facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old August 2, 2009, 10:43 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roni_uk
Guys good news...

I just called up SKY TV and they are showing tonight's match. The website is correct but somehow the guide hasn't yet been updated. Yahooooooo!! Party is on!!
Thanks. At least I can watch one on the big screen.

Old August 2, 2009, 12:15 PM
Club Cricketer

http://tv.sky.com/tvlistings they are not showing tonight's match, Now looking at the schedule it looks like they are not.

Coching Tips from me: Ashraful just play your Aggresive Game
Old August 2, 2009, 12:25 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan

Well Rony_uk called up sky and they said they will show it...so I'll stay catiously optimistic...
Old August 2, 2009, 12:52 PM
Cricket Legend

So guys is sky covering it? They are still have that stupid Nascar on the tv schedule!
Old August 2, 2009, 12:53 PM
Cricket Legend

Just check at 7...
Old August 2, 2009, 01:00 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Shakib, Nasir

i guess they lie to me
Old August 2, 2009, 01:05 PM
Cricket Legend

Unfortunately I was right!
Old August 3, 2009, 09:16 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Ian Bell, aftab ahmed

Not Miraz bhai's fault of course - he posted this news in good faith, but it looks like Sky have let us down again.

I cancelled my Sky Sports subscription in protest at them not broadcasting the test series.

I mean for God's sake, Sky Sports broadcasts such cr4p as dirt bike racing and legends indoor football - why not show some proper international cricket instead? It beggers belief, especially as the host grounds were littered with ads for Sky Sports...
Old August 3, 2009, 11:28 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Shakib, Nasir

I made a very strong complaints to Sky. What they did was absolutely illegal by promoting incorrect marketing. This is not allowed by UK Consumer Act. The only reason I had SKY for an additional month was due to the fact they advertised on their site that they will show the match and reading above it seems that many did the same. I suggest you guys to ring up customer services and ask for the money back or threat to carry out legal action.

I couldn't get through to customer services yesterday but conveyed my anger to some call centre guy who happily downgraded my package.
Old August 3, 2009, 12:24 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
I made a very strong complaints to Sky. What they did was absolutely illegal by promoting incorrect marketing. This is not allowed by UK Consumer Act. The only reason I had SKY for an additional month was due to the fact they advertised on their site that they will show the match and reading above it seems that many did the same. I suggest you guys to ring up customer services and ask for the money back or threat to carry out legal action.

I couldn't get through to customer services yesterday but conveyed my anger to some call centre guy who happily downgraded my package.
Just sue anyway... more money
Old August 4, 2009, 07:38 AM
Club Cricketer

Quote:

Dude is that all you did?! Downgraded your package and complained to a call centre guy?!

If you guys are serious about making a complaint you should have made a formal (written) complaint and asked for a refund or an extra month free sub!