facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

 
 


Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #76  
Old August 5, 2008, 07:54 AM
Alien's Avatar
Alien Alien is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: July 19, 2006
Location: Vladivostok
Favorite Player: Sakib Al Hasan
Posts: 2,939

Quote:
Originally Posted by muradnyc
1. Everyone does that. Shudhu Indiar dosh.
2. Who doesn't?
I don't play KKHH. Neither does most of us here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by muradnyc
3. Only the Punjabi people do that. Not all the Indians.
Aren't Punjabi people Indian?

Quote:
Originally Posted by muradnyc
4. WHo doesn't? I see most Bengali people doing that too. They come to study in different country, especially in the US, UK, Canada and try every possible way to get the permanent residency. So shudhu Indiander dosh ken? And by the way, what you doing in Australia? Studying or staying there permanently? If so, why? Why don't you go back to BD? Why staying there for? Onner mukhe gondho ar nijher mukhe shuvash.
Yeah and I wasn't complaining, just making an observation. Maybe you don't have the brains to differentiate between both. Then that doesn't come to any surprise from someone who posts dumb threads like "Obama prays in the western wall as a Jew".


Quote:
Originally Posted by muradnyc
5. No comments. Never heard of it.
So for something to be true, does it have to be certified by you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by muradnyc
6. People from all parts of the world do that.
But subcontinental people does that like 5 seconds longer at least. On average.
Quote:
Originally Posted by muradnyc
7. No Idea. pagol chagol shobar majhei ache.
Quote:
Originally Posted by muradnyc
8. Even Bangladeshi people do so. I wear sandles everywhere I go (Only in summer) except parties and work.
And your point is?
Quote:
Originally Posted by muradnyc
9. People from most part of the world do that. Shobar to ar apnar moto body dekhaiya ar ulongo hoiye swim korar shokh nai..
apni bhai clowner moto punjabi payjama pore shatar kate chaile be my guest. I don't go to the beach nor have any intention to get naked or watch you do the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by muradnyc
Kaoke niye kisu bolar aage nijher ghor valo kore dekha uchit..
This whole thread is stereotypical. Everytime you read a something like "You know when you are from Bangladesh/India/Mongolia when....." you know what's coming is extremely stereotypical with the intent of being humorous and meant to be taken lightly with a pint of salt.

Again your level of intellect wouldn't be able to absorb that. So bugger off kiddo. Come back here when it sinks in your thick head near future.

Last edited by Alien; August 5, 2008 at 08:11 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old October 13, 2008, 07:22 PM
Murad's Avatar
Murad Murad is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: July 30, 2006
Favorite Player: MAM & MBM
Posts: 19,593

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alien
I don't play KKHH. Neither does most of us here.
So you are judging it based on your residency area? huh? Nice thinking!

Quote:
Aren't Punjabi people Indian?
If I'm not wrong, Punjabi is really a small portion of the Indian population. And if you judge the whole Indian population by seeing only a few of them, then What can I say. I have no comments, sorry

Quote:
Yeah and I wasn't complaining, just making an observation. Maybe you don't have the brains to differentiate between both. Then that doesn't come to any surprise from someone who posts dumb threads like "Obama prays in the western wall as a Jew".

I know I'm one of the DUMBEST people around. And my IQ level is exactly ZERO. But I didn't know Alien also has the zero IQ.

I can find many post of yours where you criticized the Indians about this issue in many threads in the International cricket section and in this FC section. And these posts are the reason I replied to your post in this thread.

Quote:
So for something to be true, does it have to be certified by you?
When did I say that? Chokhe ki kom dekhen naki? Choshma lagbe? What I said is, ek


Quote:
But subcontinental people does that like 5 seconds longer at least. On average.
Subcontinental people or just Indian? Read your post again and see who you talked about. Alien probably forgot that Bangladesh is also a part of Subcontinent.

