facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

 
 


Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1451  
Old September 6, 2017, 10:48 AM
MHRAM MHRAM is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: April 30, 2013
Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
Favorite Player: Sangakkara, Mike Hussey
Posts: 7,700

Fizz was brilliant with his Yorkers Bouncers. And he didn't even use the cutter much at all

Posted via BC Mobile Edition
Reply With Quote

  #1452  
Old September 6, 2017, 10:25 PM
BengaliPagol's Avatar
BengaliPagol BengaliPagol is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: February 4, 2012
Location: Meherpur, Kushtia
Favorite Player: Imrul "The Don" Kayes
Posts: 7,323

still something is up with his action. Hopefully gets back into his rhythm and he will be world class in Shaa Allah
__________________
Check out our podcast channel and also our episode with Dr Mohamed Ghilan!
facebook.com/boysinthecave
boysinthecave.libsyn.com
Reply With Quote
  #1453  
Old September 6, 2017, 11:24 PM
al-Sagar's Avatar
al-Sagar al-Sagar is offline
Cricket Savant
 
Join Date: December 23, 2007
Location: The Quiet Place
Favorite Player: Curtly Ambrose
Posts: 26,375

he is getting back ......

hopefully we will see more improvement in the SA series
__________________
The OffStump
Reply With Quote
  #1454  
Old September 7, 2017, 12:40 AM
aklemalp's Avatar
aklemalp aklemalp is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: September 5, 2009
Location: Guyana,South America
Favorite Player: Rahkeem Cornwall
Posts: 24,481

Quote:
Originally Posted by al-Sagar
he is getting back ......

hopefully we will see more improvement in the SA series
Thanks Walsh
__________________
“Raise your words, not voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder.”
― Jalaluddin Mevlana Rumi - مولوی
Reply With Quote
  #1455  
Old January 23, 2018, 06:22 AM
Kohli_Sox Kohli_Sox is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: May 30, 2012
Favorite Player: Abul
Posts: 3,406

Fizz getting back to his groove
Reply With Quote
  #1456  
Old January 23, 2018, 06:31 AM
Mas_UK25's Avatar
Mas_UK25 Mas_UK25 is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: February 15, 2015
Location: UNITED KINGDOM
Favorite Player: Mashrafe Bin Mortaza
Posts: 5,795

Never seen any bower bowling 3 maidens in a row! Well done.
Reply With Quote
  #1457  
Old January 23, 2018, 07:27 AM
Equinox Equinox is offline
Cricket Guru
 
Join Date: May 25, 2009
Favorite Player: Mustafizur Rahman
Posts: 8,554

Wish Mash would actually give him a bowl though.
Reply With Quote
  #1458  
Old January 23, 2018, 07:47 AM
simon's Avatar
simon simon is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: February 20, 2008
Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash
Posts: 24,244

I want Musta to be more leathal.
So far he is deceptive.
I want him to take wickets bowling yorkers, bouncers or anything other than cutter/ slower.
Reply With Quote
  #1459  
Old January 23, 2018, 07:51 AM
MHRAM MHRAM is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: April 30, 2013
Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
Favorite Player: Sangakkara, Mike Hussey
Posts: 7,700

I think he should play county cricket to brush up his skills

Posted via BC Mobile Edition
Reply With Quote
  #1460  
Old January 23, 2018, 12:05 PM
adamnsu adamnsu is offline
Cricket Guru
 
Join Date: December 12, 2005
Location: Surrey
Favorite Player: Mustafiz, Tamim
Posts: 10,350

His first spell of bowling was just amazing. I see he is back 70%-80% to his old self. The number of times the balls missed the edge of the batsman was amazing to see. Only long term prospect in the team after Mash leaves.
Reply With Quote
  #1461  
Old January 23, 2018, 12:36 PM
aklemalp's Avatar
aklemalp aklemalp is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: September 5, 2009
Location: Guyana,South America
Favorite Player: Rahkeem Cornwall
Posts: 24,481

