facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Match Archive

Match Archive Relive the match-time passion (Read Only)

Old December 10, 2012, 12:04 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

I'm watching Samuel's last over. Man! You gotta love these power hitters. No body, NO BODY from BD side can hit like that. We dont have a SINGLE power hitter in the team.

No, shut up before you come to me with Zia rant. He is not a power hitter. He is a slogger. There is a huge difference.

EDIT:

Just finished watching through the game. Man, wrong batsman played through the inning. Anamul should've been NO instead of Tamim.

Last edited by Dilscoop; December 10, 2012 at 12:40 PM..

Old December 10, 2012, 01:21 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Shakib and Anamul

Apart from Rahim drop catches and idiotic captaincy, can't blame the others even Mahmudullah even though I was upset with him earlier but hey that's just emotions for you. These Bangladesh players tried and got some good pride and should lift their heads high, it was a fantastic game. West Indies are world champs and our players gave them a game. No nation in the world has big people like West Indies have and that's something which is of their advantage naturally. So apart from the culprit Rahim, the rest of the Bangladesh players played okay.
Old December 10, 2012, 01:44 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

Those that are even remotely happy with this "prideful" win, this is what the general people think of this game: https://twitter.com/AltCricket/statu...58087523807232

You shouldn't lose a T20 game by 9 wickets. It only means one thing, you didn't try to win. The only reason the score looks reasonably
"good" is because of that last over hitting from Riyad. He made his figures and score look good. Otherwise, his SR of 107 and a score of 160ish is a horrible score for a team that has 9 wickets in hands.
Old December 10, 2012, 01:56 PM
Banned

The amount of full tosses we were given, should've smacked half of them for 6.
Old December 10, 2012, 02:30 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: All Bangladeshi players

To me the faults were:
1. Massive last over by W I against Rubel.
2. Sending Riyad at #3. We have failed to utilize the pp.
3. Though all the chances were tough still Mushy failed to utilize 2 catching chances and the stamping.
Old December 10, 2012, 02:33 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Nazimuddin

The word is "stumping".
"And do not curse those who call on other than GOD, lest they blaspheme and curse GOD, out of ignorance. We have adorned the works of every group in their eyes. Ultimately, they return to their Lord, then He informs them of everything they had done." (Qur'an 6:108)
Old December 10, 2012, 02:40 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Mustafizur Rahman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sohel
The word is "stumping".
http://banglacricket.com/alochona/se...earchid=639340
Old December 10, 2012, 02:42 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: All Bangladeshi players

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sohel
The word is "stumping".
I know it very well. But as I use T9 mode frequently,error occurs.
Old December 10, 2012, 02:52 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

Best part of this game was right after 0.3 in the 2nd inn. Cute.

And there were 2 other good ones around.
Old December 10, 2012, 03:10 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Sakib , Tamim

Those who are supporting TI and Mahmud need to watch T20 tournaments like IPL, Champions League , even BPL . In a batting paradise pitch with 9 wks in hand , its BREAD & BUTTER to chase this total . Zia and Nasir could easily send those FULL TOSSES into the stand .
Old December 10, 2012, 03:21 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by WindieFan
Team that played in the t20 final!!

CHARLES
Gayle
Samuels
DWAYNE BRAVO
Pollard
Russell
RAMDIN
Sammy
RAMPAUL
Narine
BADREE

all the players in black were missing today, so what i said was a FACT, furthermore what do i need to feel "better"? WE WON EASILY TODAY!! .
Rampaul was in the squad!! Roach is better than him and hence Rampaul did not get the chance...

Badree? really
Ramdin?? The name puts shivers in our spines.... A T20 legend
Charles and Bravo??? Not sure what you are complaining about really, the guys replacing them are probably better if not equally good....

If you played without lets say "Narine" and "Gayle" your best T20 batsmen and bowler on paper than I would have understood.... We on the other hand did not play with our best T20 player "Shakib" and "Mashrafee"

So as another poster said " jao muri khao"
Old December 10, 2012, 03:25 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: MAM & MBM

We should blame thre team management not riyad.

Everyone knows that riyad takes time in gettimg set. They didnt send him at 3 in one dayers but in t20.