Quote:
And your point is?
You won't get my point. Cuz you are an Alien. Aliens don't wear sandals

Quote:
apni bhai clowner moto punjabi payjama pore shatar kate chaile be my guest. I don't go to the beach nor have any intention to get naked or watch you do the same.
Beach e na jaiya o to dekhi valoi judge koren manush ke.. Ar jaile jani ki korten Allah e bolte parben.

Quote:
This whole thread is stereotypical. Everytime you read a something like "You know when you are from Bangladesh/India/Mongolia when....." you know what's coming is extremely stereotypical with the intent of being humorous and meant to be taken lightly with a pint of salt.
Yes, this thread was for fun. But you spoiled it. And thats why I replied to your post. I saw many posts of yours against the Indians in many threads.

Quote:
Again your level of intellect wouldn't be able to absorb that. So bugger off kiddo. Come back here when it sinks in your thick head near future.
Abar o hashi ashlo bhai jan.. onek hashtechi ajke ar kalke.. please keep posting the funny posts. Onekdin hashi nai..ekhon ektu haisha loy..

"aponake boro bole boro shei noy, loke jare boro bole boro shey hoy" I guess you know this.

So onno ke dumb, or anything bolar aage nijer IQ ta ektu check kore niben okay? just valo kore English e boro boro post korleii smart hoye jai na.. Internet e manush onek boro boro kotha bole.. ar real life a je ki sheta to ar keo jane na..

peace.
dont reply to my post. I dont like arguing with the people who thinks they are the smartest of all. You are a true Alien.

and please try to be respective to other members.
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old October 14, 2008, 05:38 AM
Alien's Avatar
Alien Alien is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: July 19, 2006
Location: Vladivostok
Favorite Player: Sakib Al Hasan
Posts: 2,939

Quote:
Originally Posted by muradnyc
So you are judging it based on your residency area? huh? Nice thinking!
No I am rather judging it by the type of music I most hear from Indian passengers that play on their mobile phone as ringtone or loud enough from their earphone.

Quote:
If I'm not wrong, Punjabi is really a small portion of the Indian population. And if you judge the whole Indian population by seeing only a few of them, then What can I say. I have no comments, sorry
It's not a question of how big or small Punjab is compared to Rest of India. Most indian songs (aside from KKHH) I hear are Deler Mehndi or some of the new bhangra artists that popped up. Your analogy that all Punjabis only listen to Bhangra is anything but wrong. It's like saying only Indians what Zee Tv.

Quote:
I know I'm one of the DUMBEST people around. And my IQ level is exactly ZERO. But I didn't know Alien also has the zero IQ.
Well, for someone with 0 IQ you shouldn't have any left to figure out the IQ level of extraterrestial creatures. But I'll give them the benefit of doubt regarding their IQ level, even if they exists as bacterial life forms up in Planet Neptune. Something I cant in your case.
Quote:
I can find many post of yours where you criticized the Indians about this issue in many threads in the International cricket section and in this FC section. And these posts are the reason I replied to your post in this thread.
Ok and??

Quote:
When did I say that? Chokhe ki kom dekhen naki? Choshma lagbe? What I said is, ek
Nah I got 20/20 Vision but I'll be happy to make an apointment with the optometrist for you. Either come up with proper arguement or start reading some books to up your intellignece level.


Quote:
Subcontinental people or just Indian? Read your post again and see who you talked about. Alien probably forgot that Bangladesh is also a part of Subcontinent.
DId I say anywhere that Bangladesh isn't part of subcontinent? Apanar chook thik ase to??


Quote:
You won't get my point. Cuz you are an Alien. Aliens don't wear sandals
I think its rather you dont hav a point. Again lets face it, you chose to come back to this thread coz u coped a "ponde baash" in the other thread not because you really have a point which you never do anyway.

