facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old April 2, 2016, 10:00 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio
Default TESLA MODEL 3

Tesla unveiled it model 3 at a very reasonable price of 35K starting with most of the features of model S. This will be the best electric car in the car and Tesla will have created and own the market. This is the future. It will be HUUUGEEEE.....

Anyone who owns telsa stock (specially from 2012 ) congratulations.. anyone who had the forsight to buy it in Feb .. congratulations... I think finally the pricing of their stock will be justified finally.....

This will be my next car

Old April 3, 2016, 06:36 AM
Cricket Legend

Tesla cars are very common in London at the moment. The automatic parking is the future. However, the range rover evoque is about 25k now. The cheap range rover alternative is the way forward. I can't wait to get that.
Old April 3, 2016, 08:13 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul Haque

Sorry, can't afford.
Old April 3, 2016, 09:12 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by One World
Sorry, can't afford.
A lot of people can. Take this seriously. Going by the preorders it seems like a success already.... I think the pricing is just right starting at 35k.. Gives a little bit of premium brand to it... I don't think it will be a good idea to bring the price down even further - that may ultimately devalue the brand.

One world don't worry general motors will come up with a pathetic one that you can afford.. just like Zune, or Lumia or all the other samsung/motora phones all trying to undercut quality ipod/iphone in pricing but never was successful because quality suffered.

Going by the specs I think Tesla finally doing it.. Elon one day said "tesla was at early stages of apple" - i laughed at him.. but all of a sudden though still very far fetched does not sound so bad anymore...
Old April 3, 2016, 09:30 AM
BanglaCricket Staff
Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Lara, Shakib

I like the looks esp interior. So sleek and different. The dashboard seems totally touch screen.

But can it really auto drive or park in NYC or any big urban cities ?
Old April 3, 2016, 02:06 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul Haque

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb
A lot of people can. Take this seriously. Going by the preorders it seems like a success already.... I think the pricing is just right starting at 35k.. Gives a little bit of premium brand to it... I don't think it will be a good idea to bring the price down even further - that may ultimately devalue the brand.

One world don't worry general motors will come up with a pathetic one that you can afford.. just like Zune, or Lumia or all the other samsung/motora phones all trying to undercut quality ipod/iphone in pricing but never was successful because quality suffered.

Going by the specs I think Tesla finally doing it.. Elon one day said "tesla was at early stages of apple" - i laughed at him.. but all of a sudden though still very far fetched does not sound so bad anymore...
Demoting me to drive a GM was not something I was expecting from you. After all you successfully own the thread called Financial News. I was hoping you could give me some advice or at least a road map how to reach that goal of owning one of those say in 2 years.

Anyways, I don't think Elon Musk cares much whether iDumb laughs at his vision or not.
Old April 3, 2016, 02:49 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by One World

Anyways, I don't think Elon Musk cares much whether iDumb laughs at his vision or not.
he cares what investors think of his moves.... His wealth is tied to it. He is a visionary though but still he will not reach apple level... Apple has a 2 year product cycle... Tesla will have 10 years cycle.. He needs to turn 1/4th of the world drive tesla to come to Apples level....

Apple currently boast a 600 billion market cap - number 1 in the world because everyone in the world uses thier product and buys a new one every 2 years.

Tesla has 30 billion market cap - which already prices in future sales of model 3.. At best it will surpass General motors, Ford, BMW in market cap in coming year, all of which are around 50 billion dollars. Daimler and crysler is at ~70B

So I would say Tesla stock has about another 50% or so upside to it if I am very generous, that will bring it in line with all the other ones. Though Musk might want to make you believe, it is not a technology company , it's a car company so it will be treated as such...

So yes comparing tesla to apple is laughable....

And regarding your inability to afford Tesla, I don't know what to tell you...Marry the right girl, play the lottery, rob a bank... choose your poison.
Old April 7, 2016, 06:15 AM
Street Cricketer

share some pictures of this car
Old April 7, 2016, 06:21 AM
Club Cricketer

I am gunning for a Mercedes E Class.
Old April 7, 2016, 11:11 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monish
I am gunning for a Mercedes E Class.
E Class 2 door coupe is the one. Bur being an Asian, family would definitely encourage me not to get it.
Old April 13, 2016, 01:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by revolver
E Class 2 door coupe is the one. Bur being an Asian, family would definitely encourage me not to get it.
Yes. Buy a golden Camry stripped down without any options. Or the classic Toyota previa / sienna that will fit your visiting relatives
Old April 13, 2016, 03:37 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammark
Yes. Buy a golden Camry stripped down without any options. Or the classic Toyota previa / sienna that will fit your visiting relatives
God forbid