facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old September 29, 2016, 01:37 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Rahkeem Cornwall

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndYeah
Grammatically, scientifically, geographically incorrect. And who the hell flies a parachute all the way from Mars?

#Epicfail

Old October 14, 2016, 03:03 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hassan

Thanks to Z for having the foresight to open such a thread. A thread that should truly be more active.

Old October 14, 2016, 06:06 PM
Cricket Savant

^^ @ track #4
Old October 14, 2016, 07:16 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Abu Jayed Rahi

Roey, I have a question for you: Who was the First Bangladeshi batsmen to score double ton in Tests and against whom?
Old October 14, 2016, 08:28 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Rohit Sharma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rifat
Roey, I have a question for you: Who was the First Bangladeshi batsmen to score double ton in Tests and against whom?
ikr?

Not to Roey, but it sickens me how people just mukh ultaye fele in a second. We are the most fickle people out there that doesn't give chance for a team to gel. I am still unhappy about Soumya drop.

And I will NOT let the same thing happen to Mushfiqur. What idiots don't get is people actually improve over time, develop nuanced version of their craft, and acquire experience that cannot be traded off with talent. Growing up I was surrounded with people who always believed either you are a born a genius or not. These are the same losers in life who doesn't believe in hard work, persistence and perseverance and GROWTH.

Sure Mushy drops a few here and there, but are you F*&*&&&in kidding me? Don't all wicketkeepers do? I see some of the most negative mindset here who think Bangladesh is not the s---. Well duh, if Bangladesh is not the s---- then why do expect we should win every match convincingly and expect Tamim 200? #doublestandard

Mosharaff shouldn't even return in the first place, and nowadays selectors just keep funneling in new talents hoping against hope some miracle will take place and we will keep the pipeline going. This is classic case of all retch and no vomit. And I think it was Mr. Laxman (I forget the commentators' name: Indian) who said Bangladesh must select a core group and give then chance to develop.

Also other commentators said we should play to our strengths and maximize it... (Heck that means ODI AND not following some dumb Aussie model of rbw but rather perfecting our flashy strokes....)

Don't resist it, go with the flow. Once I was in my ceramic class, and I made a piece with very staccato texture. My professor said, if you are gonna do it, might as well go all the way.

We hide our self-image as shame. We have a petty mentality of downplaying ourselves like some sort of s---y modest humility. It's all false modesty you ask me.

We pity ourselves for being emotional instead of proudly accentuating it as passion and bagher gorjon. We are most irrationally optimistic, and we trade it off with irritatingly logical. WE do have a self-loathing, self-defeating, inner Woody Allen constantly nagging and nagging us down.

Triggerd? Damn right you bet. (I am still p.o about 3rd ODI)
Old October 14, 2016, 08:41 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Rohit Sharma

I also bought a book about Triathlon athletes for a dollar from my library and ALL - READ 100%- emphasized positive mindset and self-talk. It's not some wishy-washy New Agey all rainbows and butterflies theory. Your mind IS an automaton and can be programmed. You either sabotage it with bad seeds, or nurture it with good positive thoughts. There should be ABSOLUTE ZERO self-doubts. In 3rd ODI, Chittagongya crowds started leaving. Mirpur hole hoto na. Anyways back to players, there body language wasn't that good anyway and we lost.

Point is positive thinking doesn't mean you fart and it is the most pleasant thing out there. Sky is the limit and positive mindset can take you to unheard of reaches. First change mind, and every thing will follow suit. Ten thousand hours of technique won't do jack--- if you don't believe.

Triggered? Damn right I am. (I am still p.o. about 3rd ODI)
Old October 14, 2016, 09:39 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Abu Jayed Rahi

^Zeeshan, since you have so much energy flowing why not open the First test match thread ?
Old October 15, 2016, 12:37 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeshan
ikr?

Not to Roey, but it sickens me how people just mukh ultaye fele in a second. We are the most fickle people out there that doesn't give chance for a team to gel. I am still unhappy about Soumya drop.

And I will NOT let the same thing happen to Mushfiqur. What idiots don't get is people actually improve over time, develop nuanced version of their craft, and acquire experience that cannot be traded off with talent. Growing up I was surrounded with people who always believed either you are a born a genius or not. These are the same losers in life who doesn't believe in hard work, persistence and perseverance and GROWTH.

