facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old April 8, 2016, 02:17 AM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: Dravid

This forum never disappoints , anytime you come its about how BCCI is bad,cheating and not allowing BD to win any worldcups....

Old April 8, 2016, 04:56 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Bin Mortaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin 3:!6
Players like Taskin wont make it to our playing XI. There is a difference between bowling fast and bowling well. Those wanabe pacers have no place in team India. As far as Mushfiq is concerned, LOL...he wont even make it into our Ranji team. And I mean it. There are plenty of better WK bat in the country - Naman Ojha, Parthiv Patel, Sanju Samson, Rishabh Pant, Dinesh Karthik etc. Just because of MSD those poor lads dont get a chance.

The only player from BD who might play fr India occassionaly and that too in LOIs only is Mustafizur. Sorry guys its a fact.

#MeraBhaaratMahan

First paragraph. Completely bs out the backside stuff as usual from an ignorant Indian fan.
Long gone are the big talk days of your so called great phool of back ups, buddy.
In ODI's - Don't be claiming such bold things. Your back up are not international material to claim they would be better than the players we have who are international established in ODI's. Mushy, Is a gun ODI player. Shakib, Mullah, Taskin, Would get in India easily in ODI. Jadeja is just a wannabe Sakib and can never reach even a little near Sakibs calibre in ODI's.

All the players, you mentioned in the first long ignorant paragraph, that you said Ind has as backups; if they were that good they would've made international debuts and would've set the world on fire, like these great backups: Rayudu, Pujara, Rahane, Asksar Patel, Dinda, Umesh Yadav, Aron, have done already in ODI.

Dont hype your backups to be better than our established players in ODI. Long gone are the days. Face the it. In ODI's we fancy not only beating anyone but winning series against anyone anywhere.

#JoyBANGLA!
Old April 8, 2016, 04:58 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by psj
This forum never disappoints , anytime you come its about how BCCI is bad,cheating and not allowing BD to win any worldcups....
Keep crying.

Mushy Zindabad. no harm what Mushy said. I'm glad he trolled them back, Indians do it you have to give it back to them.
Old April 8, 2016, 04:59 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mas_UK25
First paragraph. Completely bs out the backside stuff as usual from an ignorant Indian fan.
Long gone are the big talk days of your so called great phool of back ups, buddy.
In ODI's - Don't be claiming such bold things. Your back up are not international material to claim they would be better than the players we have who are international established in ODI's. Mushy, Is a gun ODI player. Shakib, Mullah, Taskin, Would get in India easily in ODI. Jadeja is just a wannabe Sakib and can never reach even a little near Sakibs calibre in ODI's.

All the players, you mentioned in the first long ignorant paragraph, that you said Ind has as backups; if they were that good they would've made international debuts and would've set the world on fire, like these great backups: Rayudu, Pujara, Rahane, Asksar Patel, Dinda, Umesh Yadav, Aron, have done already in ODI.

Dont hype your backups to be better than our established players in ODI. Long gone are the days. Face the it. In ODI's we fancy not only beating anyone but winning series against anyone anywhere.

#JoyBANGLA!
Woah Mas_UK25 you hit that one out of the park.

Mr Steve Austin you might have to ask the umpire for a new ball
Old April 8, 2016, 05:29 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeesh
Woah Mas_UK25 you hit that one out of the park.

Mr Steve Austin you might have to ask the umpire for a new ball
at last line.

knowing how it works. Their Umpires probably report my post (as it should not be stated in public, according to their laws), saying the truth about anything regarding them, which may make them look bad.
Old April 8, 2016, 09:40 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Sachin Tendulkar

Quote:

#JoyBANGLA!
Wait let me laugh first

Ok now...well you can think anything you want and hype up your players as much as you wish. But the fact is not a single player from BD will feature in India team in any format any conditions. Only Mustafizur will play for us in LOI's in Asia conditions only. Shakib maybe (very less chance) walk in as a backup for Pawan Negi/Amit Mishra. And its pretty evident isn't it from IPL auctions? Not a single player from BD except Shakib and Musta makes into any IPL teams. And you really think likes of Taskin, Mahmudullah,Tamim, Mushy (sorry have to laugh again ) will make into Indian national team? That dillusion level I telll you.

Lets look at it man to man:

Shikhar/Rohit as openers. No way Tamim can replace any of these 2 and if we really have to replace someone we have Rahane.
Kohli at 3 - I mean...anyway
Raina, Yuvi, MSD at middle order. There are better players like Pandey sitting out.
Pandya our late order hitter and a proven match winner.
Ashwin is the best spinner.
Jadeja will moon walk into the team like Micheal Jackson only because of his fielding.
Bumrah, Nehraji our seamers.

