facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old February 3, 2009, 07:12 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sakib Al Hasan

Quote:
Originally Posted by arifbd
i am from BD in NYC. i just wish BD players were more like HAshim AMla. He should be a role model for the BD players. I like people like HAshim AMla who doesnt allow the money to get to his head and not care about his religion. because the BD players probably eat haram foods when they tour other countries and probably never pray.
i respect Hashim AMla very much. he is a very good player. ASH was a idiot in taking that descision. he should have went against the umpires descion went he called the run out
During Ajaan or prayer time does Hashim Amla drop his bat and run to the dressing room to pray?

Why do you have to be so judgemental? If BD players are being bad muslims, then they'll cop it later like all of us. But no point saying, Mr. X will score a duck tomorrow because he missed his Magrib prayers.

Old February 3, 2009, 07:15 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Wasim Akram

Nicely put.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alien
During Ajaan or prayer time does Hashim Amla drop his bat and run to the dressing room to pray?

Why do you have to be so judgemental? If BD players are being bad muslims, then they'll cop it later like all of us. But no point saying, Mr. X will score a duck tomorrow because he missed his Magrib prayers.