facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Closed Thread

Old August 13, 2005, 02:10 AM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: Tendulkar & Jonty Rhodes

again abherath i absolutely agree wid u!!
but telling them dat i like swimming in the pacific where u wont reach 2 ur goal!!
these ppl dont understand a bad year a bad day is not the ende of the world!!
howeva dada n atapattu r serving their team not 4 their individual performances but 4 the sake of game for the sake of gud match!!
comparing ashraful wid ganguly is absolutely stupidity!
one is a legend n da other just a starter who averages even less dan pathan a tailender of india!!
pathan averages 25.sumfin in battin n e plays very aggresively 2!!
does dat means we must compare pathans batting wid ashraful???
it is all bout emotions u ppl show n the impression u ppl leave!

Old August 13, 2005, 02:58 AM
Cricket Legend

dear be_friend_13,
I agree we might not understand cricket like you. but 900 odd run in 20 tests is not slump that is the end. No body here disagree what Sourav was? He is simple a great of oneday cricket. But I would reiterate as my earlier post he does not deserave his place in present Indian team. So no question of to be in Asian XI. The inculsion of Ashraful is different issue. I do agree there are better candidate like Atapattu. But at present form I would take ashraful than Mr. Ganguly. The other thing,you may reach an advance stage of message posting than us but most of us do not. So please post in english we could understand ie the english taught in schools.
Thank you
Old August 13, 2005, 04:24 AM
Club Cricketer

Quote:
Originally posted by thebest
dear be_friend_13,
I agree we might not understand cricket like you. but 900 odd run in 20 tests is not slump that is the end. No body here disagree what Sourav was? He is simple a great of oneday cricket. But I would reiterate as my earlier post he does not deserave his place in present Indian team. So no question of to be in Asian XI. The inculsion of Ashraful is different issue. I do agree there are better candidate like Atapattu. But at present form I would take ashraful than Mr. Ganguly. The other thing,you may reach an advance stage of message posting than us but most of us do not. So please post in english we could understand ie the english taught in schools.
Thank you
Great Shot Dude!
Huge Sixer! Out of Eden Garden and miles away from India!!!
hehehehe

Old August 13, 2005, 07:13 AM
First Class Cricketer

stop having an [ ] dude:P:P:P

Edited on, August 13, 2005, 12:23 PM GMT, by reverse_swing.
Reason: mod.content: Please read board rules for violation: A.1.1. Thanks.
Old August 13, 2005, 12:11 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Bossman, Imran Khan, Viv

How much do you want to bet?

that

Shourov will have the hishest Indian batting average againse Zimbabwe and lowest in the next series.

Thats a pattern for the last few years. Check out his last world cup scores as microcosm.
Old August 14, 2005, 12:50 AM
BC T-Shirt Design Winner

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

Ganguli's current form is dull and there are already quite a few experienced and good cricketers selected so there would be no need for him. In my opinion Ganguli mainly wasnt selected because of the quota system as it was important to make the team fully Asian, otherwise Bangladesh would go unrepresented. If it's true he questioned Ashraful's inclusion he's a fool. He should have compared himself to Sehwag instead.

Go Bangladesh!

Edited on, August 14, 2005, 5:51 AM GMT, by Hatebreed.
Old August 14, 2005, 12:59 AM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Any consistent performer

ganguly dada is a liitle jealous. that's a good sportman quality. who wants to lose his spot?
Old August 14, 2005, 03:54 AM
Club Cricketer

Quote:
Originally posted by kaisermatin
ganguly dada is a liitle jealous. that's a good sportman quality. who wants to lose his spot?
Hey! Guys! We need a batsman, may be two! As Dravid & Jayasuriya is out of the Asian XI (!?).

Can any body find Attapatu is ready to join the XI as he is the extra enlisted player, and Kaif or Yuvraj may be perfect than Ganguly!?? Is there any need to recall Ganguly as he's been elected or selected as Indian Captain???!!
Old August 14, 2005, 10:29 PM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally posted by sleeping_giant
Quote:
Originally posted by kaisermatin
Hey! Guys! We need a batsman, may be two! As Dravid & Jayasuriya is out of the Asian XI (!?).

Can any body find Attapatu is ready to join the XI as he is the extra enlisted player, and Kaif or Yuvraj may be perfect than Ganguly!?? Is there any need to recall Ganguly as he's been elected or selected as Indian Captain???!!
Let us hope that the best possible team is selected to represent Asia (given that some like Pathan, Vass, Jayasuriya and Dravid are unavailable), without any bias, so that the Asian XI would win the series.

Criterion no. 1 should be cricketing ability & experience, with some consideration for having all four test playing countries represented, if possible. In this process, if not even a single Sri Lankan is selected but the team chosen is the best, I - as a Sri Lankan - wouldn't mind. I would want the Asian XI to win.

Edited on, August 15, 2005, 3:30 AM GMT, by abherath.

