facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

 
 


Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #126  
Old February 23, 2014, 02:10 AM
Gowza Gowza is offline
Cricket Guru
 
Join Date: July 15, 2007
Location: Australia
Favorite Player: Mike Procter
Posts: 8,914

nur is bowling well atm, 4 wickets in the first innings, 2 already in the 2nd innings. he's still a decent prospect, averages 26 in list A's and 33 in FC, leg spin is not an easy art an d usually takes awhile for players to find their feet so good numbers considering.
__________________
All Time Test XI: 1 Hobbs 2 B.Richards 3 Bradman 4 Pollock 5 V.Richards 6 Sobers 7 Gilchrist 8 Procter 9 Miller 10 Marshall 11 Warne
Reply With Quote
  #127  
Old February 23, 2014, 10:44 AM
epitaph epitaph is offline
Club Cricketer
 
Join Date: July 18, 2007
Posts: 176

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gowza
asif ahmed is a young batsman in good form who has been quite consistent FC cricket over the last few years, i haven't watched him bat though so can't say much but from what i gather he has some technique issues also. i think shuvagata has a lot of talent he's i guess one of the older ones but he's a middle order bat so unless the middle order is going to change and it doesn't seem like it will then i don't see him getting in anytime soon, asif ahmed has score most of his centuries batting as either opener or #3 so he probably has a better chance but with the emergence of shamsur, anamul making scores in various formats (despite technique and footwork) and imrul making a comeback it's hard to see asif breaking through soon either.

as far as pace all rounders we don't have any options.

for spinners we've got arafat sunny, elias sunny, enamul haque jr, saqlain sajib, taijul islam, even nur hossain the leg spinner.

for pacers there is taskin, kamrul islam, abu jayed, and obviously shafiul, al amin.
Nice. Thanks for the info. Glad that we may have another top order option in Asif Ahmed in the future. A decent amount of bowling potential there too.
Reply With Quote
  #128  
Old February 27, 2014, 08:11 AM
Only1raz Only1raz is offline
Club Cricketer
 
Join Date: May 29, 2007
Posts: 85

Anyone know who this Abdul Mazid is? Both his first-class and list A stats are impressive
Reply With Quote
  #129  
Old March 2, 2014, 02:47 AM
Gowza Gowza is offline
Cricket Guru
 
Join Date: July 15, 2007
Location: Australia
Favorite Player: Mike Procter
Posts: 8,914

nurul with another 50, his batting seems to be coming along nicely, so far this season 94, 32, 31, 109, 41, 15, 39, 50*, 28, 52* (current ongoing innings), average of 61.38 so far for the season.
__________________
All Time Test XI: 1 Hobbs 2 B.Richards 3 Bradman 4 Pollock 5 V.Richards 6 Sobers 7 Gilchrist 8 Procter 9 Miller 10 Marshall 11 Warne
Reply With Quote
  #130  
Old March 2, 2014, 03:19 AM
Gowza Gowza is offline
Cricket Guru
 
Join Date: July 15, 2007
Location: Australia
Favorite Player: Mike Procter
Posts: 8,914

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gowza
nurul with another 50, his batting seems to be coming along nicely, so far this season 94, 32, 31, 109, 41, 15, 39, 50*, 28, 52* (current ongoing innings), average of 61.38 so far for the season.
turned that 52* into 74* which brings his season average to 64.13 and his career average 37.78.
__________________
All Time Test XI: 1 Hobbs 2 B.Richards 3 Bradman 4 Pollock 5 V.Richards 6 Sobers 7 Gilchrist 8 Procter 9 Miller 10 Marshall 11 Warne
Reply With Quote
  #131  
Old March 2, 2014, 09:40 AM
Moh899's Avatar
Moh899 Moh899 is offline
ODI Cricketer
 
Join Date: August 4, 2012
Location: n.y.c
Favorite Player: shakib al hasan
Posts: 928

guys boycott the domestics until they make fast and bouncy pitches!
__________________
stop making so little seem so big! stop being complacent.
Reply With Quote
  #132  
Old March 2, 2014, 01:57 PM
Tiger Manc's Avatar
Tiger Manc Tiger Manc is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: November 2, 2009
Favorite Player: Suhrawadi Shuvo
Posts: 4,524

Good form from Nurul. He needs to come up to #6.
Reply With Quote
  #133  
Old April 6, 2014, 06:53 PM
MohammedC MohammedC is offline
BanglaCricket Staff
 
Join Date: April 15, 2007
Location: Manchester,UK
Favorite Player: bhujee kom
Posts: 22,477

Hopefully this round will have our national heroes back.

