facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old April 28, 2018, 11:12 PM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: $hakib Al Ha$an
Default Need to get rid of these pppl

http://www.bdcrictime.com/2018/04/it...would-do-well/

so pescimistic people need to be out!! Especially politicians!

Old April 29, 2018, 06:31 PM
Cricket Legend

He hardly said anything false. Kick out for speaking the truth? If one can't point finger at themselves to fix the issue, how would that person evolve into something better?
Old April 29, 2018, 07:06 PM
Champions Trophy 2017 Fantasy winner
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Fizz

Yeah I don't have a problem with what he said. I like what he said about having good players and good team and that as a team we are not prepared yet. But how can we prepare Papon if we don't have a head coach yet?
Old April 29, 2018, 11:12 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Abu Jayed Rahi

Bangladesh needs solutions at the grassroots level. a Pace Academy and a Batting Academy where we can churn out players like Virat Kohli and deadly fast bowlers with proper bowling technique. Until and unless these grassroots issues are resolved, it will always be the same old story. Proper coaching and loads of A team tours are required to bridge the gap between domestic cricket and international cricket.
Old April 29, 2018, 11:34 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: AirBus A340

Who ever thinks Bangladesh is a good team, and on the level of England,Australia,SA,NZ,India

Are smoking some serious ****.
Old April 30, 2018, 12:49 AM
First Class Cricketer

But don’t you guys think we are at this level because of them. It’s easy to say our players are not good enough, but what are you doing about it...?
Old April 30, 2018, 08:04 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sangakkara, Mike Hussey

Two things here. Papon didn't state anything false

But also he is doing absolute **** about improving our cricket

Posted via BC Mobile Edition
Old April 30, 2018, 09:48 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sanga,Mash,Shakib,Fizz

"Whoever plays well in the particular day will win.”

Wow I had no idea this was the case. Thank you for your keen insights oh honorable BCB Chief!
Old April 30, 2018, 09:39 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankees
"Whoever plays well in the particular day will win.”

Wow I had no idea this was the case. Thank you for your keen insights oh honorable BCB Chief!
The word "consistency" is not in his vocabulary. It is still taped up with "jodi laigga jai" Eid innings. Many here shares his feelings as well.
Old May 1, 2018, 02:29 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishu
But don’t you guys think we are at this level because of them. It’s easy to say our players are not good enough, but what are you doing about it...?
You are not making any sense. Infact your first statement "so pescimistic people need to be out!! Especially politicians!" Has nothing to do with what you are saying right now. What exactly is your argument here?

Also what do you mean by what are we doing about it? Why would we need to do anything about this? Not like we are getting paid a salary to manage a crappy team with couple of performers.
Old May 1, 2018, 10:16 AM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by godzilla
You are not making any sense. Infact your first statement "so pescimistic people need to be out!! Especially politicians!" Has nothing to do with what you are saying right now. What exactly is your argument here?

Also what do you mean by what are we doing about it? Why would we need to do anything about this? Not like we are getting paid a salary to manage a crappy team with couple of performers.
My argument is simple, in sports you can not be pescimistic, yes there are always better teams and we have see in all sports underdogs doing well. And even the level we are at now is not our players fault, we have seen many times good players being left out and others not properly guided because of these politicians who doesn’t even show confidence in our players.
Why we need to do something? Because we care for our team and don’t need salary to care for them. We can create pressure to demand they make changes and remove politics from sports and pescimistic attitude from Bangladesh players and boards.
Old May 1, 2018, 05:20 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hassan

It is not in BCB's mission statement to try to win. I covered this already in another thread.

Cricket is only for entertainment purposes in Bd. So don't expect anything. Next season will begin with the same old actors very soon. Please don't forget to give many likes on the actors' Instagram pages. They work very hard to perform according to the script.
Old May 1, 2018, 07:17 PM

Favorite Player: Mash, Riyad, Tamim

I read it twice and couldn't find anything wrong about the statement... I guess I am below average
Old May 2, 2018, 03:08 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishu
My argument is simple, in sports you can not be pescimistic, yes there are always better teams and we have see in all sports underdogs doing well. And even the level we are at now is not our players fault, we have seen many times good players being left out and others not properly guided because of these politicians who doesn’t even show confidence in our players.
Why we need to do something? Because we care for our team and don’t need salary to care for them. We can create pressure to demand they make changes and remove politics from sports and pescimistic attitude from Bangladesh players and boards.
As I mentioned previously, if you are not able to stand up and point towards your weaknesses, you're never going to get better at anything, be it sports, work, relationship, etc. That's just common sense. No point on pu**y footing around about actual facts. Our team is mediocore at best. It's the usual 3-4 guys that always wins us the game. Take those names out, we will be lucky to scrape a win against teams like Nepal.

Not our players fault you say? Its definitely their fault (most of the time) when they don't perform after getting selected. Just take Nasir as an example, got a golden opportunity to seal his spot for the next upcoming tours but threw it out with crappy performances in the matches which mattered, not some Dhaka league games. Even reports of various players suggests that some of these guys goes to practice/training for the sake of showing up. There was a reason why Haruti was a pain the arse for a lot of these guys, cause he didn't like those kind of BS.

Also make changes on the basis of pressure... good one. I would definitely love to hear about your plan on how that actually would work out.
Old May 2, 2018, 01:55 PM

Favorite Player: Mash, Riyad, Tamim

Quote:
Originally Posted by godzilla
As I mentioned previously, if you are not able to stand up and point towards your weaknesses, you're never going to get better at anything, be it sports, work, relationship, etc. That's just common sense. No point on pu**y footing around about actual facts. Our team is mediocore at best. It's the usual 3-4 guys that always wins us the game. Take those names out, we will be lucky to scrape a win against teams like Nepal.

Not our players fault you say? Its definitely their fault (most of the time) when they don't perform after getting selected. Just take Nasir as an example, got a golden opportunity to seal his spot for the next upcoming tours but threw it out with crappy performances in the matches which mattered, not some Dhaka league games. Even reports of various players suggests that some of these guys goes to practice/training for the sake of showing up. There was a reason why Haruti was a pain the arse for a lot of these guys, cause he didn't like those kind of BS.

Also make changes on the basis of pressure... good one. I would definitely love to hear about your plan on how that actually would work out.
I agree... even though our board and coaching staff arent the most competent, our players are the least passionate and least driven to work towards improving their game. Our players dont represent the passion we have of the game barring a few players. Our board still got more check marks then our players
Old May 29, 2018, 09:17 AM
Cricket Sage

Hmmm... so should get rid of him now or after the AFG series? What you say?