facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Other Sports > Other Sports

Other Sports Talk about other Bangladeshi and International sports.

Old September 22, 2010, 11:43 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Sid Crosby.

Recruiting isn't his problem, just the in-game coaching. He looks lost at times, slow to react and ultra defensive. Main reason he can't win the big games. I expect Miami to hand it to us.

Old September 22, 2010, 02:22 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: All the BD players

Have fun at the game Beamer and I think you guys will put up a good fight..its still early in the season and overall we just don't know how good each team is..Pitt and Miami both failed their 1st tests so its even now..also you guys are at home so you never know..good luck to you guys and hope its a good game..
Old September 23, 2010, 09:29 AM
Cricket Guru

Thanks Tiger. It should be fun. Its about time Dion Lewis have a break out game. PITT O-Line is in shambles and Miami Front seven is very good. I don't anticipate J Harris having another 4 INT game. Miami wins by 10 points! Hopefully, I am wrong.
Old September 23, 2010, 05:58 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: The venerated one on BC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beamer
Thanks Tiger. It should be fun. Its about time Dion Lewis have a break out game. PITT O-Line is in shambles and Miami Front seven is very good. I don't anticipate J Harris having another 4 INT game. Miami wins by 10 points! Hopefully, I am wrong.
Hopefully, you are.
Old September 23, 2010, 10:45 PM
Cricket Legend

31-3. The U routed Pitt. The defense looks NASTY.
Old September 24, 2010, 12:17 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

^ 9 days to prepare for Clemson.

Go Hogs!! Mallett would be #1 QB no matter what come next draft barring injuries!! I wish we had a semi good offensive line. Even half decent O line of few years back when D Mac and Felix Jones took the field. Our extremely versatile running backs can't get any opening or lanes to run.

Bama has no holes. Offense with two good running backs (returning heisman), Jones @ WR, and QB who has not lost a start since grade 8 I think. Defense could be better than last year and that is scary after losing 9 I think. I hope they make simple mistake and cough up the ball or McElroy has his worst day!!!

Coaching wise Arkansas would be better than Saban and co. Talent level is not even close on the field. Bama is bigger, faster on both sides of the field. Still we have a slim hope of a miracle. LSU felt it(lost while they were #1). Florida (23-20) almost lost the game (Ark missed two field goals).
Old September 24, 2010, 01:07 AM
Cricket Legend

We'll handle Clemson, no heat. The boys are gelling, and they are getting used to playing big road-games. Offense needs some tweaking (mainly J12), and we're looking pretty damn good.
Old September 24, 2010, 10:09 AM
Cricket Guru

Oh boy, what a dud it was. Complete waste of time. This DW must go. He is clueless. Like I suspected, Miami D front just overwhelmed PITT O - Line on every down. They looked like a Div II team out there. It got so bad that we spent the 4th qtr lounging around and playing pool until they told us to leave wayyy past midnight..

I was surprised by the number of Miami fans out there. One group got kicked out for some reason.
Old September 24, 2010, 07:15 PM
Cricket Guru

Was expecting a way better game but guess I was wrong..the game just shows how open the Big East race is gonna be this year..I don't see anybody impressive in the Big East besides WV and they even almost lost to Marshall..don't wanna sound too emotional now but it just really saddens me how bad the Big East has become in football..as soon as Miami, VT, and BC left I just had a bad feeling about this league..there were rumors that Syracuse could join the Big 10 and I was livid when I heard that at 1st but now day by day its making more sense..college football is where the big bucks are made and the Big 10 is way more competitive then the BE and the basketball conference is not that bad..unless BE starts making moves we could see this league breaking up real soon..
Old September 25, 2010, 06:01 PM
Cricket Legend

Mallett giveth and Mallett taketh.

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Android)
Old September 25, 2010, 06:02 PM
Cricket Legend

And Texas loses to UCLA.

Old September 26, 2010, 12:16 AM
Cricket Savant

Penalties on crucial times. One holding penalty killed a drive, one offside penalty killed another both on the 4th quarter. 3 of 13 @ 3rd down will not do any favor to its defense. Bama will be in the championship game even if they lose one of the next two (gators and @ S Carolina). Their defense is really good and offense is outstanding. The Wild hog formation with Ingram at the helm is unstoppable on the left side. Bad luck for Boise-TCU. Ohio State/O khalamma-Nabraska/SEC champ will still be ahead at the end. Even Stanford may be.

We almost had them which doesn't cut it. Next couple of years should be fun.

South Carolina goes down @ auburn. So does Georgia @ Miss St. Dog eat dog has started. That is SEC. WV fought well against LSU but came up short on the road (loudest stadium in college football).

I love Jim Harbaugh. He was a warrior when he played in the NFL. Coach's son. Bound to prosper.
Old September 26, 2010, 12:29 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Dubya

Petrino Moron, It was 3rd and 19 in his own 20 and he calls a passnig play, run the ball kill some clock. Bama would have had 3 minutes to go down field and try to win, they would have abandonded the run.

