facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old March 12, 2016, 12:33 PM
BC Editorial Team

#SmallNationsMatter. Unfortunately those who have power are oblivious to it.

Old March 12, 2016, 01:22 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sangakkara, Mike Hussey

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma_o_mati
We have it bad as well. We hv a fake test status where we rarely fet to play tests. Man I wish there were a different cricket organization
and we still were able to play a few big matches against big sides! We had bilaterals, how many of these associates have any bilateral matches in front of millions.

We have no idea what they are going through. We had millions of fans even before our test status and those odd Abahoni-Mahamadan matches to fulfill our desires. Associates are only doing one thing, delaying their impending doom, quite a bit like Kenya
Old March 12, 2016, 05:18 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadukor
Yeah... this is going to demoralize and kill cricket at associate level. These teams are good and they can compete. Totally ridiculous from ICC. Its a crime not to have at least a reserve day.
ICC do what they like, its their choice doesn't matter its right or wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma_o_mati
We have it bad as well. We hv a fake test status where we rarely fet to play tests. Man I wish there were a different cricket organization
I guess if this continues, big 3 can play each other and rest of the country's can make a new cricket organisation.
Old March 12, 2016, 06:37 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Bin Mortaza

England already helping Ireland, Scotland by allowing cricketers to play in county arena. I think ECB can do bit more, maybe arrange a European version of asia cup in 50 over format teams consisting of Eng lions, Scotland, Ireland, Netherland and Wales. stage it in UK, play maybe like just once each and top team wins the championship and there's no semis and final, top of league takes it all. Trust me there will lots of interest amongs the Scots, Irish and Welsh. I knoe Wales doesn't have its own team but it can be made one, easily. Hence given them chance to play in international matches sure will help these teams to try develop a little more. Better than nothing.
Old March 12, 2016, 06:38 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hassan

^ I love the idea of a Cricket Euro Cup.

Eng, Scotland, Netherlands and Ireland. Do a round robin style format, then the top two teams face each other in the final.