facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old June 2, 2017, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habib
Everybody hates everybody in South Asia. Yay so much fun.
Except probably for Nepal, everyone has good relations with Bhutan.

Old June 2, 2017, 01:52 PM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: MS.Dhoni

Immature statement from cricket board but I can understand their anger and inability to stop the external support for terrorists.

RIP victims.

May the terrorists rot in hell.
Old June 2, 2017, 06:29 PM
Cricket Legend

Seems like a government issue,as said the chairman was in the government,they must have pretty good intel to do this,blame the Pakistan based terrorists.
I feel for the Pakistani players NO IPL,No APL,probably NO BPL.
Old June 3, 2017, 12:55 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: A few

Quote:
Originally Posted by brockley
Seems like a government issue,as said the chairman was in the government,they must have pretty good intel to do this,blame the Pakistan based terrorists.
I feel for the Pakistani players NO IPL,No APL,probably NO BPL.
I don't know, but at this rate the Pak players could revolt against their board. They are missing out on some pretty good money.
Old June 3, 2017, 12:42 PM
Club Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy_1
People here trash talking ACB have no idea how it feels when you see blood on your streets and know for sure that neighboring terrorist shithole of a country is responsible, well done ACB for taking firm stand.No wonder Osama choose Pakistan as his humble abode.
Terrorists attacks happens in Pakistan too. And what proofs do ACB have that Pakistan was involved in this attack?

When srilanka cricket team was coming to pakistan, terrorists attacked them in pakistan, as a result we were isolated from the world. If Pakistan sponsored terrorism then these attacks would have happened in india not in pakistan.

And what proofs do you have that osama was in Pakistan? Where are videos or photos? where is osamas body? oh wait let me tell you its floating in the sea....hahaha
And do you know all the members of the squad that did the operation are died? Yes they are all dead....doesnt this look shady to you?
Old June 3, 2017, 12:44 PM
Club Cricketer

Quote:
India and afghanistan been saying this for long, now even Iranians are pissed at Pakistan
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/0...080940300.html

There is something fundamentally wrong with Pakistanis.
There is nothing wrong with Pakistanis, its just that these countries are leaning towards india.
And on other hand, nepal, srilanka, bangladesh, china & pakistan nearly every indian neighbor is fed up with india...doesnt this implies that there is something wrong with india?
Old June 3, 2017, 12:46 PM
Club Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vepu
I understant that, but its not a boards job to make political statements. Let alone blaming PCB for Kabul bombing.
What proofs do they have that we did that? Look at the timings of these things, when we were about to send our team to play in afghanistan and when our relationship were getting better with afghanistan then that incidence happened.

And remember the bomb blast also happened in lahore when our pcb said that they were about to arrange psl finals in Lahore.

Just join the dots you will get to know whats happening
Old June 3, 2017, 01:19 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Anybody who plays for BD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pakman
What proofs do they have that we did that? Look at the timings of these things, when we were about to send our team to play in afghanistan and when our relationship were getting better with afghanistan then that incidence happened.

And remember the bomb blast also happened in lahore when our pcb said that they were about to arrange psl finals in Lahore.

Just join the dots you will get to know whats happening
Bro, take your conspiracy theories somewhere else. You are dumb if you believe Kabul attack was mechanismed to stop Pak from playing there.
Old June 3, 2017, 01:19 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Kohli

Quote:
Terrorists attacks happens in Pakistan too. And what proofs do ACB have that Pakistan was involved in this attack?

When srilanka cricket team was coming to pakistan, terrorists attacked them in pakistan, as a result we were isolated from the world. If Pakistan sponsored terrorism then these attacks would have happened in india not in pakistan.

And what proofs do you have that osama was in Pakistan? Where are videos or photos? where is osamas body? oh wait let me tell you its floating in the sea....hahaha
And do you know all the members of the squad that did the operation are died? Yes they are all dead....doesnt this look shady to you?
First of all let me clear the air, the strong language that I used was against Pakistani establishment and ISI, 99.99% Indians including me hurbour no hatred for common Pakistanis, that being said, Pak army and ISI are hand in gloves with terrorists and it saddens my heart to see innocent Pakistani civilians are paying the price for this good terrorist bad terrorist approach taken by Pakistani establishment . Civilians being killed is a matter of intense grief for me no matter if they are from India, Pakistan or Afghanistan.

BTW I am not a conspiracy theorist, you may deny holocaust or consider 9/11 a Jewish conspiracy but don't expect others to buy them.

PS: I don't wanna get into a Indo Pak **** shoveling contest here, Internet has already been polluted enough, let's just spare this forum.

