facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

 
 


Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #2201  
Old June 28, 2017, 11:49 PM
bujhee kom's Avatar
bujhee kom bujhee kom is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: June 27, 2007
Location: Dhaka Mental Hospital
Favorite Player: Mo Chowdhury MoC
Posts: 23,683

Zeeshan, can youuuu please meet met at Wilshire and canon in like 20 minutes
Reply With Quote

  #2202  
Old June 29, 2017, 03:34 PM
Tigers_eye's Avatar
Tigers_eye Tigers_eye is online now
Cricket Savant
 
Join Date: June 30, 2005
Location: Little Rock
Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh
Posts: 30,316

^ What happens after 20 minutes?
__________________
The Weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the Strong." - Gandhi.
Reply With Quote
  #2203  
Old July 2, 2017, 08:41 AM
Shadow Shadow is offline
ODI Cricketer
 
Join Date: September 29, 2016
Posts: 526

Quote:
Originally Posted by bujhee kom
Zeeshan, can youuuu please meet met at Wilshire and canon in like 20 minutes
I heard someone is impersonating you in pp forum. You should check it out.
Reply With Quote
  #2204  
Old July 2, 2017, 01:14 PM
Roy_1 Roy_1 is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: January 21, 2017
Location: India
Favorite Player: Kohli
Posts: 2,132

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow
I heard someone is impersonating you in pp forum. You should check it out.
Must be one of his groupies/fanboyz J/K

BK da e ki sunchi!! er ekta bihit korun joldi
__________________
Kiss....while your lips are still red
Reply With Quote
  #2205  
Old July 5, 2017, 05:48 AM
bujhee kom's Avatar
bujhee kom bujhee kom is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: June 27, 2007
Location: Dhaka Mental Hospital
Favorite Player: Mo Chowdhury MoC
Posts: 23,683

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow
I heard someone is impersonating you in pp forum. You should check it out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy_1
Must be one of his groupies/fanboyz J/K

BK da e ki sunchi!! er ekta bihit korun joldi
Hahaha...My dear Shadow and Roy, Our Shaan da also told me that in recent days and asked me if I had been visiting PakPassion, the forum. BC is the only place I come, visit and write/post. I actually never visited PakPassion, let alone registering there. If BD didn't play cricket, I wouldn't be interested following cricket at all.

BC is all all I need. No facebook, mysapce and any other spaces like that.

It is easy to open an acct with the name bujhee kom and also use the Sadhguru's image in the avatar. We had a member in BC from BD who was also using Sadhguru's image in his avatar.

Heheheh...you know the real deal, the real BK is only here in BC.
__________________
God bless Dianne Feinstein, Kamala Harris & Mitch Landrieu!
twitter.com/bujheekom
Reply With Quote
  #2206  
Old July 5, 2017, 05:49 AM
bujhee kom's Avatar
bujhee kom bujhee kom is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: June 27, 2007
Location: Dhaka Mental Hospital
Favorite Player: Mo Chowdhury MoC
Posts: 23,683

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers_eye
^ What happens after 20 minutes?
Dulabhaiyo, I owe it to my Zeeshan-Gopal.

Thank you, Zee. Love.
__________________
God bless Dianne Feinstein, Kamala Harris & Mitch Landrieu!
twitter.com/bujheekom
Reply With Quote
  #2207  
Old July 5, 2017, 05:52 AM
bujhee kom's Avatar
bujhee kom bujhee kom is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: June 27, 2007
Location: Dhaka Mental Hospital
Favorite Player: Mo Chowdhury MoC
Posts: 23,683

My dearest Mod bhaiyos and Admins,

I am very sorry, I was abusing this thread a bit that night. I was a little out of control. I am genuinely sorry for that and to you and all the members that read this thread.
__________________
God bless Dianne Feinstein, Kamala Harris & Mitch Landrieu!
twitter.com/bujheekom
Reply With Quote
  #2208  
Old July 5, 2017, 07:42 AM
Shadow Shadow is offline
ODI Cricketer
 
Join Date: September 29, 2016
Posts: 526

Quote:
Originally Posted by bujhee kom
Hahaha...My dear Shadow and Roy, Our Shaan da also told me that in recent days and asked me if I had been visiting PakPassion, the forum. BC is the only place I come, visit and write/post. I actually never visited PakPassion, let alone registering there. If BD didn't play cricket, I wouldn't be interested following cricket at all.

