facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old June 6, 2018, 12:24 PM
First Class Cricketer

Default BCB president criticises Shakib and seniors

Quote:
"This is very frustrating," Hassan said. "I think the team is in the same state as it was during the home series against Sri Lanka (in which Bangladesh lost all their matches). It might be that they are missing the decision-maker in the dressing room. They are missing the strictness and the condition they were in the past few years. They are now under a free environment and that might be making the difference.

"I was with them in Sri Lanka in the Nidahas Trophy and they played well there. No one accused them after losing matches there. But in Dehradun the team is looking very different. I spoke to them and I think they are blaming the bowling department and I told them you cannot win scoring low."

"There will always be questions over the captaincy," Hassan said. "Even I questioned him [Shakib] after the first game. I did not speak to anyone after losing the second game. Yes there might have been a change in the dressing room without a coach but then what have they learnt in the past years?

"I cannot understand how they can give away wickets despite being set like Mushfiqur, [Mahmudullah] Riyad or even Tamim. There is nothing to make them understand or realise. It is tough for me to understand what they were thinking or had in plan."

http://www.espncricinfo.com/story/_/...series-loss-to
Has a track record of going after them in public doesn't he?

Old June 6, 2018, 01:34 PM
First Class Cricketer

He just wants to show people that he is very "pro-active" while hiding his incompetence.
Old June 6, 2018, 04:23 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash

Paapon khalu can not spoon feed them all the time.

Posted via BC Mobile Edition
Old June 6, 2018, 07:49 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hassan

Papon has been a joke for a long time now. A typical leaguer crook born with a silver spoon in his mouth. Could not do anything on his own in his life like most nepotist crooks in govt., and so steps out of his expertise (if he has any) to talk about things he does not know anything about, like cricket.
Old June 6, 2018, 08:07 PM

Favorite Player: Mash

Typical BCB, Typical Papon, Typical Bangladeshis na vuharun?
Old June 6, 2018, 09:33 PM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night_wolf
Typical BCB, Typical Papon, Typical Bangladeshis na vuharun?
You are a very insecure, paranoid poster who has a tendency to look at the username and not the message. Hardly an ideal facet to undertake the role of moderation, many would agree.
Old June 6, 2018, 11:20 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Rahkeem Cornwall

Quote:
"There will always be questions over the captaincy," Hassan said. "Even I questioned him [Shakib] after the first game. I did not speak to anyone after losing the second game. Yes there might have been a change in the dressing room without a coach but then what have they learnt in the past years?
http://www.espncricinfo.com/story/_/...series-loss-to
Old June 7, 2018, 04:25 AM
ODI Cricketer

May be Papoinna should be team psychologist instead of BCB president. He will then give jhari from time to time and extract win.
Old June 7, 2018, 04:31 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sanga,Mash,Shakib,Fizz

This bloated schmuck should show the boys how it's done. Go hit a six with your silver spoon Mr. President!
Old June 7, 2018, 05:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vahroone
You are a very insecure, paranoid poster who has a tendency to look at the username and not the message. Hardly an ideal facet to undertake the role of moderation, many would agree.
yeah says the poster who openly calls Bangladesh toygers. many would agree about the true intentions behind your posts too
Old June 7, 2018, 07:22 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sanga,Mash,Shakib,Fizz

Quote:
yeah says the poster who openly calls Bangladesh toygers. many would agree about the true intentions behind your posts too
What's wrong with Varoone? he brings us articles to read, it's like the digital version of fetching the morning newspaper. Good boy varoone, go get the papers boy.
Old June 7, 2018, 07:36 AM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
I forgot about this sledge actually. Nice!
Old June 7, 2018, 07:43 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash

I don't know why people blaming Paapon khalu, he is the one who has been jharifying the boys and it worked many times.
our players lack fire, khaluji provides that fire.
Khaluji ek matro parey egula re laitthaya thik korte.
Old June 7, 2018, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vahroone
I forgot about this sledge actually. Nice!
yeah say that sledge here again and I will nicely do what I said I will do if you ever use it again here
Old June 7, 2018, 08:21 AM
BC Editorial Team

Look, regardless of who posted the article, Papon is getting out control. We cannot have a Board president who feels like the players are his chattel. Papon needs to go! Rhodes for coach - that's what he has accomplished? Barely any tours? No institutional improvements? Where's his CV on the things he IS supposed to work on?
Old June 7, 2018, 08:25 AM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
yeah say that sledge here again and I will nicely do what I said I will do if you ever use it again here
A sledge is a one-time thing anyway. How many times have you heard Merv Hughes scream "Tickets please!" or Steve Waugh saying "You've dropped the world cup mate!"? Exactly.

I promise to think of something else next time.
Old June 7, 2018, 08:26 AM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon
I don't know why people blaming Paapon khalu, he is the one who has been jharifying the boys and it worked many times.
our players lack fire, khaluji provides that fire.
Khaluji ek matro parey egula re laitthaya thik korte.
I kind of agree with you. I dont mind when Papon Khalu do this jharis after non-performance. the team looked like lack of energy and lack to confidence or desire to win. Sakib and co. i.e. all the core players are more or less under performing in these two games, I have no sympathy when Papon does that i.e. make these superstar naked in-front of the media.

However Papon need to be criticized for different reasons. Yes financially they (BCB) is great under his regime, but it look them also a year to get a coach? Why he thought experiment with Chacha, tag-team senior player playing coaching role, giving below par bowling coach additional role as head coach, etc will work? Why he gave more power/freedom to our under achieving senior players and hoped (against hope) it will work out?

How come there is no or little activities for our U19, team-A, performance team?

How come no new players are coming in the pipeline (even some of them showed some initial sparks)? Their development is minimum after initial spark.

These are things he should be criticized, not for the Jhari he gives (once in a while) to our nonconsistent non performance of our superstars. These players deserve our jhari after this kind of performance against teams like AFG.