facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old March 9, 2016, 07:42 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Dubya

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinathq
Abu Hider is more talented than Al Amin is your personal opinion. There aren't any stats to translate that opinion into a fact. Hider can make the team but not in the expense of our best bowler in the format
Nobody is calling for Taskin and Musta to be dropped
12.6 Syed Rasel to Sangakkara, OUT: What a delivery, completely fooled Sangakkara, first five delivery were the outswingers and now, this one comes in sharply, Sangakkara tries to left it and ball hits the off stump, top class bowling!

Old March 9, 2016, 08:03 PM

Favorite Player: Mash, Riyad, Tamim

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricman
Nobody is calling for Taskin and Musta to be dropped
Umm last time I checked this guy called Al Amin Hossain has the highest wickets at the lowest avg and best SR. Taskin who?
Old March 9, 2016, 08:09 PM
Cricket Sage

People likes Rony that's fine. I also like Rony and see the potential in him. There are lot of things to love about Rony's potential. I am also a fan of Rony. But that doesn't mean we need to unfairly drag down Al-Amin to make a case for Rony.

Al-Amin has accomplished a lot and he is a significant contributor for team's recent success. What's wrong recognizing that?

Is he perfect with no weakness? Of-course not, but he is young and he is learning. We saw that in our own eyes over time how he is improving.

We are fortunate that we have so many FBs in our arsenal, each provide different quality. We need all of them : Mustafiz, Taskin, Rubel, Al-Amin, Rony.... and may be few more. FBs need to be rotated to keep them fit, injury free and hungry. Rony will soon get his time. I beleive if he is soo good, he will find a way to replace other FBs.... until then Al-Amin, based on recent performance, is still a must in the T20 team.

And again we all watched the game today as well as against India (in final). And the reason why we lost to India and the reason why this game was soo close has nothing to do with Al-Amin. Its mainly due to lack of batting from our senior players.
Old March 9, 2016, 08:31 PM
Test Cricketer

Its important that our fast bowlers are treated well. I saw how badly Nazmul was treated by BCB.
Old March 11, 2016, 08:37 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team

We will make it to the next round anyway. They had to adjust to new conditions in 1.5 days and play in high altitude. That's a little unsettling. I'm sure the next matches will be much better for BD.