BC is all all I need. No facebook, mysapce and any other spaces like that.

It is easy to open an acct with the name bujhee kom and also use the Sadhguru's image in the avatar. We had a member in BC from BD who was also using Sadhguru's image in his avatar.

Heheheh...you know the real deal, the real BK is only here in BC.
I was sure it wasn't you. I wanted to figure out who that guy was using your name after reading his posts. It could be someone who is banned from this forum.
Reply With Quote
  #2209  
Old July 5, 2017, 09:51 AM
mufi_02's Avatar
mufi_02 mufi_02 is offline
BanglaCricket Staff
Editorial Team
 
Join Date: August 2, 2011
Location: NY
Favorite Player: Lara, Shakib
Posts: 7,019

yeah I saw the same nick too. At first I thought it was bk bhai but then reading at the posts realized it sounds nothing like him. that guy in pp is dumb as a rock. and an identity thief.
__________________
Bangladesh
Reply With Quote
  #2210  
Old July 5, 2017, 12:26 PM
aklemalp's Avatar
aklemalp aklemalp is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: September 5, 2009
Location: Guyana,South America
Favorite Player: Kagisoooo & Saif
Posts: 18,357

Donal, where are you, my Irish brother?!
Reply With Quote
  #2211  
Old September 19, 2017, 08:25 AM
SportingBD's Avatar
SportingBD SportingBD is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: December 20, 2016
Location: London, UK
Favorite Player: Mohammad Ashraful
Posts: 3,887

Bujhee Kom missing since Hurricane Irma?

I hope brother is ok.

Not seen in BC for a while.
__________________
The tongue is like a Lion. If you let it loose, it will wound someone - Imam Ali (R.A)
Reply With Quote
  #2212  
Old October 15, 2017, 11:02 AM
bujhee kom's Avatar
bujhee kom bujhee kom is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: June 27, 2007
Location: Dhaka Mental Hospital
Favorite Player: Mo Chowdhury MoC
Posts: 23,683

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportingBD
Bujhee Kom missing since Hurricane Irma?
I hope brother is ok.
Not seen in BC for a while.
You are always extremely kind to me, SportingBD. Thank you my dear brother. You indeed have a good soul. Please forgive me and do not be hurt by things I write, even if we don't agree on a few things. You and I, we are brothers! You will see, we will meet one day very soon, I will PM you.

May Allah's most loving blessing be always with you and your family.

Love and cheers!
zaved/bk
__________________
God bless Dianne Feinstein, Kamala Harris & Mitch Landrieu!
twitter.com/bujheekom
Reply With Quote
  #2213  
Old October 15, 2017, 01:41 PM
SportingBD's Avatar
SportingBD SportingBD is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: December 20, 2016
Location: London, UK
Favorite Player: Mohammad Ashraful
Posts: 3,887

Quote:
Originally Posted by bujhee kom
You are always extremely kind to me, SportingBD. Thank you my dear brother. You indeed have a good soul. Please forgive me and do not be hurt by things I write, even if we don't agree on a few things. You and I, we are brothers! You will see, we will meet one day very soon, I will PM you.

May Allah's most loving blessing be always with you and your family.

Love and cheers!
zaved/bk
Thank you brother. Same too you.
__________________
The tongue is like a Lion. If you let it loose, it will wound someone - Imam Ali (R.A)
Reply With Quote
  #2214  
Old October 16, 2017, 10:53 PM
aklemalp's Avatar
aklemalp aklemalp is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: September 5, 2009
Location: Guyana,South America
Favorite Player: Kagisoooo & Saif
Posts: 18,357

I miss Nadim.

Where are u my brother?
__________________
"Let yourself be silently drawn by the stronger pull of what you really love." - Rumi
Reply With Quote
  #2215  
Old November 22, 2017, 05:57 AM
Zeeshan Zeeshan is offline
Banned for 2 weeks
 
Join Date: March 9, 2008
Location: Ω
Posts: 31,128

Anyone knows what happened to Nadim?