Quote:
Beach e na jaiya o to dekhi valoi judge koren manush ke.. Ar jaile jani ki korten Allah e bolte parben.
yeah to an extent. Allah apanre je kobe dui fota ghilu debe (mritur age) shetao Allah bolte parbe.

Quote:
Yes, this thread was for fun. But you spoiled it. And thats why I replied to your post. I saw many posts of yours against the Indians in many threads.
Yeah just like you chose to agree with a idiot in the other thread who loves to bash Arabs. So Arab bashing is ok and Indian bashing not? Bit of a double standard don't you think?

Quote:
Abar o hashi ashlo bhai jan.. onek hashtechi ajke ar kalke.. please keep posting the funny posts. Onekdin hashi nai..ekhon ektu haisha loy..
Ok that makes a lot of sense.
Quote:
"aponake boro bole boro shei noy, loke jare boro bole boro shey hoy" I guess you know this.
Again you don't make much sense. Looks like you got verbal diarrhoea.

Quote:
So onno ke dumb, or anything bolar aage nijer IQ ta ektu check kore niben okay?
Why don't you stop taking my line? You alrady mentioned taht your IQ is ZERO. Shouldn't you be worrying about yours for a change rather than worry about "Alien's IQ"?

Or are you joining Scientology like Tom Cruise and spend a lot of time figuring out wher E.T is hiding?

Quote:
just valo kore English e boro boro post korleii smart hoye jai na.. Internet e manush onek boro boro kotha bole.. ar real life a je ki sheta to ar keo jane na..
I never pretended to be smart. And don't you worry about what I am like in real life.

Look I am not trying to be smart but lets set the facts straight: You got no life. And you never will. You are probably some 13 year old (I would be worried if you were older than that judging by your posts) trying to act big on the internet. Doesn't work everywhere. In case you are older than 13, I would leave the PC you are staring at the moment and and ask your parents why they gave birth to a sorry child like you.




Quote:
Originally Posted by muradnyc
peace.
dont reply to my post. I dont like arguing with the people who thinks they are the smartest of all. You are a true Alien.

and please try to be respective to other members.
Allah Hafez.
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old October 14, 2008, 12:20 PM
Murad's Avatar
Murad Murad is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: July 30, 2006
Favorite Player: MAM & MBM
Posts: 19,593

Nope!

I'm only 10. And acting like I'm the smartest of all. Ki korbo bolen bhai, amar IQ zero to amar ki korar ache. Shobar moto cholte hole to ektu..act kortei hoi..

I never bashed Arabs. Yes I did bash few of them. I don't bash the whole bunch population just by a few unlike you. You like to bash all the people by seeing a only a few.

Now go to your Alien land and get back some IQ back.

Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old October 14, 2008, 02:40 PM
Zeeshan's Avatar
Zeeshan Zeeshan is offline
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team
 
Join Date: March 9, 2008
Posts: 25,324

-You take jobs which are in "demand" and got more salary rather taking something for the sake of loving it.

-You have lived in US for 27 years and still wear shirt that looks like handpicked from Bongobazar.

-Wear tight pants.

-Got a weird haircut.

-Afraid to ask out a foregin bombshell on a date or virgin at 32.

-Go on with the mainstream bandwagon that Israel or Jews are "bad", whatever happened to "Muslim ummah" and eventhough got a US citizenship secretly cheering for the extremists actions.

-Live with your mom at 32.

-Got body odor issues as you are too stingy to waste money on deodorant.

-Insecure.

-You judge others. (which I think is the most despicable of all in this list and me guilty-as-charged.)

-Ignoramus new generation thinks drugs and alcohol are "cool" and if you read a book you are a "nerd".

-Don't have the spine to defy authority or someone older than you eventhough they can be blatantly wrong.

I can go on and on... But then again, at the end of the day, Stereotypes are exactly what they are....


Stereotypes.
__________________

Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
BanglaCricket.com
 

About Us | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Partner Sites | Useful Links | Banners |

© BanglaCricket