Sylhet Division Vs Rangpur Division (12-04-2014)
at Fatullah Outer, Fatullah (9:00 AM BdST)

Khulna Division Vs Dhaka Metro (12-04-2014)
at SKICS & Complex, Cox's Bazar (9:00 AM BdST)

Rajshahi Division Vs Chittagong Division (12-04-2014)
at Bangladesh Krira Shikkha Prothisthan Ground-3,Savar (9:00 AM BdST)

Dhaka Division Vs Barisal Division (12-04-2014)
at Zahur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium, Chittagong (9:00 AM BdST)

http://digicricket.marssil.com/
__________________
I love Bangladesh cricket and that's why I found BanglaCricket.com
Reply With Quote
  #134  
Old April 7, 2014, 03:10 AM
MohammedShamim MohammedShamim is offline
Test Cricketer
 
Join Date: April 9, 2013
Posts: 1,474

I don't understand why stadiums like Khulna, Sylhet or the newly built cox-bazaar is not used for list a match.
Reply With Quote
  #135  
Old April 8, 2014, 11:40 PM
Zunaid Zunaid is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: January 22, 2004
Posts: 21,739


ITINERARY (Rounds 6 & 7)

ROUND
DATE
VENUE
MATCH
06
12-15 April 2014
SKICS, Cox’s Bazar
Khulna v Dhaka Metro
06
12-15 April 2014
ZACS, Chittagong
Dhaka v Barisal
06
12-15 April 2014
BKSP Ground 3
Rajshahi v Chittagong
06
12-15 April 2014
Fatullah Outer
Sylhet v Rangpur
07
19-22 April 2014
SKICS, Cox’s Bazar
Khulna v Dhaka
07
19-22 April 2014
ZACS, Chittagong
Dhaka Metro v Rajshahi
07
19-22 April 2014
BKSP Ground 3
Sylhet v Chittagong
07
19-22 April 2014
Fatullah Outer
Rangpur v Barisal


Follow the Walton 15th NCL on www.tigercricket.com.bd & www.digicricket.marssil.com

Reply With Quote
  #136  
Old April 9, 2014, 11:56 AM
Tiger444's Avatar
Tiger444 Tiger444 is offline
Cricket Guru
 
Join Date: February 17, 2008
Location: Connecticut, USA
Favorite Player: All the BD players
Posts: 8,380

The only players that should feel safe for the next tour is Anamul, Shakib, Mushy, Mominul and Al-Amin. The rest of the players need to perform or else they should be dropped. Yes that includes the likes of Tamim, Nasir and Gazi. If they don't perform or get outplayed by the other players, then drop them. Past reputation should not come in to play. It's unfair when a guy like Tamim whose averaged just a 12 with a SR of a 58 this year in all formats gets matches over a guy like Imrul who hit a century in his comeback and Shamsur who also hit a century this year in Tests, something Tamim has failed to do since 2010. Nasir still has no fifties this year. Gazi's average in all formats is about a 100. Riyad has been decent with the ball but needs to prove himself with the bat. So time for them to play for the sake of their futures in the national team. There are many contenders currently waiting for their chance.
Reply With Quote
  #137  
Old April 9, 2014, 01:46 PM
Murad's Avatar
Murad Murad is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: July 30, 2006
Favorite Player: MAM & MBM
Posts: 19,750

Fatullah outer? Is this a new ground?

Why are they not playing any games in Sylhet?