Garcia played a really good game, Spurrier yanked him after 2 fumbles, but still you got the lead Run the Ball w/ the Stud RB. Auburn's QB is real good, solid passer. Great Runner.

Caught a little of the End of the Oklahoma game, there just getting by. Despite Texas getting stomped by the Pistol offense, wouldnt surpirse me if they beat em Next Week. Nebraska the class of the Big 12 in their last season, Questionable Offense but Great D.

Great Week for the Pac 10, USC might be the Best team but their on Probation, I dnt believe in Oregon after getting exposed by Ohio State and Boise.

Good Win for Boise, they have to Pray All hell breaks loose ... Alot of good games this week.

Only Week 4 but theres gonna be alot of really good games
Old September 28, 2010, 12:47 AM
Cricket Savant

Week 5:
Gators @ Bama.
Badgers @ Michigan State
Long horns vs Sooners @ dallas
Stanford @ Oregon (this should be fun)
Jo Pa @ Iowa (another fun game with big implications down the road)
Old October 2, 2010, 11:36 PM
Cricket Savant

What is going on at Georgia? I am loving every bit of Texas loss!!

I didn't know why USC, Penn, were ranked? Big win for Va Tech!!!
Old October 4, 2010, 12:50 AM
Cricket Legend

Miami > Florida. Natural order of things restored.
Old October 7, 2010, 12:54 PM
Cricket Legend

One of the biggest games in all of College Football coming up this Saturday at 8 p.m., primetime. The Canes take on the Florida State Seminoles. Stadium is completely sold out, and I'm taking heart-meds with me to the stadium.
Old October 9, 2010, 01:33 AM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrequiem
One of the biggest games in all of College Football in half of Florida coming up this Saturday at 8 p.m., primetime. The Canes take on the Florida State Seminoles. Stadium is completely sold out, and I'm taking heart-meds with me to the stadium.
The noles are unranked, new coach. Miami is out of top 10. This is not the 1990s. U fans are getting close to Notre Dame fans lately?
Old October 9, 2010, 08:06 AM
Cricket Legend

You are kidding, right?

FSU is ranked 23. Miami is ranked higher than Florida. This game will have immense recruiting implications. A win here would propel either team to BCS Bowl conversation.

There's a reason why Miami-FSU has been the highest rated regular season game on TV for a while now.

Old October 9, 2010, 06:59 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrequiem
You are kidding, right?

FSU is ranked 23. Miami is ranked higher than Florida. This game will have immense recruiting implications. A win here would propel either team to BCS Bowl conversation.

There's a reason why Miami-FSU has been the highest rated regular season game on TV for a while now.

lol, 23 ranked. What was their ranking in the last game? Highest rated TV game, what is that? Over SC vs Bama? Over Ark vs Bama (both top 10)? Over Nab vs Oklahoma? Over Ohio State vs Iowa? Over Bama vs Auburn? Over Bama vs LSU? Over Oregon vs Stanford? State of Florida is not USA even though they may decide the president elections (hanging Chads)!!! ACC is not even at the same level of PAC 10.

As I said, half of Florida may be! They have long ways to get a recruiting edge over SEC even in the state of Florida.
+++
Bama goes down. Boise and TCU smiling.

Last edited by Tigers_eye; October 9, 2010 at 11:58 PM..
Old October 24, 2010, 04:39 PM
Cricket Guru

I'm really happy with my Orange yesterday when they went in to West Virginia and outplayed them..great win for the boys and should give them confidence ahead of the rest of the big east..
Old October 29, 2010, 10:46 PM
Cricket Sage

^ huskies just took down west virginia too 16-13 in overtime. We play Pitt next. And than we play your orange. I think last season we beat you guys pretty convincingly or maybe I am mixing it up with another team.

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)
Old October 31, 2010, 08:37 AM
Cricket Guru

^ ya congratz man..I saw that game and uconn earned it..seems like your team handles their sh*t at home but on the road you guys have a hard time..pitts gonna be a tough game and to me their the #1 team in the BE..ya you guys smacked us pretty good last year..I think it was 56-31..this year should be a much more competitive game..was really happy at the way we beat cincy on the road..our defense once again did very well and committed the TOs to win the game..our running game once again was very good..our next game is home at louisville who seem to be pretty good but if we continue to play good football then I don't see why we can't beat louisville..its great to finally see a good syracuse football team..

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Blackberry)
Old November 8, 2010, 12:28 AM
Cricket Savant

Wild weekend. one loss SEC is better than Boise. Can't say if they are better than TCU or not.

Texas lol, Mack Brown!! O' khalamma lol. Nabraska almost lost to Iowa State. Kudos to Oregon. Auburn, Bama, LSU, Arkansas, South Carolina, Florida: all have long ways to go.
Old November 8, 2010, 11:40 AM
Cricket Sage

Beamer bhai your Pitts going down this week. Ok maybe not but I hope we don't get killed like we did against Louisville.