facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old October 18, 2017, 04:29 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mash, Riyad, Tamim
Default Everyone needs to be punished!

Starting with the players to the coach, everyone needs to be punished for this tour. This isnt about losing, its about getting humiliated for the entire duration of this tour. How do you expect the board to land us more away tours when we come up these kinda performances? When you are getting less chance as a less popular team, you need to make the most of it to get attention.

When our players and coaches perform, they get heavily rewarded by the board and gov't. So why shouldn't they be punished when they do poorly? The players and the coaches shouldn't be granted a single day off until the SL series is over. They dont deserve any vacation. They should be in camp the day before BPL starts and then should be back to camp right after BPL ends. The coaches should be forced to be present in BD for the entire duration. Either do that or take your permanent leave!

Last edited by Rinathq; October 18, 2017 at 07:13 PM..

Old October 19, 2017, 05:46 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Abul

Come BPL everything will be forgotten. Thats how these guys roll
Old October 19, 2017, 06:22 AM

Favorite Player: Shakib, Brian Lara

It is not as if other south asian teams do really well in SA. The gap in skills between SA or India and us is just huge. If this was a tour to the west indies and this happened i would be more upset than i am. We are getting thrashed by a vastly superior side in all departments. In the 90s Pakistan and India used to experience the same.
Old October 19, 2017, 07:00 AM

Favorite Player: Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadukor
It is not as if other south asian teams do really well in SA. The gap in skills between SA or India and us is just huge. If this was a tour to the west indies and this happened i would be more upset than i am. We are getting thrashed by a vastly superior side in all departments. In the 90s Pakistan and India used to experience the same.
yeah SA may choke in ICC trophies but they are a beast in bilateral series, we are simply being outplayed by the much superior side.

saying this our bowling is in a awful state, this is what which is hurting me the most.
Old October 19, 2017, 09:18 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mo Chowdhury MoC

Kaan mola + Thabra (aka Chor/Thapor)-er upor aar kono oshudh nai!
Old October 19, 2017, 09:24 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

And we will win the T20.
Old October 19, 2017, 10:50 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mo Chowdhury MoC

We all need and deserve some punishment, sometimes.
My wife is very strict and mean. When I am bad, she punishes, tortures me in our dungeon.
I will beg and do 'Hamaguri'...and get whipped.

I cannot share this pain and suffering with anyone, manoosh/Protibeshi hamakey niye hashbey, gossip korbey bole.
Old October 19, 2017, 11:11 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Kagisoooo & Saif

Discipline, Dedication, Determination: the motto of my local cricket club whilst growing up, and playing age group cricket.

We had hard for balls manager; he always stressed on not being complacent after winning a game. If we did appear to have or display a hint of complacency, then after the match was over he would order us to run laps.

If we batted last, all eleven of us run with the pads on. If we bowled last, the poor wicket-keeper would have less laps, and we would have about say at least twice of that of the wicket-keeper.

One year in my penultimate year of Under-15 cricket, we went all the way to the national finals played at the world famous Bourda (my first ever visit to that ground, I was in awe of the billboards of Clive Lloyyd, Rohan Kanhai, Alvin Kallicharan). Long story short, we lost a match that was in our grasp at halftime.

Some very hard lessons need to be taught to this group of BD cricketers. The culture, perhaps need to change. Someone with a leader quality and protege (something that is lacking in BD cricket).
Old October 19, 2017, 03:02 PM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by bujhee kom
We all need and deserve some punishment, sometimes.
My wife is very strict and mean. When I am bad, she punishes, tortures me in our dungeon.
I will beg and do 'Hamaguri'...and get whipped.
BK, let's keep it PG here. If you guys are into rough sex, this is not the place to share those intimate details....
Old October 20, 2017, 01:46 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadukor
Bro, it wasnt about losing. I never expected BD to win ANY games in this tour. But the tour was less competitive then the 08 tour and thats not acceptable. SA had a better team and we were in a complete rebuilding phase. It maybe acceptable for you but actually going backwards 10 years later with so much experience, resources, facilities, investment... it is no where near acceptable for me. Our batsmen cant rotate strikes, Our bowlers cant bowl 2 good deliveries in a row, our coaching staff is sitting there enjoying this... if this doesnt ring the fire alarm then i dunno what does
Old October 20, 2017, 01:49 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by aklemalp
Discipline, Dedication, Determination: the motto of my local cricket club whilst growing up, and playing age group cricket.

We had hard for balls manager; he always stressed on not being complacent after winning a game. If we did appear to have or display a hint of complacency, then after the match was over he would order us to run laps.

If we batted last, all eleven of us run with the pads on. If we bowled last, the poor wicket-keeper would have less laps, and we would have about say at least twice of that of the wicket-keeper.

One year in my penultimate year of Under-15 cricket, we went all the way to the national finals played at the world famous Bourda (my first ever visit to that ground, I was in awe of the billboards of Clive Lloyyd, Rohan Kanhai, Alvin Kallicharan). Long story short, we lost a match that was in our grasp at halftime.

Some very hard lessons need to be taught to this group of BD cricketers. The culture, perhaps need to change. Someone with a leader quality and protege (something that is lacking in BD cricket).
luckily I know exactly what u are saying... my current coach is West indian and thats exactly what he is like.. thats what Haturi was doing too until he started caring about the other crap....
Old October 20, 2017, 06:50 AM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Mash Lara Fizz Taskin TI

All weekend passes should be revoked for all the players, coaches and management staff. And also 50 push-ups and 10 miles of sprint for every player everyday...that's non-negotiable!!