facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old October 1, 2016, 11:10 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Abu Jayed Rahi

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmasum
Its time for sarkar to go, he really needs to find his groove back in NCL, musaddek is here to stay and so does mushharaf but his batting was absolutely horrible yet better than our captain.. Wth are we gonna do with our keeper ? He cost us our last match where we lost few points .. Do we have any good substitute for mushfiq aside from nurul n liton ?
Anamul Haque Bijoy

Old October 1, 2016, 04:24 PM
Street Cricketer

Really looking forward to this series. England must be among the favourites for the next Champions Trophy and World Cup on their own soil, but it will be intriguing to see how they fare in Bangladeshi conditions and whether they can post those huge totals like they have started to regularly reach at home.

I don't think England will miss Morgan and Hales too much as the likes of Duckett and Billings are regarded extremely highly and deserve their chance (both have List A strike rates above 100). I think Root's absence will leave a bigger void and I wonder if Buttler will fancy batting at No.3 in his place.

I would have tipped Bangladesh to win if they'd had a few more matches under their belt recently, but think England will probably have just too much firepower and edge it 2-1.
Old October 1, 2016, 04:29 PM
Cricket Legend

If mustafizur was fit, definite 3 0 win... 50/50 now... Morgan hales missing blessing in disguise for England