Thank you

Last edited by Roy_1; June 3, 2017 at 02:35 PM..
Old June 3, 2017, 02:40 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Kohli

Quote:
There is nothing wrong with Pakistanis, its just that these countries are leaning towards india.
And on other hand, nepal, srilanka, bangladesh, china & pakistan nearly every indian neighbor is fed up with india...doesnt this implies that there is something wrong with india?
As Hillary Clinton said, if you keep snakes in your backyard as pets, don't expect them to bite only neighbors. Hamid Gul is called the father of Talibaan for a reason, go figure.
Old June 3, 2017, 05:00 PM
First Class Cricketer

ISIS claims responsibility for Kabul attack

Quote:
The Islamic State group has claimed responsibility for the suicide bomb attack that rocked Kabul on Wednesday, killing up to 90 people and injuring 380.

http://www.teletrader.com/isis-claim...=1496526962673

http://www.globalresearch.ca/war-and...bility/5592923
Old June 3, 2017, 05:59 PM
Test Cricketer

Some Pakistanis may live in a delusion of grandeur that they have the right to aid in terrorist attacks in neighbouring countries but i see no reason for Bangladeshis to feel the same just because they hate indians or feel muslim brotherhood or whatever of that sort.
It has been well documented that Gul the ISI chief was involved in training Taliban's to launch suicide attacks against Afghan governments for ages. This Kabul attack is nothing out of the blue. It has been published in wikileaks and in other credible sources.
ISI does not report to Pakistan government. it is the other way around.
Afghanistan has a right to be angry and react.
Old June 3, 2017, 07:36 PM
First Class Cricketer

If someone just googled the attacks in afghanistan from last 1 yr or so, thn they will know that ISIS claimed responsibility for almost every major attack.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/isis-cla...-in-nangarhar/

http://www.ndtv.com/world-news/isis-...-kabul-1688972

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...pital-in-kabul

these are just few links, but there are many more about ISIS presence in afghanistan.

and people forgt this too ,

US 'mother of all bombs' killed 92 Isis militants, say Afghan officials

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ump-death-toll

Including 13+ Indian Islamic State fighters ..

13 Indians killed in US 'Mother of All Bombs' bombing in Afghanistan: Report

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/i.../1/932471.html

But But , Pakistan is responsible for every mess in afghanistan ..
i think after a decade people will start blaming pakistan again for "creating" ISIS, becoz they already forgt who have created Taliban in first place ...

becoz some people still stuck in 70s,80s and 90s ...
Old June 4, 2017, 12:02 AM
Club Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsuRocks
Some Pakistanis may live in a delusion of grandeur that they have the right to aid in terrorist attacks in neighbouring countries but i see no reason for is to feel the same just because they hate indians or feel muslim brotherhood or whatever of that sort.
It has been well documented that Gul the ISI chief was involved in training Taliban's to launch suicide attacks against Afghan governments for ages. This Kabul attack is nothing out of the blue. It has been published in wikileaks and in other credible sources.
ISI does not report to Pakistan government. it is the other way around.
Afghanistan has a right to be angry and react.
Whats the need in training taliban against afghan government?
Afghanistan isnt important to pakistan, its just a desert. Why would we waste our money to fund taliban just to attack an insignificant afghan government?
Matter of fact is that its you people who are living in delusions, not us. We pakistanis have been fighting against taliban for last 15 years. Many many Pakistani soldiers embraced shahadat. Our economy got screwed after being into this war and we went into heavy debt. We lost 80000 civilians. Pakistan attracted so many tourist from all around the world. We lost all that, but for what?

Just use your common sense and tell me why would Pakistan need to fund terrorists to attack afghanistan? And especially when they have been fighting against us for last 15 years.

Last edited by Pakman; June 4, 2017 at 12:53 AM..
Old June 4, 2017, 12:07 AM
Banned

Pakistan's main problem is religious extremism. USA used it and provided fund to spread terrorism in this region. They used this terrorists to fight soviet in AFG but screwed Pak in the long run.
Old June 4, 2017, 12:16 AM
Club Cricketer

Quote:
As Hillary Clinton said, if you keep snakes in your backyard as pets, don't expect them to bite only neighbors. Hamid Gul is called the father of Talibaan for a reason, go figure.
I am quoting this from Hillary clintons speech, where she admitted that USA funded these terrorists to fight soviets. She said ".....the people we are fighting today, we funded 20 years ago and we did it because we were locked in a struggle with soviet union, they invaded afghanistan and we did not want to see them control central asia and we went to work and it was President Reagen partnership with congress led by democrats who said, you know what, it sounds like pretty good idea...."
Old June 4, 2017, 12:18 AM
Club Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vepu
Bro, take your conspiracy theories somewhere else. You are dumb if you believe Kabul attack was mechanismed to stop Pak from playing there.
These are not conspiracy theories which i am quoting these are facts..
Old June 4, 2017, 01:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
These are not conspiracy theories which i am quoting these are facts..
Bro, USA funded terrorism 20 years ago, you failed when u let them and now even failing more by not able to control them even after so many years.
Time to take action against religious extremism I must say. Its tough to beat terrorism when you got 97% muslims
Old June 4, 2017, 02:03 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hassan

Wasn't there a saying, it goes like this...

"Every country has an army, the Pakistani army has a country"

The good people of Pakistan have to rise up against their military dictatorship who use religious extremism to export terror all over the world.