facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old February 13, 2007, 01:28 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mashrafee & Shakib

With India's current line-up we need to get early wickets. I think Ganguly and Tendulkar's wicket is the most crucial... after that we need to put pressure on India and they will crack for sure. I just can't wait for the game to begin!

Old February 13, 2007, 01:40 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by shahriyar
Mr Naphis, I suggest you go back and read my post once again until you understand it. Where in my psot did I sound unrealistic? I said BD has a better chance of winning against INdia relatively compared to sri lanka because INdia is weaker than sri lanka. And bhai what do mean by I better understand ?
hahahaha! i love reading shahriyar bhaiya's posts.........they're funny......coz he seems to argue everytime
Old February 13, 2007, 03:24 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mashrafee

I think you all are missing a point: No teams are taking any other teams lightly after what happened last world cup when Kenya reached Semi-Finals. And as far as Bangladesh goes, if there is any team that Srilanka and India is worried about is Bangladesh as losing to Bangladesh will mean their chances of moving further becomes super tight. Both team teams were beaten by Bangladesh once and NEVER have they completely demolished Bangladesh side. With some wild cards in the team as Tamim, Aftab, Saqib, Shahadat... its very difficult for even Bangladeshis to know what they are capable of. Do a o1:1 comparison of the other team,, is Dravid really in form better for the last 10 matches compared to Shahrier? Did Mashrafee take more wickest than Srishaant/Bandara? The bottom line is: Bangladesh is the team that is to watch out for. Gone are the days where Bangladesh is destined to be the whipping boy and you take the 2 points for granted. No, that doesnt work any more,, much like the Bangla Link ad ' Oi din ki ar ase....? "
Old February 13, 2007, 04:40 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Dale Willem Steyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdcricmad
Hey dude, you are reidiculously under estimating your own team with the bolded line of your statment, aren't you. It's a shame
Yes Brother. I Never feel So Happy to Say That. If Bangladesh Can Beat India, I will be Happy and Feel Proud Not Less than You.

But Don't You Think It is Better to be Practical and Realize the Fact Rather than Dreaming about Some Emotional Thing. We are Playing Good Now a Day. But I don't Think We are Capable to Beat India. So.................I Just Bold Out the Fact.

Have a Nice Time.

Last edited by Imteaz; February 14, 2007 at 02:42 AM..
Old February 13, 2007, 09:23 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sakib Al Hasan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nafees_thebest
bd will never defeat india...if tey do it will the second biggest upset....

What would the biggest upset be? India beating Australia???? And one friendly advise to indian fans like you who deliberately introduce themselves as a BD fan and mock with us: respect others
Old February 13, 2007, 09:31 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sakib Al Hasan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfire_x86
To win against a decent team, we need to everything perfectly and they have to play really bad. Needless to say, we can't expect our team to win when things are like this. If we somehow win, it will still be an accident.

We can't expect to win, but we can always hope for a miracle.
Dude, I think you've forgotten the way BD beat Australia in England, Haven't you? How bad Australia played in that lost match?
Old February 13, 2007, 09:32 AM
Street Cricketer

blazin amruf.if i am a 12 yrs old kid...u must b my small sister{not bro}}} bcoz u seem to chakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Old February 13, 2007, 10:01 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Sakib - the real Tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfire_x86
To win against a decent team, we need to everything perfectly and they have to play really bad. Needless to say, we can't expect our team to win when things are like this. If we somehow win, it will still be an accident.

We can't expect to win, but we can always hope for a miracle.
Spitty...bro, not being optimistic is fine. But ruling out the possibility of BD winning only with their performance, and without the lack of the other team's performance, is simply horrible. Not only did Australia play well the day we won, we chased their total of 250+ and won. Against India, their batsmen couldn't withstand our bowling attack...doesn't mean they played bad. They were bowled out for 15 runs short. When we lost against India for 11 runs, we played good too, but just couldn't make it there.

I understand that you're not a big fan of BD cricket...but even an opposition team wouldn't rule things out about BD like you did. I'm really not impressed.
Old February 13, 2007, 11:14 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Tamim & Sakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricket_king
hahahaha! i love reading shahriyar bhaiya's posts.........they're funny......coz he seems to argue everytime

Do you see me as a "jhograte" person ? I really am not. I was just pointing out the obvious in my post which the poster missed. He also spelled my name wrong in his post which is why the"naphis".

Last edited by layperson; February 13, 2007 at 12:40 PM..