facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old June 21, 2008, 06:18 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team

It was supposed to be clear to any future BD coach that he is going to work on a lots of basics of our players. Every player (Even all the great players) have trouble with basics during their career, like foot movement, Back lift etc, when they go a little off form and the coaches are their to correct it. It can happen with BD batsmen as well and coaches can't start complaining with it.

I didn't see ausies coming up with a lots of new shots in cricket. Last time I saw our Ash introduced the scoope shot in world cup and very effectively and many are playing that shot now.

Eishob lame excuse gulo shunle na, ga jala kore. Futani korar ar jayega paye na. He was never the highperformance coach of Ausie. Show result man and keep your uncontrolled gap shut until that time.

Old June 21, 2008, 10:17 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Nantu Ghotok

Again i feel for those posters who are wanting sweet words from the coach rather than having the win or fixed players...

As if when he will say we will win BD will win automatically.

If you guys think BD batsmen plays proper cricket and have their basic right and as good as aussie players then i would say have some pepsi max and WAKE UP...
3. Rubel Hossain: Corey J A bowled; BB McCullum caught; JDS Neesham caught
Taijul Islam: T Panyangara bowled; J Nyumbu lbw; TL Chatara bowled
Taskin Ahmed: DAS Gunaratne c Soumya; Lakmal c fiz; Pradeep bowled
Old June 21, 2008, 12:35 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team

I don't think anyone except JS expected that, BD batsmen are as good as Ausie batsmen are, in the application of basics. That's why he has complains. Or else that is not a point worth mentioning by the coach. It is a task of BD national team coach by default.
Old June 21, 2008, 03:47 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Ash,Tamim, Rahim,Sakib

I read on the SL website that Jayasuria is in the squad for the asia cup after his great performance in the IPL. Let's hope that he is out of form. In the ODIs agaist SL last year,BD did not do too badly, they could have won at least one match, if their fielding was not so poor, and of course when the middle order batting collapses, then the other team pounces on them.
I hope Ash knows that it is a must win game against UAE. If they can beat Ireland, I dont see any reason why they cant beat the UAE.
Siddons mentioned something that made sense, i.e. that if the best batsmen are only averaging in the 20s, then it is reasonable to expect them to score 200 runs, but they have to score better than this to have a good chance. He as still pleased to see that they scored 220 runs against India's bowling attack.
Old June 21, 2008, 08:35 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

question: is our match aginst UAE an official ODI?
UAE is an associate ICC member, i think!
Old June 21, 2008, 11:09 PM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: tamim iqbal

Quote:
Originally Posted by bujhee kom
question: is our match aginst UAE an official ODI?
UAE is an associate ICC member, i think!
asia cup is a tournament not warm-ups each n every single game teams play has ODI status be it accosiate or worlds top team

bujee khom?....hmmmm....now i figured out that you didnt made mistake by choosing this nick