Back to his old self? Nah

I would say about 65% back to that level, and I'm being generous.
Reply With Quote
  #1462  
Old January 23, 2018, 12:44 PM
Fazal's Avatar
Fazal Fazal is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: September 16, 2004
Posts: 18,170

I say use him wisely.... don't over use him.... this time let him build strength and confidence step by step.
__________________
"Make Bangladesh Cricket Great Again"
Reply With Quote
  #1463  
Old January 23, 2018, 04:31 PM
Roey Haque's Avatar
Roey Haque Roey Haque is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: March 26, 2012
Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hassan
Posts: 4,589

Good job with the bat today. You can tell he has been practicing.
__________________
God has put a permanent curse on the Bd team because they have not gotten rid of Rahim.
Reply With Quote
  #1464  
Old January 23, 2018, 05:07 PM
iDumb iDumb is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: June 18, 2010
Location: NYC
Favorite Player: Di Caprio
Posts: 5,361

Quote:
Originally Posted by aklemalp

I would say about 65% back to that level, and I'm being generous.
yeah he still sucks balls...

unless he gets back to his 137 to 144 kph bowling.. he will remain toothless. such a shame.
__________________
Life is too short, have an affair
Reply With Quote
  #1465  
Old January 23, 2018, 05:20 PM
aklemalp's Avatar
aklemalp aklemalp is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: September 5, 2009
Location: Guyana,South America
Favorite Player: Rahkeem Cornwall
Posts: 24,481

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb
yeah he still sucks balls...

unless he gets back to his 137 to 144 kph bowling.. he will remain toothless. such a shame.
He probably needs to focus more on line and length, and swing, and bulking up and fitting the mould of a Bhuvneshwar Kumar...If he doesn't, then he will be a Shafiul
__________________
“Raise your words, not voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder.”
― Jalaluddin Mevlana Rumi - مولوی
Reply With Quote
  #1466  
Old February 19, 2018, 06:58 AM
Austin 3:!6 Austin 3:!6 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: January 25, 2015
Location: London
Favorite Player: Sachin Tendulkar
Posts: 681

What happened to him? Does not seem to have the same impact that he had when he made his debut in 2015. I remember debating in this thread with Al Fuqraan that unless he learn conventional swing, only cutters will not help in long run. Obviously I was muted back then but now after 2 years his cutters are predictable and with nothing else in his armory batsmen are easily playing him. Being his fan, I hope he sort out his stuff soon.....else he will be forever remembered as Fast bowling version of Ajantha Mendis
Reply With Quote
  #1467  
Old February 19, 2018, 06:59 AM
Austin 3:!6 Austin 3:!6 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: January 25, 2015
Location: London
Favorite Player: Sachin Tendulkar
Posts: 681

Double Post
Reply With Quote
  #1468  
Old February 19, 2018, 10:45 AM
RealSports RealSports is offline
ODI Cricketer
 
Join Date: September 16, 2016
Location: London, England
Favorite Player: Virat Kohli
Posts: 878

He reminds me of Sohag Gazi. At first, they look such wonderful players, but after a while, they look mediocre or below.
Reply With Quote
  #1469  
Old February 19, 2018, 01:44 PM
al Furqaan's Avatar
al Furqaan al Furqaan is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: February 18, 2004
Location: New York City
Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin
Posts: 23,985

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin 3:!6
What happened to him? Does not seem to have the same impact that he had when he made his debut in 2015. I remember debating in this thread with Al Fuqraan that unless he learn conventional swing, only cutters will not help in long run. Obviously I was muted back then but now after 2 years his cutters are predictable and with nothing else in his armory batsmen are easily playing him. Being his fan, I hope he sort out his stuff soon.....else he will be forever remembered as Fast bowling version of Ajantha Mendis
Eclipse is currently away but if we leave a post after the beep I'm sure he'll get back to us with an asinine reply whenever he is free.

