facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

View Poll Results: Should Bangladesh Tour Pakistan?
Yes 10 45.45%
No 12 54.55%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old October 31, 2017, 05:45 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportingBD
Leadership and authority doesn’t suit you.
Very fortunate you’re not BCB President lol.

BCB needs to take advantage of this opportunity. They need to play this in the most diplomatic way possible to derive the most benefit for us.

Very good time to make them agree to future tours in BD. BCB can force them to send their U-19/A team to Bangladesh in the future. Make some concrete deals with them. I can see lots of potential benefit in us touring Pakistan. Not only for the national team.

BCB have the upper hand here..
What benefits r u referring to? Care to mention some of them? Bangladesh hardly has anything to gain here by being submissive to a two faced, disgraceful board like PCB.

They just wanna use babgladesh along with other small nations like Zimbabwe or Afghanistan to convince other top test playing countries that their terrorist infested country is actually safe for cricket. They have absolutely no intention to build a friendly relationship with Bangladesh. They just wanna use us.

Even after all these I would've agreed to send our national team to Pakistan if they showed a bit of respect towards us. Their board took Bangladesh Cricket team for granted and disrespected US.

Quote:
Very good time to make them agree to future tours in BD.
Why would we need to make them agree to your BD? It's not as if other countries aren't touring Bangladesh. Why would we need to be so desperate to bring Pakistan to BD. We don't need them,they need us.

The thing which u r suggesting here is exactly what Pcb wanted in the first place. They clearly said that they would only let Pakistan team to tour Bangladesh if babgladesh team agrees to play a full fledged series in Pakistan.

Old October 31, 2017, 06:05 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
They won’t do that due to their arrogance.
That’s why we need some big deals to convince us to tour Pakistan.

We should demand lots of guaranteed tours etc. Otherwise, no point going.
Need to use this to our advantage, if they don’t agree, screw them.

But put forward some solid deals... force them to accept it..
Otherwise don’t go. Simple.
No, it's not their arrogance. It's their superiority complex. Btw, what big deals r u trying to make here by sending our national team to a country like Pakistan where suicide bombing is still a regular incident.

Why do we need guaranteed tour from Pakistan. Aren't other countries touring Bangladesh? Have we become really that desperate? Aren't countries like SL, England, NZ or SA agreeing to tour Bangladesh? Last time I checked, all of those countries had absolutely no trouble to visit Bangladesh. Not really sure, why do we so desperately need Pakistan here?

It's Pakistan who need us, not the other way around. Friendship is built on trust and respect, sadly Pcb as a board haven't managed to display any of those. If PCB invited us for a couple of tours in UAE and then requested us to make a short tour to Pakistan( provided that there was no security threat), we could've given it a thought.

But now, it's impossible.
Old October 31, 2017, 06:57 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin

Only for a T20 or two...but since thats a meaningless format and not worth the risk, the answer is no.

Once some other non-minnow team tours for Tests and ODIs, then only we should send a team. and make sure we get paid handsomely.

We dont owe anyone anything, and certainly shouldnt be used as guinea pigs.

#OneTeam1Dream
Old November 1, 2017, 07:30 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mas_UK25
An opportunity to help a brotherly nation out
Care to explain how they are a brotherly nation to us?
Old November 1, 2017, 08:35 AM

Favorite Player: Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5tonne
Care to explain how they are a brotherly nation to us?
muslim muslim bhai bhai
Old November 1, 2017, 09:05 AM
Cricket Guru
BPL 2015 Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Tamim, Mash

Pakistan ke brotherly nation bolle ashole neutrally discuss korar moja ta chole jay. Bhai Bhai my a$$
Old November 1, 2017, 09:28 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: ATM - No One.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night_wolf
muslim muslim bhai bhai
Yes it is my Bro. Islamically. All muslims are brothers. Unless one isn’t muslim, then it may be irrelevant for them. If one doesnt know then shall ask a local imam, unless one isn’t into religion and not a practicing Muslim, then that’s a different story.

All Muslims are part of the Ummah of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh). Doesn’t matter who they are and all are brothers in the deen. That’s just an standard fact.
Old November 1, 2017, 09:40 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Yes it is my Bro. Islamically. All muslims are brothers. Unless one isn’t muslim, then it may be irrelevant for them. If one doesnt know then shall ask a local imam, unless one isn’t into religion and not a practicing Muslim, then that’s a different story.

All Muslims are part of the Ummah of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh). Doesn’t matter who they are and all are brothers in the deen. That’s just an standard fact.
Not a fact...maybe an aspiration at best. Pakistanira-je kotota "muslim bhai" amra ageo dekhechhi. So pls spare us.

