facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old June 5, 2018, 03:14 PM
Test Cricketer

Default How disappointed are you with this defeat?

Throughout the years we fans have seen many dark days, from losing to Canada during Eid to getting out for 58 and 70 something in the world cup we were co hosting to losing to India B Team at home and losing matches we should have won in last overs. Losing to Afghanistan in a series must be right up there considering how we thought the team had turned the corner and was enjoying some success in last few years even though it is in our weaker format of T20s

Old June 5, 2018, 03:16 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

Ki bolbo Dui number Rifat bhaiya...shudhu naake aar chokhe jol ashtese...kemon dissapointed? Hau mau kore kanna ashiteche! Book phata artonaad-Chitkaar! Ajke moner dukkhe bhaat khabu naa...Ohh forgot I am roojadar...so then that is out of the equation. Maybe moner dukkhe rooja bhenge phelbo...If Allah asks me on the Final Day of Rooj-Hashor at the Meidan of Hashor, "Hey BK, you sinner, on Jume 5th, 2018 A.D. why did you eat while you were fasting?" I will blame the BD cricket team! I will take the whole BD cricket team to Jahannam with me! I go, they go!
Old June 5, 2018, 03:17 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Bin Mortaza

Don’t really care anymore. Seen worse. It’s normal nothing new. It happens often with this side.
Old June 5, 2018, 03:24 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Love them all....

I am actually happy. This exposed the inevitable.
Old June 5, 2018, 04:36 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib,Sachin,Klusener

Not much disappointed. I knew our players' capability and Afghans' strength in T20. Whitewash will not be a surprise to me.
But I am sad about our corrupt board's incompetence. After such a good 2015, Bangladesh cricket should've been taken to the next level by now. Instead, we are going on a downward path, we don't have any direction, any goal. We're playing cricket just for the sake of it.
Old June 5, 2018, 05:09 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Mustafiz, Tamim

Get used to these regular disappointments as Bangladesh will be going through a very bad and frustrating patch.

What’s worse is BCB or players don’t seem to care of achievement anymore.

All people will look forward is to a cheap BPL to keep everyone happy
Old June 5, 2018, 05:15 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

Haa...Hoow disappointed?
Let me tell you....Baba-Ma-er kotha (pochondo) moto bou (meye) aage theke nije na dekhe, nije Prem na kore - biye korar fol bhog korar moton disapointed...Bashor raat is equal to Match day for a public like that. Bashoor raat...Ghumta tene khulecho, bhebecho Pirit-er Gaan, Sukanto-er kobita feesh feesh kore kaan-e kaan-e porbe Bobita/Olivia-ke uddessho kore...instead heart attack, out of shock and disappointment - Eto Petni Boori!~

There you go, jao bhais, bole dilamm...Apus, just replace the word 'bou/meye' with 'Zamai' - Same thing

BTW...Ekon Kopal chapran...Team hoilo Ma-Baba...Biye jemon abbu-ammu-er haate, match o temun team-er haate...amra sudhu obhaga..kopal chaprai...
Old June 5, 2018, 05:40 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Mike Procter

Well it's less disappointing because it's not really shocking, at least this one wasn't to me. Afghanistan have shown a very quick progression in international cricket and they look to have two if not more very capable international quality spinners already to start them off on there full member journey, Afghanistan are pretty much already on par with or better than Zim, WI, Sri Lanka and BD. looks like even Ireland will put up pretty good fights against these teams to. Counties have already picked up Nabi, rashid and mujeeb.
Old June 5, 2018, 05:43 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Abu Jayed Rahi

At least today, the selection wasn't too bad(I wanted Miraz instead of Mosaddek and maybe Ariful instead of Soumya but I am also ok with Sarkar). The decision to bat first was. Batting Gameplan should have been more mature. Rashid Khan made bulk of the difference again. Keep wickets in hand before Rashid Khan comes...
Old June 5, 2018, 06:53 PM
BanglaCricket Staff

Favorite Player: bhujee kom

It was coming. Even with all disappointing results I will still turn up to support red and green next year during World Cup.
Old June 5, 2018, 07:04 PM
ODI Cricketer

Etai dekha baki chiloo
Old June 5, 2018, 08:37 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Shakib, Mashrafe

Not surprised and not so much disappointed with the outcome. You agree or not AFG has far better players than ours. But disappointed with BD player's performance and body language. Afganistan is very good team in T20 format. They have 3 world class spinners who play in renowned foreign leagues. They have also very strong and cool headed batters in the middle. If I am not mistaken, they also beat WI in T20 WC & ODI in WI.