facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old May 19, 2009, 02:49 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Tamim Iqbal

rubel has nice figures i guess 3.5 overs with a wicket and 15 runs

Old May 19, 2009, 03:22 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

Thank you so kindly dear Sohel bhai and Auntu bhai for the match updates and commentery!
Although we experienced a 'Gohara' we very much appreciate it.
Old May 20, 2009, 06:05 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib, Tamim, Amla

Quote:
Originally Posted by al Furqaan
well, ash, mash, sakib, and razzak are pretty key players for us. regardless we should still be beating a state side from india. but at the same time, india has a crap load of talent. india's a team would prolly hold their own against the full strength australian test side, atm.

what is maharashtra's population? 70-80M? i mean its like us losing to a fairly populous country where cricket's been established for nearly a century.

every coin has two sides, just trying to show the lighter side of this a-whooping. june 6th can still be a different day.
I disagree, India's batting reserves aren't that great and an A team would get slaughtered by an impeccable Johnson, and the workhorse Siddle. Their second string bowling attack of Sreesanth, Munaf, VRV, leaves alot to be desired for who would get slaughtered by Punter, Hussey, Clarke and maybe even Hughes.
Old May 22, 2009, 05:27 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Abu Jayed Rahi

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazabQ
Sohel,

Easy there on Mushy. So he's not being imaginative or proactive enough. He's a kid! These 20/20s are basically a way for the think to try out captaincy options. Mushy's U-19 captaincy came highly praised but that does not imply he's the finished article by any means. Likewise I love the Mehrab choice for the ODIs. Much as Ash must have learned from his Ranji sojourn, these low-key matches enable a player to refine his leadership techniques.

BTW, one of the easiest comments to make is when a captain has men patrolling boundaries vs. plugging singles. That is not an easy choice by any means. We have a low target so any single bad over tilts the game comprehensive towards the opponent; Rajib and Rubel are quite capable of doing so. Rasel was surprisingly profligate. Am I to take that the bowlers are bowling completely pressure creating deliveries and then the batsmen are pinching singles?