Mushy shoud have come in at 3 or zia.
Old December 10, 2012, 03:38 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team

Quote:
You are dangerous....
Old December 10, 2012, 04:23 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

^ Whats on that link?? Why can't I go to that link?
Old December 10, 2012, 06:20 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Mustafizur Rahman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilscoop
^ Whats on that link?? Why can't I go to that link?
It was meant to show how commonly 'stumping' is misspelled/mispronounced on this forum even by seasoned members living abroad, so there's really no reason to pounce on someone for such a small mistake. If one has a personal problem with another member it is always best to address it privately and amicably instead of puerile attempts at publicly humiliating them.
Old December 10, 2012, 07:44 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Abu Jayed Rahi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox
It was meant to show how commonly 'stumping' is misspelled/mispronounced on this forum even by seasoned members living abroad, so there's really no reason to pounce on someone for such a small mistake. If one has a personal problem with another member it is always best to address it privately and amicably instead of puerile attempts at publicly humiliating them.
wonderful post as usual
Old December 11, 2012, 12:14 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Brian Charles Lara

It was Mushy's bad wicket keeping cost us the game
Old December 11, 2012, 12:36 AM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyRoom
So who do you suggest these 4 players should've replaced in your team? Actually the scorecard says one thing unless you don't know what dominating means. The fact is you struggled against minnows and should be ashamed of yourself. You have Zimbabwe coming up so don't embarrass yourself against them as well otherwise you can forget about your goals your team has set in the longer formats. Your're just making excuses and must say they're pathetic i.e. Rampaul for Roach both are in fact good bowlers. I think you were the same person that said had Roach been playing in the test matches, Bangladesh would've got thrashed or something or some West Indian fan said that I remember. Next time beat minnows properly and comfortably in all games.
Again what on earth are you talking about? unlike bangla WE HAVE A TOP CLASS SQUAD, so we didn't need all the big guns to beat you in your own backyard so easily!! , furthermore i don't think we've got anything to be "embarrassed" about, we swept the test series and won the t20, the ODI's is a work in progress but despite not playing well through that series we still came very close to winning it, which doesn't bode well for the tigers when you go to Sri-lanka next!!!.. GOOD LUCK!! .
Old December 11, 2012, 12:40 AM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereWeGo
Rampaul was in the squad!! Roach is better than him and hence Rampaul did not get the chance...

Badree? really
Ramdin?? The name puts shivers in our spines.... A T20 legend
Charles and Bravo??? Not sure what you are complaining about really, the guys replacing them are probably better if not equally good....

If you played without lets say "Narine" and "Gayle" your best T20 batsmen and bowler on paper than I would have understood.... We on the other hand did not play with our best T20 player "Shakib" and "Mashrafee"

So as another poster said " jao muri khao"
LOL this person clearly doesn't have a CLUE about our squad!!! ,

Badree= has the best economy IN THE WORLD at T20 level

Ramdin= our best wicket keeper

Rampaul= WAS INJURED TODAY WHICH IS WHY HE DIDN'T PLAY

Bravo= top class ipl player

You can downplay them all you like, but the fact is these players WON US THE T20 WORLD CUP, so please get real.
Old December 11, 2012, 12:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Again what on earth are you talking about? unlike bangla WE HAVE A TOP CLASS SQUAD, so we didn't need all the big guns to beat you in your own backyard so easily!! , furthermore i don't think we've got anything to be "embarrassed" about, we swept the test series and won the t20, the ODI's is a work in progress but despite not playing well through that series we still came very close to winning it, which doesn't bode well for the tigers when you go to Sri-lanka next!!!.. GOOD LUCK!! .
wishing us luck? that's rich! windies playing aust next and ur odi is work in progress? u'll need more luck mate.
Old December 11, 2012, 03:56 AM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by deshprem
wishing us luck? that's rich! windies playing aust next and ur odi is work in progress? u'll need more luck mate.
The same Australia we drew the one day series with earlier this year and really should have won it? i'm not sure we'll need any luck mate!! .
Old December 11, 2012, 09:06 AM
Banned

Quote:
haha...don't lie I think its "what are you talking about?" you're giving excuses to cover up your embarrassing performances against a 'minnow' and your excuses like I've said earlier is pathetic i.e. this player didn't play, wasn't our best team blah blah blah the fact is that West Indies didn't beat minnows by an innings, lost the ODI series to minnows and one of them by a record margin 160 runs against minnows. Still having a hard time to see? Gayle who by many said that he will score a triple 100 , double 100 and many more 100s but guess what? he failed in all those matches against minnows but even if I agree with you for the sake of argument that you didn't have your best players though you did, we didn't have our best player in the ODIs or T20 but still gave a run for your money so not bad for a minnow team. Its clear though that your mind is already telling you that Bangladesh Cricket is getting better so yeah good luck on being number 1 in ODIs after all its what you have been aiming for before the start of that series but first beat teams like Bangladesh (failed) all the time and Zimbabwe then get complacent good luck
Old December 11, 2012, 09:16 AM
Administrator

Do not feed the trolls.
Old December 12, 2012, 03:11 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Imrul "The Don" Kayes

Ban the trolls instead.