Sure Mushy drops a few here and there, but are you F*&*&&&in kidding me? Don't all wicketkeepers do? I see some of the most negative mindset here who think Bangladesh is not the s---. Well duh, if Bangladesh is not the s---- then why do expect we should win every match convincingly and expect Tamim 200? #doublestandard

Mosharaff shouldn't even return in the first place, and nowadays selectors just keep funneling in new talents hoping against hope some miracle will take place and we will keep the pipeline going. This is classic case of all retch and no vomit. And I think it was Mr. Laxman (I forget the commentators' name: Indian) who said Bangladesh must select a core group and give then chance to develop.

Also other commentators said we should play to our strengths and maximize it... (Heck that means ODI AND not following some dumb Aussie model of rbw but rather perfecting our flashy strokes....)

Don't resist it, go with the flow. Once I was in my ceramic class, and I made a piece with very staccato texture. My professor said, if you are gonna do it, might as well go all the way.

We hide our self-image as shame. We have a petty mentality of downplaying ourselves like some sort of s---y modest humility. It's all false modesty you ask me.

We pity ourselves for being emotional instead of proudly accentuating it as passion and bagher gorjon. We are most irrationally optimistic, and we trade it off with irritatingly logical. WE do have a self-loathing, self-defeating, inner Woody Allen constantly nagging and nagging us down.

Triggerd? Damn right you bet. (I am still p.o about 3rd ODI)
Its time for the guy to go, or give up the gloves.... Heres a list of the guys fails

2 runs 3 Balls
2014 Defeated by India A, Afgh, Hong Kong,Pak, WI, Aus all under this guy`s captaincy, he performs once in a blue moon and drops catches, he is slowing down our progress
Old October 15, 2016, 12:39 AM
Banned

59 For Duckett retired out

Old October 15, 2016, 03:17 AM
Cricket Legend

Old October 15, 2016, 07:05 AM
Banned

Old October 15, 2016, 08:13 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rifat
That would be CONfiqur Rahim. And vs Sri Lanka. But Ashraful also made 190 in that same match. Should Ashraful be recalled back then?

But I actually am on the fence about including COnfiqur in the test squad. I guess at this point I am leaning more towards him being included (BUT NOT AS THE WK, WK should be someone else).

But in ODIS? Absolutely NOT! We cannot waste a spot on a CONman. We need a proper WK. And we have Anamul,Liton and Mithun waiting on the ranks. The worst of these 3, Mithun, will still be a better batsman over time IF given the same number of chances as CONfiqur. That's the part I don't understand, haven't you followed Bd Cricket over the years? Don't you remember CONfiqur being a total hack, pissing his pants vs any fast bowler? And now, you (not you in particular) are hesitant to mold someone new, who will come on stronger than CONfiqur and won't drop as many chances.
Old October 16, 2016, 11:34 AM
Cricket Legend

Old October 16, 2016, 02:47 PM
Cricket Legend

^Silly comparison..we don't have the quality players united have available on the bench to replace him with.
Old October 16, 2016, 04:02 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BD_TigerZ
^Silly comparison..we don't have the quality players united have available on the bench to replace him with.
Not in test for sure.
Old October 21, 2016, 11:46 AM
Cricket Legend

Old October 23, 2016, 01:35 PM
Cricket Legend

Old October 23, 2016, 05:00 PM
Cricket Savant

^^ red frames, seriously?
Old October 26, 2016, 09:53 AM
Cricket Legend

^ Wanted to make him look like a nerd.
Old October 26, 2016, 09:54 AM
Cricket Legend

Old October 26, 2016, 01:08 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roey Haque
^ Wanted to make him look like a nerd.
Looks more like a Williamsburg Hipster
Old October 26, 2016, 01:39 PM
Cricket Legend

^ Hahahah, Shabbir the hipster.

He needs a big beard then. And earrings. Also needs to practice his leg breaks with an orange, because it's the hip thing to do.
Old October 26, 2016, 02:13 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roey Haque
Shakib's beard looks grotesque.
Old November 4, 2016, 10:54 AM
Cricket Legend

Old November 6, 2016, 06:57 AM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shabbir and Taskin.