I hope he's doing excellent.
Reply With Quote
  #2216  
Old November 22, 2017, 06:20 AM
Night_wolf's Avatar
Night_wolf Night_wolf is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: October 30, 2010
Favorite Player: Mash
Posts: 17,562

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeshan
Anyone knows what happened to Nadim?

I hope he's doing excellent.
just posted in the ariful thread yesterday
__________________
The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
Reply With Quote
  #2217  
Old November 26, 2017, 06:06 PM
Zeeshan Zeeshan is offline
Banned for 2 weeks
 
Join Date: March 9, 2008
Location: Ω
Posts: 31,128

Sohel Nadeem Rahman

"Icon" of Banglacricket
Reply With Quote
  #2218  
Old December 2, 2017, 10:20 PM
Zeeshan Zeeshan is offline
Banned for 2 weeks
 
Join Date: March 9, 2008
Location: Ω
Posts: 31,128

LOL Where is Kabir?

He reminds me of young me.
Reply With Quote
  #2219  
Old December 2, 2017, 11:21 PM
Zeeshan Zeeshan is offline
Banned for 2 weeks
 
Join Date: March 9, 2008
Location: Ω
Posts: 31,128

magic boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #2220  
Old December 2, 2017, 11:23 PM
aklemalp's Avatar
aklemalp aklemalp is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: September 5, 2009
Location: Guyana,South America
Favorite Player: Kagisoooo & Saif
Posts: 18,357

I miss Rossei
__________________
"Let yourself be silently drawn by the stronger pull of what you really love." - Rumi
Reply With Quote
  #2221  
Old December 2, 2017, 11:24 PM
aklemalp's Avatar
aklemalp aklemalp is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: September 5, 2009
Location: Guyana,South America
Favorite Player: Kagisoooo & Saif
Posts: 18,357

Also Roy_1

Hope he didn't leave us for good after that misjudgment in getting him banned for 1 week.


Roy_1, if you're reading this bro...please know that we love you...
__________________
"Let yourself be silently drawn by the stronger pull of what you really love." - Rumi
Reply With Quote
  #2222  
Old December 2, 2017, 11:25 PM
Zeeshan Zeeshan is offline
Banned for 2 weeks
 
Join Date: March 9, 2008
Location: Ω
Posts: 31,128

^^^^ I miss the old me. I am probably scaring away all the fine members with intimidation and threat. And as a staff, I really shouldn't be doing it. It makes me look like two-faced snake except highly intellectual. I should be stripped naked and spanked with an iron chain and whipped with cat oh oh oh nine tails in public or manacled and pilloried to wear the letter Z.
Reply With Quote
  #2223  
Old December 3, 2017, 03:15 AM
DinRaat. DinRaat. is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: January 30, 2017
Location: Sydney Australia
Favorite Player: AirBus A340
Posts: 3,561

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeshan
^^^^ I miss the old me. I am probably scaring away all the fine members with intimidation and threat. And as a staff, I really shouldn't be doing it. It makes me look like two-faced snake except highly intellectual. I should be stripped naked and spanked with an iron chain and whipped with cat oh oh oh nine tails in public or manacled and pilloried to wear the letter Z.
Or castrated and turned into an Enuch.
__________________
"No replacement,for displacement"
Reply With Quote
  #2224  
Old December 3, 2017, 08:42 AM
Tigers_eye's Avatar
Tigers_eye Tigers_eye is online now
Cricket Savant
 
Join Date: June 30, 2005
Location: Little Rock
Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh
Posts: 30,316

Quote:
Originally Posted by aklemalp
Also Roy_1

Hope he didn't leave us for good after that misjudgment in getting him banned for 1 week.


Roy_1, if you're reading this bro...please know that we love you...
You were a breathe of fresh air. Please come back. And if you decide not to.... it is our loss.
__________________
The Weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the Strong." - Gandhi.
Reply With Quote
  #2225  
Old December 3, 2017, 08:43 AM
Tigers_eye's Avatar
Tigers_eye Tigers_eye is online now
Cricket Savant
 
Join Date: June 30, 2005
Location: Little Rock
Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh
Posts: 30,316

Zeee? Were you bored or just wanted another feather in your hat?
__________________
The Weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the Strong." - Gandhi.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:43 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
BanglaCricket.com
 

About Us | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Partner Sites | Useful Links | Banners |

© BanglaCricket