facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old June 29, 2005, 03:15 PM
Cricket Legend

Default chacha in place of rana?

i have a sneaky feeling chacha will play his farewell game and that will be in place of rana. talks of grass in wicket are just made up to accomodate chacha. just think about it, even on the most grassy wicket we can easily imagine rana or rafiq returning better figures than taposh/naz/chacha. then what was the need to bring up this talk of grass on wicket??

this bashar/dav thinktank must be the most stupid in business. it took them nearly the whole tournament to realize that rana is a must in ODI team. but have they learnt? still fiddling with 3 pacer idea. have they put in aftab at 3? even after monotonous whining from every quarter bashar is too thick to realize it.

Old June 29, 2005, 03:25 PM

Favorite Player: Mashrafee Mortaza

thats what prothom alo says. chance that chacha will replace rana. what can i say, someone on other thread said that a cow can make better use of grass on a wicket than our pacers. that should explain it all.

if chacha must play as a farewell match (very unprofessional) but then both taposh and nazmul must sit out. there is no way to sit rana and rafique as they have been the most successful.

just a pitch of info, rana playing his second match, came up with the best bowling figure of the entire tour. what else someone has to do to stay in the team?
Old June 29, 2005, 06:26 PM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally posted by Rubu
, someone on other thread said that a cow can make better use of grass on a wicket than our pacers. that should explain it all.
HAHAHAAA LMAOO:P:P. now that was funny!!!
i think chacha should be allowed to play his last ever ODI. i dont believe it will make a difference.
btw, why is it that all the mods changed their names? agentsmith turned into rubu, rajputro into mahmoud etc etc?
Old June 29, 2005, 06:30 PM
BC Editorial Team

Quote:
Originally posted by Mueid
btw, why is it that all the mods changed their names? agentsmith turned into rubu, rajputro into mahmoud etc etc?
Mod:
Like most things under the sun, this question isn't new either Check out the following:
http://www.banglacricket.com/alochon....php?tid=12767
Old June 29, 2005, 07:14 PM
First Class Cricketer

to me, it is just ridiculus..... by merit, he cannot win a place in the eleven..

but i remember some treads like in what area chacha will shine, and the arguements that he should have been in the test team too... his being top scorer in the last match we played in england, etc.. etc..

wish he could retire gracefully....
Old June 29, 2005, 07:33 PM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally posted by feisal
to me, it is just ridiculus..... by merit, he cannot win a place in the eleven..

but i remember some treads like in what area chacha will shine, and the arguements that he should have been in the test team too... his being top scorer in the last match we played in england, etc.. etc..

wish he could retire gracefully....
I wish that too..
Old June 29, 2005, 07:54 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Michael Slater

This is a dead rubber so to speak, we can't make the final we can't win it and we're not likely to win. I say let the guy play, it's just one match we've already proven we can beat them and it's his last match ever (supposing there's not another return from retirement). Mahmud's not that bad at all, one bad match that's all it was. He had a great domestic season and played well in our wins over India and Zimbabwe in 2004. Let the man run out, and run out first.

Well done Mahmud on a (mostly) good career
Old June 29, 2005, 10:13 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mushi

yah one match is not gona make a big difference... rana should be in the team tho... who will sit out is a good qus.... only masri and chacha as a pacer look too thin...but hten again our pacers other than masrafee didnt do anything anyways....