Bksp is one of the worse ground to play a FC game.
Reply With Quote
  #138  
Old April 9, 2014, 04:09 PM
MohammedC MohammedC is offline
BanglaCricket Staff
 
Join Date: April 15, 2007
Location: Manchester,UK
Favorite Player: bhujee kom
Posts: 22,477

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murad
Fatullah outer? Is this a new ground?
Rubbish ground. Outside of Fatullah stadium.
__________________
I love Bangladesh cricket and that's why I found BanglaCricket.com
Reply With Quote
  #139  
Old April 10, 2014, 09:08 AM
Gowza Gowza is offline
Cricket Guru
 
Join Date: July 15, 2007
Location: Australia
Favorite Player: Mike Procter
Posts: 8,914

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger444
The only players that should feel safe for the next tour is Anamul, Shakib, Mushy, Mominul and Al-Amin. The rest of the players need to perform or else they should be dropped. Yes that includes the likes of Tamim, Nasir and Gazi. If they don't perform or get outplayed by the other players, then drop them. Past reputation should not come in to play. It's unfair when a guy like Tamim whose averaged just a 12 with a SR of a 58 this year in all formats gets matches over a guy like Imrul who hit a century in his comeback and Shamsur who also hit a century this year in Tests, something Tamim has failed to do since 2010. Nasir still has no fifties this year. Gazi's average in all formats is about a 100. Riyad has been decent with the ball but needs to prove himself with the bat. So time for them to play for the sake of their futures in the national team. There are many contenders currently waiting for their chance.
i think gazi should have to have a pretty good run of form to keep his spot for the next tour at this stage, though the selectors might think differently. tamim and nasir probably just have to show a bit of form or that they've found a bit of form and their spots will be sealed, same with shamsur i suspect. riyad will probably keep his spot as long as he can have a good innings with bat or ball.

i think anamul V imrul is an interesting battle atm. anamul is in pretty good short format form and has shown it on the world stage whereas imrul is in pretty good long format form and has shown it in the last test series. anamul will surely keep his short format spot but if he shows some form in these NCL matches he may just pip imrul for a test squad spot despite imrul getting a ton in the last series so if they both do well in these up coming matches it will be interesting to see how the selectors pick it.

for bowlers, we should keep a keen eye on arafat, taijul, and elias as i think these are the 3 main spinners on the fringe of national team selection atm.

taskin's performance will be interesting as will robiul's. robiul probably isn't in line for a limited overs spot but if he performs well should be in the test XI and if taskin does well then we may find him in the test squad (though it's a bit scary given how mushy has treated robiul and being that taskin is still so young and developing).
__________________
All Time Test XI: 1 Hobbs 2 B.Richards 3 Bradman 4 Pollock 5 V.Richards 6 Sobers 7 Gilchrist 8 Procter 9 Miller 10 Marshall 11 Warne
Reply With Quote
  #140  
Old April 10, 2014, 04:53 PM
Tiger444's Avatar
Tiger444 Tiger444 is offline
Cricket Guru
 
Join Date: February 17, 2008
Location: Connecticut, USA
Favorite Player: All the BD players
Posts: 8,380

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gowza
i think gazi should have to have a pretty good run of form to keep his spot for the next tour at this stage, though the selectors might think differently. tamim and nasir probably just have to show a bit of form or that they've found a bit of form and their spots will be sealed, same with shamsur i suspect. riyad will probably keep his spot as long as he can have a good innings with bat or ball.

i think anamul V imrul is an interesting battle atm. anamul is in pretty good short format form and has shown it on the world stage whereas imrul is in pretty good long format form and has shown it in the last test series. anamul will surely keep his short format spot but if he shows some form in these NCL matches he may just pip imrul for a test squad spot despite imrul getting a ton in the last series so if they both do well in these up coming matches it will be interesting to see how the selectors pick it.

for bowlers, we should keep a keen eye on arafat, taijul, and elias as i think these are the 3 main spinners on the fringe of national team selection atm.

taskin's performance will be interesting as will robiul's. robiul probably isn't in line for a limited overs spot but if he performs well should be in the test XI and if taskin does well then we may find him in the test squad (though it's a bit scary given how mushy has treated robiul and being that taskin is still so young and developing).
I agree Gazi will have to do very well. Same as Razzak. Taijul, Elias, Enamul and Arafat are going to put up a huge fight for the specialist spinner's spots.

