facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old April 16, 2017, 06:19 PM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Ziya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeshan
Dear Banglacricket,

I have a cyst in my yeast...wink wink if you know what iMean. How do I treat it?

Thank you

-Cystine Chapel
The easy type
Dip a needle in dettol and stab in the middle. Squeeze gently to remove puss.

The difficult type
You will find that you cannot squeeze the puss out easily. The puss would have solidified into a ball. Dip the needle in dettol again and poke in at a point but take out the needle head from another point a millimeter away. ( Similar to when you stitch with a needle ) Now, you need to gently pull up the needle so that a gap opens up in between the two points. Then, insert the needle at the base of the solidified ball and lift it up. You may have to cut off anything holding onto the lump with the needle.

I still don't know why it happens, but this is what eventually works for me

Old May 4, 2017, 12:44 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mo Chowdhury MoC

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon
Dhormo kormo kortey kon
Quote:
Originally Posted by brockley
Been there done it,keep things simple,rely on your good friends,nick off the bad 1's.stay away from drugs and alcohol.Instead of a drink go for a coffee.
If your place of worship doesn't make you happy,change it.
In my 30's got stuck in2 maurijana again and alcohol in a big way,some of the ppl i was hanging round we're not good for me.
A lot happier now I am keeping things more simple,faith helps,watching religious programming helps,but pick something that is not confemning,but lifts you up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zman
BK da, as simon indicated bhalo hoite beshi poisha lage na. ekta tosbeeh ar jaynamaj kine felen. shob thik hoye jabe!
My Dear Simone, brother brockley and zman mama,

Muchos thanku for the advicos! I swear it is NOT me.
I kid you not, it is about the my younger brother's choto chacha sosur (uncle in-law).

It was last year,...after the Afghani guy doing the massacre at the Florida gay club...
I went to the Police Faari (precinct) masque to say my As'r (afternoon) prayer and after the jamaat, the uncle caught me..."Hello hello bhatija (nephew), how are you...ohh my dear bhaistha..."
(Chacha-uncle is over 50 and he has two sons, one is getting ready to go to college in Glasgow)...

Chacha goes, "Come sit, sit"...we sit...I had yet to do my Sunnat prayer...he goes, "Bhaistha, suno suno (listen) Do you know I was in Florida/Orlando a few weeks ago, just the night before the massacre I was in those two clubs...I thought...Lord it could have been me, all dead...if it was only a few nights before...." He likes to dance...and frequents 'clubs' in NYC and Paris, if you know what I mean...and I am saying, 'Ohh chacha, bolen ki, praise the Lord, He is indeed looking after you and saved you from a murdering maniac..." while in my mind I am thinking, Nauzubillah, here goes my Owazoo...looking around reading the writing on the mosque walls "Masjid-e Duniyabi Kotha Bola Nishedh"...and I am thinking, this is not even duniyabi, this conversation is beyond Duniyabi, if you know what I mean...I am thinking in my mind, Ya Lord, forgive me...

Then he goes, "Chaccchu, tumi raatey amar barite khaitey aisho...tomar chachi tumar jonno Morog Pulao radhbey...tumi tow khaitey khub bhalobasho"...I go, "Ji ji, yes yes"..boila kuno bhabey Sunnat prayer naa poirai kaitaa porsi...And thinking...ohh my poor chachi amma!

aar oi mosjid-e jai nai ami from the next day on...started to pray at the Cemetery mosque. That way I can pray right next my momma (RIP) and older sister (RIP).

BTW, Simone, I gave chacha your name/number and address ..he travels for business...I told him maybe you can take him somewhere when he is in PAris...
Old May 4, 2017, 08:39 PM
Cricket Legend

Cheers Buhjee,I was a clubber when younger,its one of those things you hope people grow out of.
Lot of drugs in clubs.
Worse than what I did anyway.
Hopefully he meets a nice humble woman and settles down.
Old May 4, 2017, 08:57 PM
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

Dear Banglacricket,

I have developed addiction of watching certain tv program that may get be banned for mentioning them. I have to excuse myself in a formal dinner party, go to car, whip out my cellphone and desperately search for wifi for that fix.

Please help,

Forever Alone
Old May 5, 2017, 09:17 AM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by brockley
Cheers Buhjee,I was a clubber when younger,its one of those things you hope people grow out of.
Lot of drugs in clubs.
Worse than what I did anyway.
Hopefully he meets a nice humble woman and settles down.
Hehehhe...No Brockley..the chacha (uncle) is already married and has two boys...one is like 17...and I call his wife chachi (uncle's wife-aunt). My joke was about, with thousands of bars/clubs, why does he have to go to the go gay clubs...I mean I understand they have far better music/djs (I heard) than 'regular' clubs, maybe that's why chacha goes there? Or maybe chacha's partner is gay...and I mean business partner.

And then the old dude telling me all these with a serious face at a mosque...you see...I swear, I am not making it up, it was last year.
Old May 5, 2017, 09:24 AM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeshan
Dear Banglacricket,

I have developed addiction of watching certain tv program that may get be banned for mentioning them. I have to excuse myself in a formal dinner party, go to car, whip out my cellphone and desperately search for wifi for that fix.

Please help,

Forever Alone
Dear Forever Alone,

Please tell us what you watch...mods have big hearts here.
Are you too worried about your nickelodeon shows or Peace TV - Zakir Naik?

Tell us, what seems to be your addiction problem, khuley bolo dada, otherwise how can we help?
Spice channel? Queer eyes for the habla guys?

Animal Planet: Crocodile Dandoo -"Hello Maait, I am gonna fetch a maas and a cobra snaik today..and will show ya how to make maik snaik bbq..." that show?

The Food channel? Teen Mommas 2017? Lonely Housewives of Orange County?
You must watch Dancing with Clowns...DYI - Home Improvement channel?
What's in your boat, tell us?

your friends at Bengalicricket
Old May 5, 2017, 01:18 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Kagisoooo & Saif

^^ it's probably American Ninja Warrior.
Old May 5, 2017, 01:20 PM
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

Moving on...
Old May 5, 2017, 04:45 PM
Cricket Legend

Find him a new spiritual home that he can be enlightrned,thinking of changing churches myself.
Do not have a remedy if he's gay,maybe just a phase.
Gay clubs do have a rep of being more friendly,the legendry Led Zepplin hung out in gay clubs,because it was friendlier and more casual.
Other than that pray.