facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old January 3, 2008, 12:33 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Tamim Iqbal

Quote:
Originally Posted by riad
reality is in your display pic ....
take your pick who is what!
I meant the pitches of New Zealand not my pic

Old January 3, 2008, 01:01 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Nazimuddin

Predictions? I don't know, but I definitely have high expectations from some of the players.

1. Tamim: At least two solid 50s in the high 70s.
2. Zunaed: At least a 100.
3. Ash: At least a 100, maybe 2 ...
4. Aftab: At least Two 50s.
5. Abir: No expectations, so anything is a bonus. I'll be happy if he gets some runs, won't be surprised is he doesn't.
6. HaBa: No expectations really, anything is a bonus. I think he'll fail but I hope he doesn't. The sooner he gets that 3000, the sooner ...
7. Mushy: At least two 50s.
8. Mash: He'll bounce back, especiually in the second test. Maybe 8-10 wickets in 4 innings, 4-6 in 2.
9. Shahadat: I think he'll gain some pace and accuracy and we'll see his best in the second test. Maybe 8-10 wickets in 4 innings, 4-6 in 2.
10. Sajid: A very good FC bowler, I think he'll impress with his ability to swing the ball and useful batting. Maybe 10 wickets in 4 innings, 6 in 2.
11. Enam: I expect him to get most of the wickets, Maybe 12-14 wickets in 4 innings, 7-8 in 2.
"And do not curse those who call on other than GOD, lest they blaspheme and curse GOD, out of ignorance. We have adorned the works of every group in their eyes. Ultimately, they return to their Lord, then He informs them of everything they had done." (Qur'an 6:108)
Old January 3, 2008, 01:04 PM

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sohel NR
Predictions? I don't know, but I definitely have high expectations from some of the players.

5. Abir: No expectations, so anything is a bonus. I'll be happy if he gets some runs, won't be surprised is he doesn't.
6. HaBa: No expectations really, anything is a bonus. I think he'll fail but I hope he doesn't. The sooner he gets that 3000, the sooner ...
8. Mash: He'll bounce back, especiually in the second test. Maybe 8-10 wickets in 4 innings, 4-6 in 2.
9. Shahadat: I think he'll gain some pace and accuracy and we'll see his best in the second test. Maybe 8-10 wickets in 4 innings, 4-6 in 2.
10. Sajid: A very good FC bowler, I think he'll impress with his ability to swing the ball and useful batting. Maybe 10 wickets in 4 innings, 6 in 2.
11. Enam: I expect him to get most of the wickets, Maybe 12-14 wickets in 4 innings, 7-8 in 2.
wow... some fantasy you live in.
Old January 3, 2008, 01:04 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Tamim Iqbal

Well you are very optimistic about the match arent you, those scores are really high dont you think, are you really sure the debutants will score a 50 or a 100, man i just hope you are right. You havn't watched any of the Bangladesh matches have you for the last few days?
Old January 3, 2008, 01:05 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Abu Jayed Rahi

Quote:

if all of your predictions are accurate, Bangladesh should whitewash New Zealand 2-0. i say the odds are 98 to 2
Old January 3, 2008, 01:39 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by rifat
if all of your predictions are accurate, Bangladesh should whitewash New Zealand 2-0. i say the odds are 98 to 2
If they're correct, we'd play the 5th day in each one of matches no doubt.
"And do not curse those who call on other than GOD, lest they blaspheme and curse GOD, out of ignorance. We have adorned the works of every group in their eyes. Ultimately, they return to their Lord, then He informs them of everything they had done." (Qur'an 6:108)
Old January 3, 2008, 04:13 PM
Test Cricketer

bangladesh bat 1st - 132
new zealand bat 1st - 532/5 declared
bangladesh bat 2nd 320 all out.
Old January 3, 2008, 09:11 PM
BanglaCricket Staff

Favorite Player: bhujee kom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfire_x86
If we bat first: 130
If we bat second: 160
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fortuner
bangladesh bat 1st - 132
new zealand bat 1st - 532/5 declared
bangladesh bat 2nd 320 all out.
Good prediction guys. Next time predict better for BD
Old January 3, 2008, 09:30 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

137 all out.
Old January 3, 2008, 09:47 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:

3 more innings to go. Batting-wise, Tamim delivered. Not quite a high 70, but a 50 nonetheless.
Old January 3, 2008, 10:04 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
3 more innings to go. Batting-wise, Tamim delivered. Not quite a high 70, but a 50 nonetheless.
tamim is no surprise as he is improving

but about d oda opener zunaed wid so much talent...it wld b gr8 seeing smthin gud frm him actually
Old January 4, 2008, 03:07 PM
BanglaCricket Staff

Favorite Player: bhujee kom

NZL all out for 275
Old January 4, 2008, 03:12 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Only Ashraful & Me

Nz -320
Old January 6, 2008, 09:16 AM
Cricket Savant

Quote:

1. Tamim met my expectations already with 2 more innings to go.

2. Big Z fell short of the 100 by gifting his wicket away, but I'll take the 50 on debut with 2 more innings to go.

3. No Ash Mubarak yet but there's still 2 more innings to go.

4. Aftab = but still 2 more innings to go.

5. Abir is BACK, defensively better than ever ... 2 more innings to go for the extra bonus.

6. HaBa met all of my expectations.

7. Mushy didn't but he has 2 more innings to go.

8. Mash bouced back with 5 wickets with 2 more innings to go ...

9. Rajib fell below my expectation but we still have 2 more innings to go.

10. Sajid impressed and he still has 2 more innings to go.

11. Enam impressed without getting the wickets, and he still has 2 more innings to go.
Old January 6, 2008, 04:06 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul Haque

Hope all your predictions work unless for bowlers, we need to predict first that there will be two innings available for them.