facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old April 30, 2017, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by senman
I am just exploring possible scenarios for the OP. If you think that BCCI did bad and it's evil, you are free to think so, it is your opinion but it won't change a thing that I have posted.
We have enough sanemen here on BC to think about possible scenarios, dont need another senmen to play brocken record over and over again.

Old April 30, 2017, 03:52 PM

If BCCI and their fans want to blame anyone for not supporting or betrayal, first and foremost it should be their 'Big-3' allies who have left them standing pant down. Talk about taking revenge and what not against them if you like, but pointing finger at small boards such as BCB as betrayer is just shameless and sickening.

We had enough of this trash talk all over the threads, dont want to see this thread too going to that direction.
Old April 30, 2017, 06:24 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin

Quote:
I am going to keep it decent and avoid name calling.

I just explored possible scenarios, didn't mean to scare anyone over here. It may or may not happen but in case if it happens have mitigation plans in hand.

BCCI is known for certain things. For example, PCB tried to mess with BCCI by refusing to send its players in the second edition!! of IPL since then they are unsuccessfully trying to get it revoke Pak players ban from IPL. And we last toured them 10 ~12 years ago (PCB is claiming lost revenue of $200 million because of stoppage of bilateral after 2012/13.)

Revenue from India tours to Australia - worth up to $100 million extra to CA's annual balance sheet (you can read it here: Cricinfo) I am not sure how much it is for BD but surely much higher than regular tours from other countries.
Thanks for the link. It proves that England tours to Australia (Ashes) is far more lucrative than even India series. That means its possible for countries to make money even without India.

Would be even easier in a multi-national tournament like CT or WC. Just bring in non-Indian sponsors. Even if revenues drop, you will no longer have a board getting a 570 or 400 million dollar share out of the smaller pie.

BCCI apologists keep acting like non-Indian sponsors don't exist.

#OneTeam1Dream
Old April 30, 2017, 06:38 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mo Chowdhury MoC

Ki rokomer Beyadop, dekhechen apnara? Amader baritey eshey amader-ta kheye amader opoumaan korey jai...Ber korey den ederkey...ekebarey Ghaar dhakka diye bahir korey diin amader ei pobitro ghor thekey ei boodmais gulokey!
Old April 30, 2017, 07:40 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib, Amla

Quote:
Originally Posted by bujhee kom
Ki rokomer Beyadop, dekhechen apnara? Amader baritey eshey amader-ta kheye amader opoumaan korey jai...Ber korey den ederkey...ekebarey Ghaar dhakka diye bahir korey diin amader ei pobitro ghor thekey ei boodmais gulokey!
Ei senman ta ektu beshi dushto onekta keltu'r moto. Amar dharona o bcci er protinidhi. O bolche ora naki khub protishodh-porayon hoy. Amar dharona or birudhdhe complain kore apni or shotru hoye gechen. O kintu apnar onek boro khoti korbe. Ekhon mone hochche porikolpona korche, apni jokhon ghumaben apnar bashay dhuke biral gulor khabar churi kore kheye felbe. Tokhon biral gulo khabar na peye shara raat kanna kati korbe ar apnake ghumate dibe na. Apnar jonno amar chinta hochche. Bashar lock bhalo kore check kore ghumaben please.
Old April 30, 2017, 08:14 PM
Cricket Legend

^Hilarious!

But seriously though, how concerned should I be about BK's safety? RAB-ke dakte hobe naki?
Old April 30, 2017, 08:18 PM

Favorite Player: Shakib, Brian Lara

I know that we have a climate change mitigation plan but now we need a bigger and more important one as we have gravely upset the all mighty BCCI. I think those of us who dont have day jobs should organize a field trip to a secret himalayan temple in order to brainstorm on the various scenarios. Perhaps Dr. Strange bhai can help us with the time stone?
Old April 30, 2017, 10:07 PM
Test Cricketer

Pakistan will neither tour us nor invite us to UAE.

Obviously India isn't going to play any bilateral series against us in the distant future.

Australia and England will cancel most of their tours by citing security concerns.

