facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old April 26, 2016, 06:08 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonmoy.dhaka
If you wznt to impart your wisdom to the masses
LOL.. I have no desire to spread my wisdom to the masses. You posts just reeks.

Quote:
There is no point in being the voice for muslims in a Bangladeshi thread since the majority here are muslims and we all sympathise with that.
And you don't think Majority of Bangladesh aren't upset and want to stop this attack on freedom of speech?

Quote:
. I see nothing wrong in asking people to condemn such action with scholarly reference, isnt that what this thread is all about?
Good save. Like I said, you may have done it unintentionally but I have seen many posters here, at any opportunity they get, they want to instigate and point fingers at Muslims and Islam. They have an agenda.

Someone farts anywhere in the world and a simple peace loving Muslim has to take the blame for it. Terrorism is hurting Muslims more than anyone else.

In presidential debates, they talk about monitoring Muslim communities with drones, random checks, treating them like criminals and people agree to that... the whole point behind those arguments is being lost on majority - that basic rights of an American citizen or a human being is being taken away .. and no one is standing up for that.

And that my friend is equally scary...

anyways carry on... what we discuss here will make minimal difference but perhaps a better perspective will emerge?

Old April 26, 2016, 06:18 PM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb;1905831[B
You posts just reeks. [/B]

And you don't think Majority of Bangladesh aren't upset and want to stop this attack on freedom of speech?

U just cannot make a post without cursing..... I guess the name iDumb is apt in this case...

And yes I do think Majority in Bangladeshis are NOT upset... I say that because I take the time to read peoples comment to the news on news websites and News related pages. A lot of people are cheering this news.
I also see a lot more protest when Taskin gets called for illegal action and that really shows where our priorities lie...
Anyways I am sorry for the request I made here... I just need to accept that we belong to the Dark Ages.
Old April 26, 2016, 06:28 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
U just cannot make a post without cursing..... I guess the name iDumb is apt in this case...
it's a sarcastic moniker. Don't be excited. Where do you see curse? So I can not say anything against your posts?

Quote:
And yes I do think Majority in Bangladeshis are NOT upset...
It's not what you think. YOu need objective data. And your observation might be skewed where you read your news from or the type of people you hang around with.

I don't know a single person nor did I read a single comment by someone who is cheering about some killing of innocent people. Don't use trump type arguments - forced lies. Did you even see anyone in THIS site making comments like that since you are using this site to let your frustrations known.
Old April 26, 2016, 07:24 PM

Favorite Player: Mash

Please stop derailing the thread, this discussion is no where related to the thread
Old April 27, 2016, 04:14 AM

Favorite Player: Shakib, Brian Lara

Quote:
Anyways I am sorry for the request I made here... I just need to accept that we belong to the Dark Ages.
There is no need to be sorry for the concerns u have. Perhaps not the right thread but the concerns are valid and i share your frustration. As this is a cricket forum people tend to discuss cricket but it doesnt mean people are not disturbed and worried about the events that are unfolding.
Old April 27, 2016, 06:25 AM
Cricket Sage

Tonmoy Dhaka stop pretending like iDumb is telling you to not share your concern in BC. You digged up this thread on purpose, when you easily could have opened up a new thread to start the discussion. Just because you don't see people discussing certain issues in BC doesn't mean people are some how supporting those issues.
Old April 27, 2016, 08:51 AM
ODI Cricketer

Bhai maaf chai...
hairey bangali.... one guy threats me with libel on a forum where we are both incognito.. not sure weather to laugh or cry. Than he calls me pathetic loser and uses a lot more adjectives....
And now his cheerleading fans come in and does the same..
Listen, I did not dig this thread up.... The very reason we have a thread titled "Islam and Quran-Peace and Patience" is because of the current climate that exist in this world. I do not think any major religion promotes violence but we never see such thread for other religions anywhere. I thought the people who opened it are much more knowledgeable about the religion than myself and thus they can object to such practise with proper quotes . That was my intention... To suggest that myself who likes to call himself a muslim and comes from a family of devouts would spew hate is crazy...
Old April 28, 2016, 07:15 PM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb

It's not what you think. YOu need objective data. And your observation might be skewed where you read your news from or the type of people you hang around with.
Mr Dumb... hope this video provides some objective data.. u can also check the comments pages of all news sites...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epfaqPTv1yk

hope u will not threat me with another libel for calling u by your name...
Old May 1, 2016, 01:22 PM
BanglaCricket Staff
Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Lara, Shakib

Calm down guys..

That's why it's never a good idea to argue with these things on the Internet.

Shamim, you opened this thread about "patience". So don't lose temper and cuss anyone who doesn't agree with you.
Old May 1, 2016, 02:31 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Rohit Sharma

Maybe he can come back and wax paean on my unresponded thread?
Old May 1, 2016, 03:21 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hassan

Thread hijack level: Munich 1972.
Old May 1, 2016, 03:40 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash

I request mods to delete all the irrelevant posts in this thread.

And Shamim, what a shame, you just opened a thread about "peace & patience" according to Islam and you yourself fail to stay patient and use bad words,then get banned.
You just displayed how quite a few modern muslims carry themselves, says good things from quran and when it comes to application in real life does exactly the opposite.
There is a reason why Muslims are so cornered now as many of us don't walk the talk .
Old May 2, 2016, 10:39 AM
Cricket Guru
BPL 2015 Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Tamim, Mash

Epic Fail.

Totally Agree with brother Simon. All talk but no action. All about mercy, harmony, peace, love blah blah. But in reality some of us are the most hostile folks out there. Some of us very intolerant, ridicule others who tend to have slightly different point of views. Dont even hesitate to take lives in the name of religion. Even in this very forum we see how Tonmoy was ridiculed for expressing his thoughts although I think all these could have been avoided had he opened a new thread. He should have remembered that "some" who says Islam is a religion of peace and tolerance arent actually following or believing that message.

I have seen many posters trying to defend Islam and end up getting banned. And rightly so. So much anger that actually comes out of them is actually scary. Those who do not know how to defend Islam and still stay civil, sober and come up with a profound logic should read Rifat's post. Thats the way to go. Calling names is too easy but to become a good muslim is not.
Old May 2, 2016, 11:03 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by roman
Epic Fail.

Totally Agree with brother Simon.

read Rifat's post.
Agree. I like Nasif's posts the most but he doesn't engage anymore. Rifat also very level headed.

It's a shame that Shamim opened this thread because just from his few posts you can tell he is not the smartest guy around. He is an embarrassment. He talks about things he has absolutely zero idea about. He is not worth anyone's time here for any serious discussions really.
Old May 2, 2016, 08:17 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Rohit Sharma

I think we may have finally cracked the secret to getting banned in general:

Rule 1. Be polite and a role model.
Rule 2. Exhibit patience and don't get instigated by others.

Rule 3. Negate Rule 1 and Rule 2 and everything you stand for.
Old May 6, 2016, 12:43 PM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: BD Players, Starc, Waqar

WTF happend on this thread? Why is Shamim banned?