facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old March 17, 2007, 09:21 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sakibul Hasan

Quote:
Originally Posted by allrounder
Bangladesh has to perform way better than today in the batting department against SL. Show me partnership of 50s and 70s and 100s pls BD.
Your pessimism is really starting to annoy me now man.....

Old March 17, 2007, 11:42 PM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by allrounder
Bangladesh has to perform way better than today in the batting department against SL. Show me partnership of 50s and 70s and 100s pls BD.
Dude what are you smoking!
Old March 17, 2007, 11:55 PM

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan

allrounder you need to seriously chill out dude. I mean comeon we beat India comfortably not one moment when bd was batting did i even had the feeling that india was at the upperhand, how can you say our batting performance lack? we had a 84 partnership, sure we couldve won by 7 wickets but i guess mishap occurs and excitement got the best of em(saqibul and bashar)
Old March 18, 2007, 12:15 AM
First BC Member

Favorite Player: A successful cricketer

Set Max channel showed the Bangladesh line up had Javed Omar and Shahadat Hossain in the final eleven and Tamim, Ashraful and Rafique out of the final eleven (somebody gave them wrong info). I was ecstatic and confused at the same time. I mean, why else would we play short of match practice Shahadat Hossain and slow scorer Javed Omar in the team if our team management had not been scared of the Bangladesh bowling and batting line up, fearing that India will be scoring above 300 and their bowlers getting our batsman out cheaply?

But then my nightmare stopped when I saw that BTV showing a different line up - just the line up that played in the Warm Up games. A bit later, Set Max also showing the same line up.

I did have one worry after watching Mashrafee and Rasel bowling so well and after watching that the wicket is helping seamers and with the pre-match prediction that the spinners will not be able to turn the ball much, which was also confirmed by many among the commentators that we are (were) short of a third seamer. But then Rafique took wicket in his first ball (I wasn't surprised at Razzak's taking wicket in first over, Razzak has been the man in form), and all my worries started to clear away.

What I enjoyed the most throughout the match was Tamim getting hurt in the neck and still not being too much bothered by it, I thought at the time that doesn't matter we win or lose, this was priceless.
Old March 18, 2007, 12:23 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by prasad
at the most....its pack your bags SL...india will b in super 8's..
wishful thinking.