And I know Tamim, Riyad and Nasir are ahead of the rest of the fringe players but they'll have to do pretty well to keep their spots. If they get outplayed by the likes of Imrul, Shamsur, Naeem, Shuvagata, Marshall and Raqibul then they might be in trouble. Nasir and Tamim are not sealed the way Shakib and Mushy are so they have to show some fire and score runs and hopefully they do.
Reply With Quote
  #141  
Old April 10, 2014, 05:05 PM
MohammedShamim MohammedShamim is offline
Test Cricketer
 
Join Date: April 9, 2013
Posts: 1,474

anyone know if Shadman and Modadek will play? Looking forward to the upcoming players as we will need them very soon the way things are going. I want to see how Taijul performs like most of us here. Do anyone have updates on Abul Hasan injury recovery?
Reply With Quote
  #142  
Old April 10, 2014, 05:14 PM
Gowza Gowza is offline
Cricket Guru
 
Join Date: July 15, 2007
Location: Australia
Favorite Player: Mike Procter
Posts: 8,914

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger444
I agree Gazi will have to do very well. Same as Razzak. Taijul, Elias, Enamul and Arafat are going to put up a huge fight for the specialist spinner's spots.

And I know Tamim, Riyad and Nasir are ahead of the rest of the fringe players but they'll have to do pretty well to keep their spots. If they get outplayed by the likes of Imrul, Shamsur, Naeem, Shuvagata, Marshall and Raqibul then they might be in trouble. Nasir and Tamim are not sealed the way Shakib and Mushy are so they have to show some fire and score runs and hopefully they do.
razzak, he shouldn't be in the fray (though he probably is), i'm not sure enamul jr is up there anymore and sajib always misses though he'll probably perform well.

i actually think tamim and nasir's spots are pretty well sealed, tamim's moreso than nasir's but i think nasir has done enough in his career for the selectors to back him for longer if he shows a bit of form.

i don't see raqibul or shuvagata being in the fray, marshall with some good performances might make it, same with naeem, shamsur should imo be battling for a top 3 spot with imrul/anamul/tamim.
__________________
All Time Test XI: 1 Hobbs 2 B.Richards 3 Bradman 4 Pollock 5 V.Richards 6 Sobers 7 Gilchrist 8 Procter 9 Miller 10 Marshall 11 Warne
Reply With Quote
  #143  
Old April 10, 2014, 07:49 PM
Tiger444's Avatar
Tiger444 Tiger444 is offline
Cricket Guru
 
Join Date: February 17, 2008
Location: Connecticut, USA
Favorite Player: All the BD players
Posts: 8,380

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gowza
razzak, he shouldn't be in the fray (though he probably is), i'm not sure enamul jr is up there anymore and sajib always misses though he'll probably perform well.

i actually think tamim and nasir's spots are pretty well sealed, tamim's moreso than nasir's but i think nasir has done enough in his career for the selectors to back him for longer if he shows a bit of form.

i don't see raqibul or shuvagata being in the fray, marshall with some good performances might make it, same with naeem, shamsur should imo be battling for a top 3 spot with imrul/anamul/tamim.
I forgot about Noor but he's a player we should really think about since he's a leggie and has good stats to back him.

And unfortunately the selectors will probably think the same about Tamim and Nasir. They really shouldn't be sealed at all IMO. Tamim has been nothing short of dreadful so far this year. And it's not 4-5 matches. It's 11 matches now and he's averaging only 12. So his spot should nowhere be sealed. I know it's Tamim and he's one of our best players when he's on song but we can't just wait for him to show form. International cricket isn't the place to fix your form. Again I really hope he figured it out in the NCL so he can be included in the India tour but if not, he shouldn't be picked.

I feel the same way with Nasir. 17 matches and an average of a 21 so far this year and that too with a NO. In no way his spot should be sealed before going in to the NCL. He's also looked really out of touch. So if he can't get runs under his belt then he really shouldn't be picked for the India tour either.

Riyad's advantage is his bowling but we can't ignore the fact that his batting has been really poor so far this year as well. 14 matches and just an average of 17 and that too with 3 NO's. His job in the end is an all rounder and if he can perform both jobs, then his spot should be in the air.

I know Tamim and Nasir when on song are still our key players but again, if their not firing then they shouldn't keep on going. The likes of Shamsur, Imrul, Junaid, Naeem, Raqibul and Marshall have proved that they can handle international cricket and with horrid forms Tamim and Nasir are in, I'm sure they can't really do worse.

