facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old March 1, 2016, 11:55 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadukor
There is no fascination with Al Amin. His performance already speak for him. The fascination is actually with Rony.
economy of 8 in pitches that suit fast bowling... and as i said before, except for the wicket he took of Dhawan, the rest has been mainly slogs that ended up getting caught in long on /long off.

Old March 2, 2016, 12:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarWolf
If I am not wrong, Rony was the highest wicket taker in last BPL.
Second highest,kevon cooper was first by 1 wkt
Old March 2, 2016, 02:36 AM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonmoy.dhaka
economy of 8 in pitches that suit fast bowling... and as i said before, except for the wicket he took of Dhawan, the rest has been mainly slogs that ended up getting caught in long on /long off.
alamin isn't a container, never was..even in BPL his eco was high, but he is a wicket taker and good death bowler, takes wicket at the death, a wicket is a wicket no matter how he gets it. Slogs that results in ball getting to fielder rather than over the ropes is a good ball and a good wicket
Old March 2, 2016, 03:00 AM

Favorite Player: Mash, Riyad, Tamim

Al Amin has 27 wickets in 16 matches at a SR of 12.1 and an Average of 14.14. There isnt a bowler in the country thats even remotely close to that stats. Anyone who understands cricket, cannot possibly question Al Amin's position. Even Mustafiz isnt anywhere close to that record and here we are talking about Rony. Some of you guys need to quit watching this sport. Its complicated I tell you
Old March 2, 2016, 03:56 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Imrul "The Don" Kayes

Steve Smith is probably one of the best batsman going around but his technique makes me vomit sometimes. I just don't like watching him bat. But you know what? He gets the runs. He contributes to the team heavily. So it shouldn't matter how he gets his runs. He gets the job done.

If technique shouldn't matter than the method of dismissal shouldn't matter.

Al Amin with his height tries to extract extra bounce which makes the batsman wanna play at it but instead gets them caught. Not only is this his strength but he also is a good death over bowler. He plays to his strengths... and is doing it superbly yet bangali mentality fans still want him kicked out of the team.

Al Amin probably has the best t20 bowling averages and strike rates going around in world cricket but our very own BD fans dont want him in the team. This is exactly why your average bangali fan are shocking when it comes to having general knowledge about cricket.
Old March 2, 2016, 04:34 AM
Cricket Legend

Most news point to the possibility of fielding Arafat Sunny in place of Mustafizur. Mahmudullah is also doubtful, Nasir could be slotted in.

Picking a spinner would be a step backward imo. Our bowling has looked so good so far because of the variety and the aggression each brings on. Arafat Sunny or Nasir doesnt add to variation or any venom. I d of course accept Nasir if Mahmudullah is out. Heck i wouldnt even mind Mushfiq keeping gloves and Nasir playing in place of Nurul who hasnt done anything with the bat.