That said, I still wouldn't mind touring. But first they have to return all the money they took from us with interest, and then they have to get on their knees and beg us. And if they don't shed loads of tears in the process, then the deal is off too.
Old November 1, 2017, 09:54 AM

Favorite Player: Shakib, Brian Lara

Quote:
muslim muslim bhai bhai
Lmao! comes from the same school of thought of finding israeli and indian conspiracy to every muslim crime. Our "brothers" can do no wrong.
Old November 1, 2017, 02:16 PM
Cricket Guru

PCB should have known there would be consequence to pay when they cancelled the tour last July in a hostile manner. If they want to restore the good relationship with BCB, they should offer a serious apology and financial compensation for that tour. But, as Jeesh pointed out, they are more likely to offer bribes to BCB bosses than any benefit to our cricket.
Old November 1, 2017, 02:20 PM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Ziya

Quote:

Bhaijanera , orey chaira den.
Polata ekhaney jonmaisey. Ekhaner baki Syleti polagulur moto desher shomporkey kissu janey na. Tai, amader ekattorer judhdhor bepareyo janey na.
Old November 1, 2017, 04:52 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

no. not now.
Old November 1, 2017, 04:53 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Quote:
muslim muslim bhai bhai
guli marley'o bhai? Oi bhai'er dorkar nai.
Old November 1, 2017, 07:10 PM

Favorite Player: Mash

Quote:

I was being sarcastic, Pakistan can be the best muslims in the world still they wont be my brother, and pakistan is brotherly nation to us because muslim muslim bhai bhai? WAK THU!
Old November 1, 2017, 07:37 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mash, Riyad, Tamim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy_1
They don't invite BD in UAE but want BD to come visit Pak for a full series just to clear the path for other so called big teams, reeks of hypocrisy.

You can still go if you want to but make sure to squeeze the last dollar from them, brotherly my a$$.
completely agree with this. If they invited us for a UAE tour, I wouldve been all for supporting a tour there. Since they didnt, I would still be in favor of going, but for a short tour and heavy compensation.
Old November 1, 2017, 07:43 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:

Very true. Even if our "brothers" committed genocide on our own people, they are still, most definitely, first and foremost, our brothers.

This is why we are laughed at. When will we grow a backbone FFS.
Old November 1, 2017, 07:49 PM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: Masrafi, Shakib, Tamim

Even though I understand that cricket relationship with Pakistan will be a win-win thing, I voted no. This is because of Pakistan's behavior last year. It is a matter of dignity, cricket comes later.
Old November 2, 2017, 09:23 AM
Cricket Sage

From a fan perspective, I am open to the idea.

However I realize that our player's safety concern need to be addressed and the tour should be based on our (BCB) own term not theirs'. And that means PCB's bully attitude towards us need to stop as a 1st step.
Old November 2, 2017, 09:43 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
muslim muslim bhai bhai
Shia-sunni bhai bhai, sunni-kurdi bhai, sunni-ahmadia bhai bhai. Bhaiera bhaiera khali sharadin khunshuti kore.
Old November 2, 2017, 05:53 PM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: Masrafi, Shakib, Tamim

Quote:

I think Islamically, all humans are brothers. Historically, most of the time Muslims are killed by the Muslims. Pakistani Muslims Bothers killed millions of Bengali Muslims brothers in 71.
Old November 10, 2017, 12:14 AM
Cricket Guru

Unlike how PCB was trying to spin it, not everybody going crazy to tour Pakistan -

Blow for Pakistan cricket as West Indies refuse to travel for T20I series citing security concerns
Old November 10, 2017, 02:12 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: AirBus A340

I don't know what Lala land Pakistanis live in, but their so-called improved domestic situation is pulled out of their ***.

NO TEAM will ever
tour PAKISTAN with a complete sense of security.

Teams that go are merely motivated by money, we won't see England, NZ or any other nation that values the safety of their people send anyone to Pakistan soon.

Statistics, say that nearly every month their is a terrorist attack in Pakistan, don't believe me see for yourself.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...tan_since_2001

Just some more facts

This isn't a matter of brotherhood based on the same religion. Our players lives are at risk if they tour. Not a matter of religion.

Pakistan is still NOT A SAFE PLACE. Don't believe the lies spread around by the minority that believe the situation has improved.

Last edited by DinRaat.; November 10, 2017 at 05:45 AM..
Old November 10, 2017, 06:32 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:

Why does any discussion about Pak CRICKET turns out to be religious for y'all? There is nothing brotherly about helping out a nation where it's not safe to visit. It's not a one off match like the lankans got, they want us to do a full tour. They want to use us as their guniepig. What exactly is so brotherly about that from their part? Because majority of that country's people are muslim hence we have to dip our toe in the terrorist filled nation's den?

And speaking about this weird brother logic: Biologiclly speaking, If you ain't from the same MOM/DAD, you ain't no brother. You can be a friend, a step brother, someone you may know, but not a brother. It's like saying, I like to drink tea, you like to drink tea, hence we are brothers.