facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old March 17, 2015, 09:52 PM
Club Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeshan
You mean these?
yeep... some of these are quite funny.. Gandhi is not a very well regarded person in India--- there is a considerable population of India which does not like him--- mostly in Bengali community who regards Netaji as a leader of bigger stature than Gandhi... things typically gets ugly when people start trolling religious symbols be it trolling Hindu god or Islam's prophet or koran or something like that... we need to legalize weed and serve it up with subsidy to the entire world population and just feel happy and relaxed...

Old March 17, 2015, 09:53 PM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: Tendulkar & Jonty Rhodes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night_wolf
agree with you, even i said before that this social media war going between the two countries is not good. i just pointed out why Bangladeshis got over hyped over exited over that mouka video. if it was something else like cricket related say if they showed India gave Bangladesh Test status or India tought Bangladesh how to play cricket or even showed the fact that other then the 3 victories we have vs India we dont have anything, i dont think things would have escalated as far as they have now.
True man. Okay. Its all healthy, it will ALL die down after the match. Deep breath, please. Also, I see many of you are concerned about the sudden influx of Indian fans on here. Makes you sound insecure, I am pretty sure there are a group of Indian teens out there giggling like school girls looking at you guys so worried.

Indians are a passionate bunch. Passion coupled with our huge population = we can be everywhere without leaving a single fora alone, if its cricket. This is the pressure you as fans will have to get used to if you plan to play India more consistently. Indian fans are one rowdy bunch.
Old March 17, 2015, 09:56 PM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: Tendulkar & Jonty Rhodes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeshan
You mean these?

Thats so funny. Especially the "hunger game meme about Gandhi and the look on his face" I don't want to post and hurt anyones sentiment but its just so funny.
Old March 17, 2015, 10:18 PM
Cricket Legend

some bengali people so embarrassing