facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Support

Support Help & Support

Old September 22, 2007, 08:01 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Only Ashraful & Me

হাসতে হাসতে শেষ, মনে হয় গন শিখখার আসর।

Old September 22, 2007, 08:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocturnal
ওয়েল সেইড
রাইট
Old September 22, 2007, 08:10 PM
BC T-Shirt Design Winner

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by kp348
নাউ আই ক্যান রাইট ইংলিশ ইউজিং বাংলা এলফাবেট। কুল! হোয়াট ইট শুড বি কলড? প্রবাব্লি “ইংলা”।
লল! কোয়াইট এলোকোয়েন্টলি পুট। নাও পিপল শুড নট হ্যাভ প্রব্লেম উইথ বাংলিশ।
Old September 22, 2007, 08:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatebreed
লল! কোয়াইট এলোকোয়েন্টলি পুট। নাও পিপল শুড নট হ্যাভ প্রব্লেম উইথ বাংলিশ।
আই এম টোটালি এগ্রী উইথ ইউ,
Old September 22, 2007, 08:52 PM
Administrator
BanglaCricket Development

ki darun!
দিস ইস রিয়েলি ফানি
They said, "After we turn into bones and fragments, we get resurrected anew?!" Say, "Even if you turn into rocks or iron.[17:49-50] |Wiki: Cold Fusion occurring via quatum tunnelling in ~101500 years makes everything into iron.
Old September 24, 2007, 08:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasif
ki darun!
দিস ইস রিয়েলি ফানি
thik bolechhen nasif vai,
ঠিক বলেছেন নাসিফ ভাই,
Old November 24, 2007, 12:42 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul Haque

আবার আসিব ফিরে
শেষের কবিতা
আমি বিজয় দেখেছি
চিলেকোঠার সেপাই

Last edited by One World; November 24, 2007 at 12:57 AM..
Old December 30, 2007, 02:08 PM
Cricket Legend

test
Old December 30, 2007, 02:45 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Tamim & Sakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by nasimul
test
Fail
Old December 30, 2007, 03:00 PM
BC T-Shirt Design Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by nasimul
test
LOL. You need Bangla unicode. Use Avro.
Old March 13, 2008, 05:05 PM

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan

র্টেসর্ট
Old June 12, 2008, 06:25 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Afridi Imran Khan

why bangali written in hindi and not using arabic? in pakistan we write all languages using arabic - sindhi punjabi pashto urdu kashmiri pathwari sairaki. it is more advanced and has special noor when you read.
Old June 12, 2008, 06:33 PM
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Mohammad Rafique

Bangla is not written using hindi, we have our own thousand-year-old alphabet.

If you have time, please go through the link to learn about the history of Bangla language.

Link
Old June 12, 2008, 06:51 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Afridi Imran Khan

Miraz, thank you for the link. are you sure it is authentic? it appears to me it is written by hindus - very little mention of arab or persian or turkish influence! lots of mahabharat etc.

in pakistan we had alphabet for sindhi and punjabi similar to hindi like bengali, but we discarded it and went with modified arabic alphabet so that we are free of influence from the non-muslim neighbour.

is it easy to learn bengali? it sounds very sweet when i hear bengali brothers talk at the mosque. are there bengali movies?
Old June 13, 2008, 01:02 AM
Cricket Legend

Sigh, another uninformed bigot from the middle ages.
Old June 13, 2008, 01:14 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by punjabsher
Miraz, thank you for the link. are you sure it is authentic? it appears to me it is written by hindus - very little mention of arab or persian or turkish influence! lots of mahabharat etc.

in pakistan we had alphabet for sindhi and punjabi similar to hindi like bengali, but we discarded it and went with modified arabic alphabet so that we are free of influence from the non-muslim neighbour.

is it easy to learn bengali? it sounds very sweet when i hear bengali brothers talk at the mosque. are there bengali movies?
punjabsher, Bengali is the most beautiful language in the entire world. It is written in special Bengali alphabet which was entirely invented by the Bengalis. Legends have it that when someone reads in Bengali, he gets 10 times more sawab than he reads in Arabic. It has a very sweet and soft tone to it, so when you read, it seems like honey is dripping from your mouth. When you open a Bengali book, for instance, the room almost always fills up with a kind of noorani, ethereal light. Unless you are a bad person of course. In that case, you won't experience any of that stuff.

It is a well-known fact that Bengali is the most prestigious of all languages, including all Indian languages: Hindi, Urdu, Marathi, Oriya, Nepali, Sindhi, Punjabi, Gujrati, Tamil, Telegu, etc. do not even come close to the historical prestige and the richness of literature Bengali possesses.

Before 1971, when Bangladesh was the most important and the most populous part of Pakistan, attempts were made to write Urdu in the more prestigious Bengali alphabet, but the misguided people in Pakistan chose the Arabic alphabet instead. Bengali is the most expressive language in all of Indian subcontinent, so it was kind of surprising that the subcontinental Muslims, especially those living in Pakistan, chose Urdu instead. In Saudi Arabia and surrounding regions, Arabic is preferable for muslims, because it's their mother tongue and they live far away from the Indian subcontinent. But in the Indian subcontinent, it would be the best if the most expressive of all languages here, which is Bengali, is chosen to offer prayer and do all kinds of religious services. It's only logical.

So my question is, brother, where have you been all this time? And why are you still not learning Bengali?
Old June 13, 2008, 01:28 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnab
punjabsher, Bengali is the most beautiful language in the entire world. It is written in special Bengali alphabet which was entirely invented by the Bengalis. Legends have it that when someone reads in Bengali, he gets 10 times more sawab than he reads in Arabic. It has a very sweet and soft tone to it, so when you read, it seems like honey is dripping from your mouth. When you open a Bengali book, for instance, the room almost always fills up with a kind of noorani, ethereal light. Unless you are a bad person of course. In that case, you won't experience any of that stuff.

