facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old March 23, 2015, 11:03 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Abul

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANFAN
That guy might have got a free dress so just slipped in...he's an African guy and can never be a Pakistani from any angle.

Pakistani supporters were happy? man they were out to assault their team and most of Pak players ran away to the dressing room in that fear. If there are some nice people in Pakistani gears, you be sure they aren't pakistanis, just got a free dress. Pakistan hasn't forgotten that match till today, they are asking for inquiry into it.

@Hasan2k8: Islamic brotherhood doesn't work with Pakistanis, unless that's backed by money in their pockets
Yeah free dress tell me more about it. I can see every guy wearing the pakistani jersey are smiling hence i said it. I did not direct to any other thing. What do you mean? Of course the victory rubbed all pakistani people and they were angry about it.

Old March 23, 2015, 12:13 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: TaMotu, GoBoy, Mashrafe

One of the most beautiful celebrations ever:

Old March 23, 2015, 02:36 PM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: Sachin, Ganguly, Kohli

Miandad and Lille

Old March 23, 2015, 06:39 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: will let you know after

@Banfan. I think, you might have not read my post fully and took my post out of context. I said, in 'UK' (place where I'm born and from) in most places there is good friendship/BROTHERHOOD between BanglaDeshi origins and Pakistani origins, certainly some I can guarantee. and what is so hard to believe in that? lol,, One of my cousin in up North of England is married to a UK Pakistani born female. If brotherhood ship didn't exist I don't think the man would have handed his daughter away. Even if it was Ishq Vishq marriage.

@Godzilla. What's so retarded about that? You don't live my part of the world. There were times, I've offered naamaz in their led-masjid, done eid namaz we made dua for the ummah, both nations,. etc there some good people there you know.

Life is short...trying moving on.. what's happened, happened, we cant change it but we can better life, learning from mistakes.
Old March 24, 2015, 07:50 AM
Test Cricketer

^Sania Mirza got married to Shoaib Malik however i dont see much brotherhood among Indians and
Pakistanis. And yes, I agree we should learn from mistakes. The mistake was not to hang the local war criminals immediately before they could fly away.
Old March 24, 2015, 12:29 PM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: Sachin, Ganguly, Kohli

No need of any description i guess

Old March 24, 2015, 12:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5tonne
^Sania Mirza got married to Shoaib Malik however i dont see much brotherhood among Indians and
Pakistanis. And yes, I agree we should learn from mistakes. The mistake was not to hang the local war criminals immediately before they could fly away.
again, out of context. I weas not referring the marriage as being the key to brotherhood ship. bro come on...u all got common sense... let me clear it ... UK is very very multi cultural...in some areas..a we get along like brothers. case closed.
Old March 24, 2015, 12:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Milon_
No need of any description i guess

Poor guy...

feel bad for my 3rd team they just cant get there...No matter what they do!
Old March 24, 2015, 04:57 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasan2k8
again, out of context. I weas not referring the marriage as being the key to brotherhood ship. bro come on...u all got common sense... let me clear it ... UK is very very multi cultural...in some areas..a we get along like brothers. case closed.
What does it have anything to do with multiculturalism? You can choose to make friends with anyone, anywhere. We even have people with your view in Bangladesh, in fact more than what in have in UK. Its purely your choice.