facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 11, 2020, 04:19 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonoy
Do you think it is a bad time to buy aapl, fb, msft right now since they are at all time high or wait for a bit of price correction? I’ve just recently got my yearly bonus and wanted to invest that in for long term.
I have no idea. But i think 2020 will be a overall a positive market year due to election. It started out well - ignoring middle east conflict like a boss. I am not sure how much more those can rise to. I was lucky enough to buy apple during that market downturn at around 150+ and it just worked out well.. almost close to 100% gain which I actually never thought would happen this quick.. i was thinking maybe 30% gain or so.

But tech has been on fire. I too have newly infused cash that's not automated to buy market (ie backdoor roth for 2020) as well as money from some stocks that I sold and trimmed (mistake - ie snapchat, mastercard) and I am equally not sure what to buy to be honest.

Let us know what you do.... But i will most likely just buy something randomly... or just overall index if i can't decide.

Tesla stock was on sale couple of months ago... completely missed that boat.... just hesitated a little and next thing u know never bought.