise! Nobody knows what Faltu Ridwan is upto. BabuBangla ar Banglar gaan gai na. Antora, Lamisa, Zainab, Shakibrulz probably married off to millionaires and tied to the kitchen sink. Fwullah, perhaps, a grandmother by now.

Billah, Tehsin, BD_Shadrul, Kabir, Miraz ,ATMR, Chinaman, AmmarK...where are they? Coffee houser shei adda ta aaj ar nei...
Reply With Quote
  #2121  
Old November 23, 2014, 01:42 AM
Antora's Avatar
Antora Antora is offline
Cricket Guru
 
Join Date: February 28, 2007
Location: melbourne, Australia
Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Shakib
Posts: 8,817

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanCricFan
Hmmm....Mr. BC (Dr. Kazi) himself is ghayeb. The tread opener Rubu is gone. Sohel is hiding after the Taijul cock up. Passionate resident Pakistan lover BanFan has lost his love. Beamer is more busy with silly American sports who nobody care about except the Cali surfer dude. BujhiBeshi koi handaise! Nobody knows what Faltu Ridwan is upto. BabuBangla ar Banglar gaan gai na. Antora, Lamisa, Zainab, Shakibrulz probably married off to millionaires and tied to the kitchen sink. Fwullah, perhaps, a grandmother by now.

Billah, Tehsin, BD_Shadrul, Kabir, Miraz ,ATMR, Chinaman, AmmarK...where are they? Coffee houser shei adda ta aaj ar nei...
HAHAHAHAHA! I'm still here. Just been busy as it was my final semester as an undergrad student
Reply With Quote
  #2122  
Old November 23, 2014, 03:40 AM
al-Sagar's Avatar
al-Sagar al-Sagar is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: December 23, 2007
Location: The Quiet Place
Favorite Player: Curtly Ambrose
Posts: 22,382

I missed everybody while I was out
__________________
The OffStump
Reply With Quote
  #2123  
Old November 24, 2014, 07:25 PM
revolver revolver is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: April 13, 2009
Posts: 5,343

miss myself
Reply With Quote
  #2124  
Old December 12, 2014, 02:58 PM
BanCricFan BanCricFan is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: April 29, 2005
Favorite Player: Bangladesh
Posts: 10,083

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antora
HAHAHAHAHA! I'm still here. Just been busy as it was my final semester as an undergrad student
Nice to know you are still around despite the wholesale marriage of the eligible cricketers and demand of a final semester undergrad student. MashaAllah. What are you studying, Antora?

Most importantly, are you going to go to the grounds to support the boys during the CWC?

-----------------------------------------------------------------


Sadi, Yameen (think saw him here today), Spitfire (around but doesn't post), Miraz, Kabir, ATMR and Sohel all are missed.

Btw, what happened to you Sohel bro? Come back!

We miss you too, revolver!
Reply With Quote
  #2125  
Old December 13, 2014, 08:09 AM
WarWolf WarWolf is offline
Cricket Guru
 
Join Date: March 3, 2007
Favorite Player: Love them all....
Posts: 11,454

Which Sadi you are referring to? Me or SS or user name "Sadi"?😃
Quote:
Originally Posted by BanCricFan
Nice to know you are still around despite the wholesale marriage of the eligible cricketers and demand of a final semester undergrad student. MashaAllah. What are you studying, Antora?

Most importantly, are you going to go to the grounds to support the boys during the CWC?

-----------------------------------------------------------------


Sadi, Yameen (think saw him here today), Spitfire (around but doesn't post), Miraz, Kabir, ATMR and Sohel all are missed.

Btw, what happened to you Sohel bro? Come back!

We miss you too, revolver!
__________________
And Allah Knows the best
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
BanglaCricket.com
 

About Us | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Partner Sites | Useful Links | Banners |

© BanglaCricket