facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old August 28, 2006, 11:23 AM
First BC Member

Favorite Player: A successful cricketer
Default How are Bangladeshis in UK?

As some of you may know, my brother has been living in UK for more than 5 years now. The other day he was telling my Dad that he thinks he may not be able to stay in UK for long.

So just wanted to know how are all Bangladeshis now in UK. I know that those who are living inside the London city, their situation / condition of living was not the same as those who stay outside London.

And my brother lives in Bedford, plus he has a family to take care of - with 2 sons, one is 2 years old and the other is just 6 months old.

Old August 28, 2006, 09:23 PM
Cricket Legend

As things are standing now it will be really difficult for every muslim to live here in the UK after few years. And you should know the answer very well Fullah.

Now there are lot of probems although I am not facing too many of them!

And I am not too far from your brother, I live in Watford just an hour drive from Bedford. Hertfordshire (Watford is a town of this county) and Bedfordshire are neighbouring county. I have been in Bedford few times for my work purpose and know few areas pretty well.

ওইখানে আমিও আছি /যেইখানে সূর্য উদয়/প্রিয়দেশ পাল্টে দেবো/তুমি আর আমি বোধহয়/কমরেড, তৈরি থেকো/গায়ে মাখো আলতা বরণ/আমি তুমি আমি তুমি/এভাবেই লক্ষ চরণ
Old August 29, 2006, 04:47 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib, Tamim, Amla

I live in the u.k up north however. The situation in u.k is fine IF youre not religious or not outspoken. Even after the recent saga many people are fine but there are problems with Tablique/jamaat, giving Waz(speeches) stuff like that etc. But to my eyes i cant see any other problems but you never know whats inside a person e.g when going for a uni, job interview when you have a beard and your a muslim, i suspect the non muslim will get the job/place.