Edited on, August 15, 2005, 3:31 AM GMT, by abherath.
Old August 15, 2005, 01:01 AM
First Class Cricketer

hey abherath u again hav impressed me!!
u hav the best cricket spirit on da site unlike me n other ppl from bd!!
cheers 4 u again!!
u cure the pain given by others!
Old August 15, 2005, 01:13 AM
First Class Cricketer

hey thebest!!
i like ur attitude buddy!
i would lik 2 say ya dat if dada would hav given such a statement it first would have been shown in india!(i dont really think he said dat howeva i think its the statement made by kaisermatin:P)
howeva he has the rite to ask the selectors howeva his recent form must hav bin but his contribution 2 cricket doesnt get less!
he must hav questioned in diff manner i think he would hav meant dat ashraful was invited y i am not??
thas ryt coz he wasn't even invited!
being a senior playa the selectors must hav first thought of him or attapattu or jayawardene who r no doubt betta den ash 4 the empty place!
isn't dat unfair 4 others lik them?
Old August 15, 2005, 02:11 AM
Club Cricketer

Hey Guys! Just think after 5 years from now, what will be the asian XI? I dream it will be like, BD-7, PAK-4, Standby: IND-1, and SL-1. I put the maximum to PAK as I am still not convienced what will be the taste of a fan of PAK, surely we have got the taste of what MR/MS. be_friend_7, and abherath are?
Don't be angry my SL & IND friends, this will be the reality if you talk cricket & asian XI after 5 years from now where the cricket ability & experience will be counted no doubt, so change your mind too, so that there is no shock in future!!!
Cheers all for BD & BD Fans!
Old August 15, 2005, 02:34 AM
First Class Cricketer

empty vessels make more sound buddy!!
howeva best of luck!
lets see
Old August 15, 2005, 03:07 AM
Club Cricketer

Quote:
Originally posted by be_friend_13
empty vessels make more sound buddy!!
howeva best of luck!
lets see
Don't Worry! be_friend_Unlucky Number!
This Bangladeshi Vessel has been coated by hard rock and if you want to listen its sound then I guess you will find very sweet sound, in language it will be like 'India is defeated by Bangladesh, and this is the first time Ganguly takes the taste of loosing against Bangladesh!! This is the beginning of a good journey of Bangladesh for a long way'!!
Don't be upset dude!
Keep sending post!
Old August 15, 2005, 03:15 AM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally posted by sleeping_giant
Hey Guys! Just think after 5 years from now, what will be the asian XI? I dream it will be like, BD-7, PAK-4, Standby: IND-1, and SL-1. I put the maximum to PAK as I am still not convienced what will be the taste of a fan of PAK, surely we have got the taste of what MR/MS. be_friend_7, and abherath are?
Don't be angry my SL & IND friends, this will be the reality if you talk cricket & asian XI after 5 years from now where the cricket ability & experience will be counted no doubt, so change your mind too, so that there is no shock in future!!!
Cheers all for BD & BD Fans!
This type of writing makes this site an utter farce. Base what you say on facts.

Take a leaf from the book of BabuBangla. He has a good post on the Bangladeshi bowling line up on the tour to Sri Lanka. That is intelligent writing and yours is, I am afraid, the complete opposite.

This is the only reply your post deserves. There will be no further responses on this subject from me to you, unless you wake up and make sense in what you write.
Old August 15, 2005, 04:15 AM
Club Cricketer

Quote:
Originally posted by abherath

This type of writing makes this site an utter farce. Base what you say on facts.

Take a leaf from the book of BabuBangla. He has a good post on the Bangladeshi bowling line up on the tour to Sri Lanka. That is intelligent writing and yours is, I am afraid, the complete opposite.

This is the only reply your post deserves. There will be no further responses on this subject from me to you, unless you wake up and make sense in what you write.
Come On, Abeherath!
I put a forecast only and it is after 5 years from now! You feel sorry for your country, okay, I put BD-7, SL-4, standby: IND-1, PAK-1. Sorry for PAKI Fan if there is any!
Now you are happy! Just think your past, present & future! You will feel happy!
Cheers for Asian XI, now!!
Old August 15, 2005, 06:56 AM
First Class Cricketer

thas weird!!
i donno is der is n e personal prob of urs wid india den do not get it on this site as it may prove a hurble between u and the site!
Old August 15, 2005, 06:57 AM
First Class Cricketer

abherath i didn't xpect u 2 do this gud!!
keep u the gud work!
i think abherath must b made the moderator coz he does the job well!
Old August 15, 2005, 07:21 AM
First Class Cricketer

i meant u did much more betta dan i xpected abherath
Old August 15, 2005, 07:28 AM
First Class Cricketer

i meant u did much more betta dan i xpected abherath
Old August 15, 2005, 07:51 AM
Retired BC Admin

This thread is closed now.
Closed Thread