Again let's hope Tamim, Riyad and Nasir show form in the NCL so then the question of them getting dropped doesn't come up.
Reply With Quote
  #144  
Old April 10, 2014, 08:19 PM
Gowza Gowza is offline
Cricket Guru
 
Join Date: July 15, 2007
Location: Australia
Favorite Player: Mike Procter
Posts: 8,914

I'd be happy for shuvagata to get s chance btw but I don't think he's done enough to warrant one despite the talent he possesses.
Reply With Quote
  #145  
Old April 11, 2014, 12:40 AM
rinathq's Avatar
rinathq rinathq is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: January 1, 2010
Location: Toronto, ON
Favorite Player: Mash, Shak, Enam, Riyad
Posts: 2,950

My hopeful list of performers:

Marshal: i really want this guy to perform in NCL and I want him back for the national XI for longer format at least. He can score runs, not edgy... just need to work on his temperament.

Elias Sunny: Again, i want him to perform so he can be back in contention for the national XI. I feel like he wasnt given enough chances and therefore, with a solid NCL, should be considered again.

Riyad: If he is planning to become more of a bowling allrounder, he needs to continue his form brom BCL and play a dominating role with the bowl. At the same time, I hope he finds his batting form back. All he needs to do for that is just face first 30 deliveries before going after the bowlers.

Taijul: The more the better! want him to perform so that he can give the walking Raj and Gazi a run for their money.

Naeem: Really need him to perform and make the 11 for the next test match. He has the temperament. Just needs to work on moving around and taking singles. him, Mominul, Mush would be a solid backbone of the batting attack. the rest jodu modu tamim shakib can play their "natural" game.
Reply With Quote
  #146  
Old April 11, 2014, 02:51 AM
Gowza Gowza is offline
Cricket Guru
 
Join Date: July 15, 2007
Location: Australia
Favorite Player: Mike Procter
Posts: 8,914

for me i only want to see naeem in the running for the test squad and even still i prefer mushy, shakib, mominul, nasir, shamsur, riyad (if he has good form with the bat which is rare nowadays), shuvagata, anamul. i didn't like what i saw of marshall either but if he earns it then why not give him another go, although atm we have tamim, anamul, shamsur and imrul all fighting for a spot in the top 3 with guys like jahurul, junaid not completely out of it. personally my top 3 would be out of tamim, anamul, shamsur and imrul and 2 of them recently got test centuries so deserve to play the next test series....tamim and anamul to duke it out for the last spot.
__________________
All Time Test XI: 1 Hobbs 2 B.Richards 3 Bradman 4 Pollock 5 V.Richards 6 Sobers 7 Gilchrist 8 Procter 9 Miller 10 Marshall 11 Warne
Reply With Quote
  #147  
Old April 11, 2014, 09:17 PM
Tiger444's Avatar
Tiger444 Tiger444 is offline
Cricket Guru
 
Join Date: February 17, 2008
Location: Connecticut, USA
Favorite Player: All the BD players
Posts: 8,380

I'm not really a fan of using FC stats for selection for the ODI side but with the India tour coming up and with the tour most likely being only an ODI tour, these stats will most likely will have an impact for the selection in the India tour.

From the top order batsmen, only Anamul would be feeling good in making the squad and I feel Tamim will do enough to make the team as well. So the fight will be between Imrul and Shamsur most likely. Whoever does better in the NCL. One will be selected and the other will sit at home.

As for the middle order batsmen, Mominul, Mushy, Shakib will make the team. Nasir, Riyad and especially Naeem will have to fight to keep their spots. Riyad just has to show some form with the bat and he'll likely make it given his importance with the ball. Nasir also should be able to perform in the NCL. Naeem has to make sure the likes of Marshall, Shabbir, Shuvagata and Raqibul don't sneak up on him and that he performs.

For the spinner's slots, it's a wide open competition thanks to Gazi and Razzak's awful form. The likes of Taijul, Arafat, Enamul, Elias, Saqlain and Noor are well in the competition.