When you walk outside on a cloudy day and notice that everything is drenched, its possible some guy walked all over and peed on everything. Or perhaps it rained. One explanation is more straightforward and simple than the other but the more Bumraic and Hasanid underclasses tend to only buy into the more complicated theories as a force of habit.
__________________
Bangladesh: Our Dream, Our Joy, Our Team

#OneTeam1Dream
Reply With Quote
  #1470  
Old February 26, 2018, 06:11 PM
aklemalp's Avatar
aklemalp aklemalp is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: September 5, 2009
Location: Guyana,South America
Favorite Player: Rahkeem Cornwall
Posts: 24,481

We can now see how worthless of a bowling coach Walsh is...

Mustafizur is killing it in the PSL with Aaqib Javed as coach...

I saw him bowling today; reminded me of 2015


Hope he continues with this...

Oh, also.... Fire Walsh!
Reply With Quote
  #1471  
Old February 26, 2018, 07:41 PM
i_am_ringo's Avatar
i_am_ringo i_am_ringo is offline
Club Cricketer
 
Join Date: February 13, 2018
Location: California
Favorite Player: sarkar
Posts: 132

Quote:
Originally Posted by aklemalp
We can now see how worthless of a bowling coach Walsh is...

Mustafizur is killing it in the PSL with Aaqib Javed as coach...

I saw him bowling today; reminded me of 2015


Hope he continues with this...

Oh, also.... Fire Walsh!

So according to your logic, a coach he had for all of four days in Pakistan is making him 2015 fizz?

OR

could it be he is a naturally talented guy who is finally healthy and all the matches he played in the last month is putting him back in form?

Ooo I don’t know that sounds too crazy right? FIRE WALSH IT IS!
__________________
^^ see what I did there?
Reply With Quote
  #1472  
Old February 26, 2018, 08:21 PM
aklemalp's Avatar
aklemalp aklemalp is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: September 5, 2009
Location: Guyana,South America
Favorite Player: Rahkeem Cornwall
Posts: 24,481

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_am_ringo
So according to your logic, a coach he had for all of four days in Pakistan is making him 2015 fizz?

OR

could it be he is a naturally talented guy who is finally healthy and all the matches he played in the last month is putting him back in form?

Ooo I don’t know that sounds too crazy right? FIRE WALSH IT IS!
I should have added a '/s'
__________________
“Raise your words, not voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder.”
― Jalaluddin Mevlana Rumi - مولوی
Reply With Quote
  #1473  
Old February 26, 2018, 09:42 PM
DinRaat. DinRaat. is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: January 30, 2017
Location: Sydney Australia
Favorite Player: AirBus A340
Posts: 5,439

Quote:
Originally Posted by al Furqaan
Eclipse is currently away but if we leave a post after the beep I'm sure he'll get back to us with an asinine reply whenever he is free.

When you walk outside on a cloudy day and notice that everything is drenched, its possible some guy walked all over and peed on everything. Or perhaps it rained. One explanation is more straightforward and simple than the other but the more Bumraic and Hasanid underclasses tend to only buy into the more complicated theories as a force of habit.
__________________
Follow your deepest dream, the one you had as a kid... but stay focused.
Reply With Quote
  #1474  
Old February 26, 2018, 10:29 PM
jeesh jeesh is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: January 4, 2005
Location: Colombo, Sri Lanka
Posts: 4,058

This same bowler who was being hammered for boundaries by Dasun Shanaka and newcomers is at the top of his game in PSL.

What is happening?
Reply With Quote
  #1475  
Old February 27, 2018, 09:16 AM
iDumb iDumb is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: June 18, 2010
Location: NYC
Favorite Player: Di Caprio
Posts: 5,361

He still sucks.. batsmen just showing him a little bit respect to the name. highest speed at 134kph now slightly better than last few months, not gonna cut it... I will rejoice once he consistently hitting 137 to 142. they both represented same team in ipl and look where bhuvi gone and where he went... we always go south while rest goes upward. SAD!!

#1 t20 bowler in the world to barely warming bench in a space of a year.
__________________
Life is too short, have an affair
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:15 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
BanglaCricket.com
 

About Us | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Partner Sites | Useful Links | Banners |

© BanglaCricket