facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old November 7, 2012, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsifTheManRahman
Myanmar porjonto jokhon jabei, tokhon Bangladesheo koyek ghontar jonno ghure jeto. Ontoto Dhaka shohorta 2 din er jonno holeo ektu jhokjhok korto.
Here comes our diplomatic "Ashrafool" skills in action...

Old November 7, 2012, 12:49 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

Wonder how many times those redneck over at Fox mentioned that rednecked G,G,G term...
Old November 7, 2012, 02:31 PM
Cricket Guru

I just don't see any reason for anybody (despite whoever supports which moral or party) to be jumping in joy...just wait and see the mess that is suppose to start end of the year ...fiscla cliff and gridlock will make it nightmare for the people who really will experience it close and also to the outside people who not necessary deal with these but will be indirectly impacted for this result....fat cats won't be happy at all seeing those tax increases hence will take measures on lilliputs like us...same like the ceo of the company from florida gave warning that if this results happen he will let go thousands of ppl ...get ready for another fiscal mess and other chaos
Old November 7, 2012, 03:00 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS
I just don't see any reason for anybody (despite whoever supports which moral or party) to be jumping in joy...just wait and see the mess that is suppose to start end of the year ...fiscla cliff and gridlock will make it nightmare for the people who really will experience it close and also to the outside people who not necessary deal with these but will be indirectly impacted for this result....fat cats won't be happy at all seeing those tax increases hence will take measures on lilliputs like us...same like the ceo of the company from florida gave warning that if this results happen he will let go thousands of ppl ...get ready for another fiscal mess and other chaos

So true. Obama may be a nice giy, but I am not convinced that he have the leadership skill to work together with his opponent and make thinks happen. Clinton and Regan had that quality and in a way Bush has the bulling power to get what he wants from his opponent.

Having said that Bush's case is kind of interesting ... Bush got his vote to go to war... that includes ... Senate and Congress vote from both sides.... support from all the major newspapers and journalists even from the most left of the spectrum... and he had the support from most of the people from far right to far left... he got what he wanted even when it turned out that after the fact that now everybody changed their mind and solely blame him instead of accepting their own fault giving him what he wanted without using their brain. Goos or Bad, Bush had his own way to get what he wanted.

I doubt Obama have that capability (Clinton's or Bush's) to move forward with his agenda. Example, Obama care is in a sense glorified Romney Health Plan highly compromised but even then couldn;t draw a single republican vote.

The other example is freezzing Civilian Federal Salary ( not touching defence, Senate, Congress salaries) for last few years instead of really identifying wastage and address that. Is is purely symbolic to please Republicans. But end result there is no favor returned back to him.

These are two cases he compromised for nothing. And to me it shows his lack of savyness, diplomatic skills and ofcourse leadership skills.

I hope next 4 years he proves me wrong and really show his skills and leadership quality as a president becuase i belive we already wasted 12 hears.... losing 4 more years will be too much to handle.
Old November 7, 2012, 04:48 PM
Cricket Savant

Nice to see Zunaid, Shamim Chowdhury of Firth of Forth and Navo,- who once called Orphy a 'Nuncy'- are in celebratory mood before the solemn oath.

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles
Old November 8, 2012, 12:23 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

Lol at this southern chick Kristen Neel megafail.

People from the south shouldn't be allowed to use modern tech stuff.
Old November 8, 2012, 12:49 PM
Super Moderator
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Ice Man, Chatter Box

Kristen isn't alone:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/jwherrman/37...australia-if-o

At least to the others' credit though, there was no mention of the Aussie PM.
Old November 8, 2012, 04:01 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

^ Just 37? I saw 1000s of those tweets when the news came out. Those are pretty narrow though. KN took it to the next level. She was completely opposite on every point she made. President vs Prime minister. He vs She. And the best of all, Christen/religious vs Atheist! LMAO!

And that link has some good points on the comment section:

Quote:
so wait...you're going to move from a country because of fear of a socialized healthcare system to one that has an established socialized healthcare system. alright then.
Quote:
I'm sure none of them can even point it out on a map.
Quote:
Maybe they believe that abortion should only be legal in the case of dingos eating the babies.
Quote:
we don't have guns, an inefficient health care system OR the option to supersize at mcdonalds. maybe you should reconsider.
Quote:
So... if Romney wins... Democrats are moving to Canada. and if Romney wins Republicans are moving to Australia.
Do Americans know both countries have universal healthcare, and are part of a constitutional monarchy?
As a Canadian; I don't think the Canadians or Australians want you guys.
Quote:
Pffff. What makes them think we want them
Quote:
F*CK OFF WE'RE FULL.
Dumb high school kids making us look even more retarded.
Old November 8, 2012, 09:15 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shak,Tamim,SRT,Gayle

Hahaha, and people were complaining about Imrul & Raz's twitter skill!
Old November 8, 2012, 09:42 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mashrafee & Shakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazal
So true. Obama may be a nice giy, but I am not convinced that he have the leadership skill to work together with his opponent and make thinks happen. Clinton and Regan had that quality and in a way Bush has the bulling power to get what he wants from his opponent.

Having said that Bush's case is kind of interesting ... Bush got his vote to go to war... that includes ... Senate and Congress vote from both sides.... support from all the major newspapers and journalists even from the most left of the spectrum... and he had the support from most of the people from far right to far left... he got what he wanted even when it turned out that after the fact that now everybody changed their mind and solely blame him instead of accepting their own fault giving him what he wanted without using their brain. Goos or Bad, Bush had his own way to get what he wanted.

I doubt Obama have that capability (Clinton's or Bush's) to move forward with his agenda. Example, Obama care is in a sense glorified Romney Health Plan highly compromised but even then couldn;t draw a single republican vote.

The other example is freezzing Civilian Federal Salary ( not touching defence, Senate, Congress salaries) for last few years instead of really identifying wastage and address that. Is is purely symbolic to please Republicans. But end result there is no favor returned back to him.

These are two cases he compromised for nothing. And to me it shows his lack of savyness, diplomatic skills and ofcourse leadership skills.

I hope next 4 years he proves me wrong and really show his skills and leadership quality as a president becuase i belive we already wasted 12 hears.... losing 4 more years will be too much to handle.
With re-alignment and rebuilding inside GOP, I think they will be more willing to work with Obama. Even Clinton could not do anything about healthcare in his first term, but in his second term he got some major bipartisan accomplishments.
Old November 8, 2012, 09:45 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mashrafee & Shakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricman
Nate Silver - Genius

50/50

If you know Math you can do Amazing things
I hope that pundits will learn a lesson from this experience, don't disregard simple math by making up stuff. Huge thanks to Nate Silver for being the voice of sanity.
Old November 8, 2012, 10:01 PM
Cricket Guru

I lol'd at those funny Fox predictors going all off about "Romney Landslide", then you have that idiot Trump calling for a revolution, I liked Bill Maher's response haha.
Old November 9, 2012, 08:05 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team

Watch the daily show of Election Day ...
Old November 9, 2012, 11:19 AM
ODI Cricketer

whoever missed the daily show day after election, missed BIG!

Here it is,
http://www.thedailyshow.com/full-epi...12-nate-silver
Old November 9, 2012, 04:36 PM
Cricket Sage

My favorite part was when the lady said, is this the math you do as a republican to make yourself happy. I literally laughed out loud for 30 second straight.