facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old January 14, 2016, 06:46 PM

Favorite Player: Mash
Default বাংলাদেশের ব্যাটিংয়ে ‘ফ্লোটার’ মাশরাফি!

Quote:
মঙ্গলবার খুলনার শেখ আবু নাসের স্টেডিয়ামে অনুশীলন করছিল বাংলাদেশ দল। মাঠের এক পাশের নেটে বেশ কিছুক্ষণ ব্যাটিং করলেন মাশরাফি বিন মুর্তজা, যে ব্যাটিংয়ের সার কথা, বলকে পিটিয়ে ছাতু বানানো! টি-টোয়েন্টিতে বাংলাদেশের ব্যাটিংয়ে অধিনায়ককে ‘ফ্লোটার’ হিসেবে তৈরি করে তোলার চেষ্টা করছেন কোচ চন্দিকা হাথুরুসিংহে।
Read More

Looks like haturi is totally determined in making Mash a bowling AR, I get it where he is coming form. We need mash the captain and mash the bowler is slowly degrading.

Do you guys think mash can become the finisher that haturi wants?, I think mash has the potential but he looks to wayward in his batting to be taken seriously as the finisher. he may have one or two good games but its Zia like batting

Old January 14, 2016, 07:25 PM

Favorite Player: Mash, Riyad, Tamim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night_wolf
Read More

Looks like haturi is totally determined in making Mash a bowling AR, I get it where he is coming form. We need mash the captain and mash the bowler is slowly degrading.

Do you guys think mash can become the finisher that haturi wants?, I think mash has the potential but he looks to wayward in his batting to be taken seriously as the finisher. he may have one or two good games but its Zia like batting
finishers are all more or less wayward. Thats partially why they play the finishers role. Batsmen with superior techniques do not bat that low. Mash is by far the best finisher in the country and its only right to help him train get better. He still has a long way to go to match some of the world class finishers but I feel like he can get close enough if he tries hard.
Old January 14, 2016, 08:47 PM
BanglaCricket Staff
Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Lara, Shakib

as far as other bangladeshi pace bowling AR is concerned, Mash is the best. The other ones that comes to mind are Zia, Reza, Abul. So Mash beats all of them hands down...
Old January 14, 2016, 10:04 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Rohit Sharma

He reminds me of Andrew Symonds, or Abdur Razzaq or Maxwell...

Speaking of finishers, I think Nasir is the best in the game. Roman will probably prosper next.
Old January 14, 2016, 10:07 PM

Another Irfan Pathan? Let's see how he does.
Old January 15, 2016, 08:08 AM
Cricket Sage

This time he floated too much at the end of the batting order.

Lets see how much he floats next few games.
Old January 15, 2016, 08:22 AM

Favorite Player: Shakib, Brian Lara

There must have been a strong current downwards towards the tail. Floater Mash vashte vashte nicher dikey chole gesilo ajkey like a lifebuoy
Old January 15, 2016, 08:49 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sangakkara, Mike Hussey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeshan
He reminds me of Andrew Symonds, or Abdur Razzaq or Maxwell...

Speaking of finishers, I think Nasir is the best in the game. Roman will probably prosper next.
Nasir on form won us a few matches.

However, his batting has gone southwards.
Old January 15, 2016, 10:49 AM

I like this move of placing mushy and shak at 5 and 6. In a high pressure situation where we need quick runs there is no alternative to these two guys. I would keep this order while chasing. If the top order can just get us close, more often then not I would put money on Mushy and Shak to win us the game. With the old batting order, far two often we would see these guys build a platform and then get out right when we need to accelerate. This new approach negates that. We have enough innings builders and not enough power hitters and so Shak and Mushy would have to play that role for us while Ryad, Shabbir plays the anchor.

However if we are setting a target and we get a good platform then i think both could come earlier in the order.
Old January 15, 2016, 11:10 AM

Favorite Player: Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadukor
I like this move of placing mushy and shak at 5 and 6. In a high pressure situation where we need quick runs there is no alternative to these two guys. I would keep this order while chasing. If the top order can just get us close, more often then not I would put money on Mushy and Shak to win us the game. With the old batting order, far two often we would see these guys build a platform and then get out right when we need to accelerate. This new approach negates that. We have enough innings builders and not enough power hitters and so Shak and Mushy would have to play that role for us while Ryad, Shabbir plays the anchor.

However if we are setting a target and we get a good platform then i think both could come earlier in the order.
agree, I think we should keep the top 3 like today for whatever tje situation, Riyad should float according to the situation, early wickets and send riyad at 4, otherwise mush at 4 and shak at 5
Old January 15, 2016, 11:20 AM
Cricket Sage

Old January 20, 2016, 08:06 AM

Batsnan Mash became more rare than a Royal Bengal Tiger at the monent
Old January 20, 2016, 08:21 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sangakkara, Mike Hussey

Floater floated to the other end of the batting order
Old January 20, 2016, 08:32 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Bin Mortaza

Masrafe is a sissy guy too laid back for a guy who looks quite muscular and big over 6ft he is too soft. He needs to be more aggressive come up when team needs quick comeos and for the love of God bat normal like you once used to. Without his batting doing something I just dont see the point of Mash at t20s. He cant bowl quick, slow gentle pace, not the best of movers in the field, unless he bats well with some good comeos he needs to retire from t20 and just focus on ODI.

I'm disaapointed with mash as captain and when Soumya went out, surely he could have maned up and came up the order because its a big target and that stage needed quickk fire inning to control it under. Instead you send a youngster who has prolly never hit a 6 in his life!