So we will be left with Zimbabwe, newzealand, Afghanistan and Srilanka. There's no doubt about the fact that Bcb have just digged their own grave.
Old April 30, 2017, 11:38 PM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: MS.Dhoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by al Furqaan
Thanks for the link. It proves that England tours to Australia (Ashes) is far more lucrative than even India series. That means its possible for countries to make money even without India.

Would be even easier in a multi-national tournament like CT or WC. Just bring in non-Indian sponsors. Even if revenues drop, you will no longer have a board getting a 570 or 400 million dollar share out of the smaller pie.

BCCI apologists keep acting like non-Indian sponsors don't exist.
Look it's already done you guys won, BCCI lost, no one is disagreeing but how long is the question. I was just speculating future scenarios. Alright enjoy while it lasts.

One request to MODs please don't delete this thread. In future I want to post "I told you so" and laugh at certain posts.
Old May 1, 2017, 01:30 AM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Look it's already done you guys won, BCCI lost, no one is disagreeing but how long is the question. I was just speculating future scenarios. Alright enjoy while it lasts.

One request to MODs please don't delete this thread. In future I want to post "I told you so" and laugh at certain posts.
What part of "BCCI doesn't own cricket" do you not understand?

I suspect your cognitive defects may be due to a B12 deficiency, might wanna get that checked out.

#OneTeam1Dream
Old May 1, 2017, 01:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by al Furqaan
What part of "BCCI doesn't own cricket" do you not understand?

I suspect your cognitive defects may be due to a B12 deficiency, might wanna get that checked out.
do not resort to personal attacks.
Old May 1, 2017, 10:30 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib, Amla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shubho
^Hilarious!

But seriously though, how concerned should I be about BK's safety? RAB-ke dakte hobe naki?
For the time being PAW Patrol will suffice
Old May 1, 2017, 11:04 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

To all Indian members of the board: In past 8 years, Ind toured Twice. 2015 they played 1 test and 3 ODIs. In 2011, they played 2 tests. That is it.

So we can expect similar 3 tests and 3 ODIs in Bi-lateral series in the next 8 years.

These 6 matches revenue, I am sorry, these 6 matches profit is more than the 56 Million bump? I doubt it. Financially, it makes sense for BCB to side with the rest.
Old May 1, 2017, 11:16 AM

I doubt it too.. must be more than 56 billion. I heard even the talk of india touring generates an instant million dollar revenue for other boards
Old May 1, 2017, 01:15 PM
Cricket Sage

Some iNdian fans are in mental break down...haan korenga taang korenga all wishfull thinking for revenge. But if you go back to Lotus Kamal saga.... some indian fans said the same thing... Lotus need to apologize or else blah blah blah...

The reality is even Big boy BCCI has a daddy... and when daddy scold (kaan mola) BCCI go straight to home. Do I need to explain who is that Big daddy? It's Indian government.

Continue keep wishinhg world war III.... nothing will happen.... shokun-er bod doyaee goru morey na.
Old May 1, 2017, 01:56 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadukor
do not resort to personal attacks.
It was just some medical advice

He's free to dismiss it...and why not? Common sense and decency where chucked out the window long before.

#OneTeam1Dream
Old May 3, 2017, 11:13 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mo Chowdhury MoC

Quote:
Originally Posted by zman
Ei senman ta ektu beshi dushto onekta keltu'r moto. Amar dharona o bcci er protinidhi. O bolche ora naki khub protishodh-porayon hoy. Amar dharona or birudhdhe complain kore apni or shotru hoye gechen. O kintu apnar onek boro khoti korbe. Ekhon mone hochche porikolpona korche, apni jokhon ghumaben apnar bashay dhuke biral gulor khabar churi kore kheye felbe. Tokhon biral gulo khabar na peye shara raat kanna kati korbe ar apnake ghumate dibe na. Apnar jonno amar chinta hochche. Bashar lock bhalo kore check kore ghumaben please.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shubho
^Hilarious!

Hehhehe..unclejis...Hamar ekta Biraal khub Motoo (30 lbs)...Shei amakey pahara dei aar amader dusto prokritir protibesi-der boodmais children-der dourani dei...

The days when my wife is angry, I eat with my cats, their kibbles!@ Oneday I even ate an indoor out of sheer hunger! I have gone full commando, eating and behaving like a cat and living a full blown jangli lifestyle!