Only player who will walk in from BD in the above Ind team is Mustafizur inplace of Nehra.

As far as test cricket is concerned...anyway not worth discussing
Old April 8, 2016, 09:41 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Sachin Tendulkar

Quote:
Keep crying.

Mushy Zindabad. no harm what Mushy said. I'm glad he trolled them back, Indians do it you have to give it back to them.
Man I have trolled Mushy so badly in facebook and twitter,, probably he know me by name now. Relentless trolling in his page
Old April 8, 2016, 09:52 AM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shabbir and Taskin.

I don't think we should give much attention to someone who thinks Last over of India-BD was unplayable.
Old April 8, 2016, 10:00 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Rahkeem Cornwall

[Insert time] until this thread gets closed.

What an embarrassment!!!

West indies-india match finished over a week ago...and the only reason that this thread is still alive is because of the insults and jabs between members...

Mods, I request and beseech you to lock this thread ASAP.

Thank you.
Old April 8, 2016, 10:11 AM

Favorite Player: Mash

No need for the thread to get closed. I suggest one thing dont let this guy have the enjoyment of getting replies from you, you reply to his BS you are only contributing in his fun here
Old April 8, 2016, 10:38 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Rahkeem Cornwall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night_wolf
No need for the thread to get closed. I suggest one thing dont let this guy have the enjoyment of getting replies from you, you reply to his BS you are only contributing in his fun here
I get that you see no need for the thread to be closed, but the more the thread is still alive, the more nastier the insults will be.

This mushfiqur drama should have been a distance memory a long time ago.

Making mountains put of molehills.

Thanks for your reply.
Old April 8, 2016, 12:07 PM
BanglaCricket Staff
Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Lara, Shakib

Quote:
Man I have trolled Mushy so badly in facebook and twitter,, probably he know me by name now. Relentless trolling in his page
hehehe..man I am jealous of you.

..coz you have so much free time. going to a foreign player's fb page, do "relentless" trolling, so much that he remembers you by name now.. and all this for what? for a stupid tweet. and then proudly sharing this in the forum.

if you give so much time and effort for a tweet, then...nevermind! coz otherwise you might write a greek tragedy longer than Iliad in response to this post..so nevermind
Old April 8, 2016, 12:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Wait until he say's stone cold steve Austin lost! Ha Ha...this is happiness
Old April 8, 2016, 04:18 PM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: BD Players, Starc, Waqar

Quote:
No need for any Indian fans or players to respond. Lets not stoop down at that level and give importance to him which he is craving for. Ain't worth the time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by icricket
By posting this, it's certainly worth your time for the attention you're craving for.
Quote:
Responding to him (Mushfiq) in his twitter or FB I meant. That comprehension skills I tell you.
Quote:
No, wait, let me first.

Ok, now... someone needs to follow his/her own advice.

Also, it's apparent who needs to work on the comprehension skills.

Last edited by icricket; April 8, 2016 at 04:53 PM..
Old April 8, 2016, 04:27 PM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: BD Players, Starc, Waqar

Quote:
Originally Posted by psj
Our neighbors never disappoint me. Instead of focusing on themselves and their team, they just "forum-hops" and litter other fan-forums with their delusional posts.
Old April 8, 2016, 07:28 PM
Champions Trophy 2017 Fantasy winner
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Fizz

Quote:
Originally Posted by psj
If you're only focusing on this thread then yes. Otherwise we have moved on from that topic long ago. Maybe go outside of this thread and engage in other healthy discussions
Old April 15, 2016, 05:43 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Jayasuria

Sorry to drag this up again but felt this was somewhat relevant :p

Old April 15, 2016, 06:02 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Abul

Not relevant at all. He is not taking a dig at entire Argentina nation. They are fierce rivals as being the greatest footballer. That's friendly jokes and you can tell. Also Ronaldo own the rights as he performs. What did mushfiq do?
Old April 15, 2016, 06:08 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib/Anamul

LOL guys I am pretty sure thats photoshopped
Old April 15, 2016, 07:54 AM
Test Cricketer

Yeah, not sure where Yameen found that, but it's a photoshop, lol. That's too much even for Cristiano.
Old April 15, 2016, 09:10 AM
Cricket Legend

That's not even Christiano Ronaldo! Look closely. It's just some random doppel-ganger.