Finally with the pacers, Al-Amin will comfortably make it. Zia will as well. It'll be interesting to see whether they keep Taskin in there assuming Rubel and Mash coming back. If they do, one will miss out most likely.
Reply With Quote
  #148  
Old April 11, 2014, 09:50 PM
Gowza Gowza is offline
Cricket Guru
 
Join Date: July 15, 2007
Location: Australia
Favorite Player: Mike Procter
Posts: 8,914

Yeah no doubt FC form with play a role and probably a pretty big one when it comes to the tour. Imrul and shamsurs recent test performances should have them feeling good for test calls not short format stuff I think probably in tests tamim, shamsur and imrul will be preferred unless anamul scores big, anamul should have no problems making the short format squads though.

With shabbir coming into the picture I think he's likely to be selected ahead of naeem assuming he shows some form with bat, I don't see raqibul or shuvagata getting a look though.

Agree spinner slots are wide open. pacer slots, well al amin should be in, taskin will make it if rubel or mash can't but otherwise they'll probably be in, zia's spot still isn't secured imo.
Reply With Quote
  #149  
Old April 11, 2014, 10:10 PM
Tiger444's Avatar
Tiger444 Tiger444 is offline
Cricket Guru
 
Join Date: February 17, 2008
Location: Connecticut, USA
Favorite Player: All the BD players
Posts: 8,380

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gowza
Yeah no doubt FC form with play a role and probably a pretty big one when it comes to the tour. Imrul and shamsurs recent test performances should have them feeling good for test calls not short format stuff I think probably in tests tamim, shamsur and imrul will be preferred unless anamul scores big, anamul should have no problems making the short format squads though.

With shabbir coming into the picture I think he's likely to be selected ahead of naeem assuming he shows some form with bat, I don't see raqibul or shuvagata getting a look though.

Agree spinner slots are wide open. pacer slots, well al amin should be in, taskin will make it if rubel or mash can't but otherwise they'll probably be in, zia's spot still isn't secured imo.
I agree for Tests it's likely Tamim, Shamsur and Imrul that are the favorites for the team but if Anamul can prove himself in the NCL, then he can have a good chance of knocking one of them out.

And I disagree that Shabbir will be taken ahead of Naeem. Shabbir failed to show anything in his best format, T20s and he's been inconsistent in the DPL and NCL. So unless he has a great run here, I doubt he'll make it ahead of Naeem. As a matter of fact, Marshall and Raqibul are likely to be ahead of him due to the fact that these 2 have been far more consistent in domestics compared to Shabbir.

And I feel Zia will make it since he's a pace all rounder which makes him effective for the shorter versions. So I feel he'd have a good chance
Reply With Quote
  #150  
Old April 11, 2014, 10:22 PM
Gowza Gowza is offline
Cricket Guru
 
Join Date: July 15, 2007
Location: Australia
Favorite Player: Mike Procter
Posts: 8,914

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger444
I agree for Tests it's likely Tamim, Shamsur and Imrul that are the favorites for the team but if Anamul can prove himself in the NCL, then he can have a good chance of knocking one of them out.

And I disagree that Shabbir will be taken ahead of Naeem. Shabbir failed to show anything in his best format, T20s and he's been inconsistent in the DPL and NCL. So unless he has a great run here, I doubt he'll make it ahead of Naeem. As a matter of fact, Marshall and Raqibul are likely to be ahead of him due to the fact that these 2 have been far more consistent in domestics compared to Shabbir.

And I feel Zia will make it since he's a pace all rounder which makes him effective for the shorter versions. So I feel he'd have a good chance
tamim should lose out if anamul performs but he won't, shouldn't drop shamsur or imrul due to their centuries.

the reason i say shabbir will be favoured ahead of naeem is because the selectors like him atm or he wouldn't have played t20 WC and naeem has been out of favour recently in all formats. naeem has more performance behind him whereas with shabbir it's the potential.

has raqibul been that consistent? i know he's been alright but didn't think he was anything special on a consistency basis. marshall still in contention due to his great lsat season.

zia, well he was a replacement not originally selected for t20 WC which would be his best format so maybe he's not completely in favour but if they do want a pace all rounder then he will be picked.
__________________
All Time Test XI: 1 Hobbs 2 B.Richards 3 Bradman 4 Pollock 5 V.Richards 6 Sobers 7 Gilchrist 8 Procter 9 Miller 10 Marshall 11 Warne
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
BanglaCricket.com
 

About Us | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Partner Sites | Useful Links | Banners |

© BanglaCricket