It is a well-known fact that Bengali is the most prestigious of all languages, including all Indian languages: Hindi, Urdu, Marathi, Oriya, Nepali, Sindhi, Punjabi, Gujrati, Tamil, Telegu, etc. do not even come close to the historical prestige and the richness of literature Bengali possesses.

Before 1971, when Bangladesh was the most important and the most populous part of Pakistan, attempts were made to write Urdu in the more prestigious Bengali alphabet, but the misguided people in Pakistan chose the Arabic alphabet instead. Bengali is the most expressive language in all of Indian subcontinent, so it was kind of surprising that the subcontinental Muslims, especially those living in Pakistan, chose Urdu instead. In Saudi Arabia and surrounding regions, Arabic is preferable for muslims, because it's their mother tongue and they live far away from the Indian subcontinent. But in the Indian subcontinent, it would be the best if the most expressive of all languages here, which is Bengali, is chosen to offer prayer and do all kinds of religious services. It's only logical.

So my question is, brother, where have you been all this time? And why are you still not learning Bengali?
Well Done. I liked the last para. I
sometime wonder from where all these bigots come and not surprise to find that he posts from USA and from Punjab, Pakistan - top ranked lands of bigots.
Old June 14, 2008, 10:26 AM
BanglaCricket Staff
BC - Bangladesh Representative

Favorite Player: Father of BD Cricket

খালি এক সপ্তাহ ব্যন করলেন কেন ?

পিছে দিয়া ব্যঞ্জনবর্ন ভইরা দিলে মুখ দিয়া ফুরফুরাইয়া স্বরবর্ন বাইর হইতো ।

আবে *লা তর বা* দা* **দা আইলাম
তুই তো কোন **র *ল।

আমগো পাকিস্তানি শিখায় ।

সরি ভায়েরা আমার, একটু খাস বাংলা বলতে ইছছা করতেছিল ।

অর্নব ভাই, চমতকার পোস্ট ।
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest [Al-Qur'an,13:28]
Old September 16, 2008, 07:23 PM
Cricket Savant

Any bengali equivlanet of "the quick brown fox...." ?
Old October 20, 2008, 10:35 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: ZAR

আমি মাউস ব্যাবহার করছি। কিবোড এবং যুকত অক্ষর ব্যবহার করতে পারছি না
Old October 20, 2008, 10:59 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntu
আমি মাউস ব্যাবহার করছি। কিবোড এবং যুকত অক্ষর ব্যবহার করতে পারছি না
I hope you are using Avro. Start Avro; Click English and it would become বাংলা। Now you can use key board.
সবচেয়ে বাম পাশের drop down menu থেকে layout choose করতে হবে। । অভ্র phonetic automatically যুক্তাক্ষর জোড়া লাগায়। আমি সমস্যায় পড়ি পরপর ব্যঞ্জণবর্ণ থাকলে কেননা তখন দুই ব্যঞ্জণবর্ণ এর মাঝে o press করতে হয়। অভ্র easy তে H ব্যবহার করতে হয় যুক্তাক্ষর লিখতে। তারপর ও সমস্যা থাকলে অভ্র mouse ব্যবহার করি, যেমন ক্ষ।
Use layout, the first button beside the drop down menu for the time being, to look up. After some time you would get use to. Though Avro phonetic is good it is irretating for me to use O after each and every ব্যঞ্জণবর্ণ. So most cases I use Avro easy. At the begining it was tough but once you get use to it (I used to keep layout open) it is faster than Avro Phonetic
Old October 21, 2008, 02:34 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: ZAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebest
I hope you are using Avro. Start Avro; Click English and it would become বাংলা। Now you can use key board.
সবচেয়ে বাম পাশের drop down menu থেকে layout choose করতে হবে। । অভ্র phonetic automatically যুক্তাক্ষর জোড়া লাগায়। আমি সমস্যায় পড়ি পরপর ব্যঞ্জণবর্ণ থাকলে কেননা তখন দুই ব্যঞ্জণবর্ণ এর মাঝে o press করতে হয়। অভ্র easy তে H ব্যবহার করতে হয় যুক্তাক্ষর লিখতে। তারপর ও সমস্যা থাকলে অভ্র mouse ব্যবহার করি, যেমন ক্ষ।
Use layout, the first button beside the drop down menu for the time being, to look up. After some time you would get use to. Though Avro phonetic is good it is irretating for me to use O after each and every ব্যঞ্জণবর্ণ. So most cases I use Avro easy. At the begining it was tough but once you get use to it (I used to keep layout open) it is faster than Avro Phonetic
অনেক অনেক ধন্যবাদ।
Old January 19, 2009, 04:30 PM
BC Editorial Team

এটা একটি পরিক্ষালিপিকার ব
Old February 10, 2009, 08:01 PM
BanglaCricket BPL Fantasy League Winner 2012

Favorite Player: To Bash = AshDaFool

hoina!!
Old February 10, 2009, 09:57 PM
Administrator
BanglaCricket Development

Quote:
Originally Posted by riankhan
hoina!!
Just clicking on the icon won't magically transform your english into bangla.

Download interface software Avro; click on my signature.
They said, "After we turn into bones and fragments, we get resurrected anew?!" Say, "Even if you turn into rocks or iron.[17:49-50] |Wiki: Cold Fusion occurring via quatum tunnelling in ~101500 years makes everything into iron.