facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old February 21, 2008, 05:25 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Bulbul ( past), Ash, Mash
Angry friday curse??

dear mates, I have a feeling which is letting my hopes down for the forthcoming match..so I thought to share it with you all.

if yu have noticed ..we always organise a match on friday > no idea why it is always so in the home series and the worst part is not our players dont pray or take a break during the prayer.

As a result if you go the matches in the recent pas (against india and all) u will see that the result was like nightmare.

pls share your feelings....I would like bcb to kindly note this matter as majority (all most all) of our players are muslim..this matter is already discuseed here in bc but I think The friday curse will chase us tommorrow and the result will not be better!
Old February 21, 2008, 05:35 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Nantu Ghotok

they organize the home match on Friday cuase its OFF day which will bring more crowd.

But you have a point there...
3. Rubel Hossain: Corey J A bowled; BB McCullum caught; JDS Neesham caught
Taijul Islam: T Panyangara bowled; J Nyumbu lbw; TL Chatara bowled
Taskin Ahmed: DAS Gunaratne c Soumya; Lakmal c fiz; Pradeep bowled
Old February 21, 2008, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by akabir77
they organize the home match on Friday cuase its OFF day which will bring more crowd.

But you have a point there...
It's all about money!
Though, I believe we will do fine this time as all the fans will make over it in favour of the Tigers.
Old February 21, 2008, 05:37 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: David Warner

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulbul_fan
dear mates, I have a feeling which is letting my hopes down for the forthcoming match..so I thought to share it with you all.

if yu have noticed ..we always organise a match on friday > no idea why it is always so in the home series and the worst part is not our players dont pray or take a break during the prayer.

As a result if you go the matches in the recent pas (against india and all) u will see that the result was like nightmare.

pls share your feelings....I would like bcb to kindly note this matter as majority (all most all) of our players are muslim..this matter is already discuseed here in bc but I think The friday curse will chase us tommorrow and the result will not be better!

Kushonksker.......
Old February 21, 2008, 05:39 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: TI/Dwayne Bravo/Afridi

maybe but like akabir said it's all about attracting the crowd if they want to do serious buisiness. but i'm sure there's a prayer room for the players.

but yeah about the match i've got a feeing it will be erm...interesting so i wont bother.

Mrs Mahmudullah Riyad
Old February 21, 2008, 05:49 PM

Quote:
will chase us tommorrow and the result will not be better!
How did you come to know that?
And, how do you know it's a curse? Did Allah told you that?!. Please, do NOT play with religion and believes. Thanks kindly.

Last edited by kalpurush; February 21, 2008 at 05:55 PM..
Old February 21, 2008, 05:56 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
I bet most of them do not pary while they are not playing cricket. Just do a survey to see how many of them get up for Fazr parayer. How about Magrib and Esha? I bet the lucky ones may be playing a different kind of cricket and others may be playing pocket billiard.

There is no rule against parying during lunch and tea breaks for Johr and Asr, respectively. Many of the Pakisatni players do that. Some of them evan fast.

The fact of the matter is that there is plenty of opportunity if they want ot pray. Also, they mast be aware of a Kaza also.

Last edited by LateCut; February 21, 2008 at 06:02 PM..
Old February 21, 2008, 06:03 PM
BanglaCricket Staff
BC Design Team

Favorite Player: Shahriar Biddyut

Quote:
Originally Posted by LateCut
Just do a survey to see how many of them get up for Fazr parayer. How about Magrib and Esha? I bet the lucky pnes are playing a different kind of cricket and others may be playing pocket billiard.
And how do you come to such conclusions that are strong enough for you to bet on them ? Some rather ignorant and negative attitudes towards our national players are evident here without any factual backup.
Old February 21, 2008, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LateCut
There is no rule against parying during lunch and tea breaks for Johr and Asr, respectively. Many of the Pakisatni players do that. Some of them evan fast.

The fact of the matter is that there is plenty of opportunity if they want ot pray. Also, they mast be aware of a Kaza also.
Spot on.
Old February 21, 2008, 05:57 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Abu Jayed Rahi

if Bangladeshi players were true muslims, why friday prayer, they would have prayed every single day from Fajr to Isha...
Old February 21, 2008, 06:00 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Abu Jayed Rahi

such curses on the bangladeshi team exist because most of the supportive fans are morally corrupt to begin with, i cannot explain this issue over the net, but on person INSHALLAH, i can. it is all about guilty conscience, INSHALLAH, players shall be free of that conscience...
Old February 22, 2008, 07:47 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by rifat
such curses on the bangladeshi team exist because most of the supportive fans are morally corrupt to begin with, i cannot explain this issue over the net, but on person INSHALLAH, i can. it is all about guilty conscience, INSHALLAH, players shall be free of that conscience...

I agree, if you usually do something every week and for some reason you don't do it once, you feel like something is missing, and you keep thinking about it. This could play big part mentally.
Old February 21, 2008, 07:37 PM
Cricket Sage

ki friday te jummar namaz porlei ki sob hoia jai..ar baki sob char waqt namazer ki hoibo...
Old February 22, 2008, 04:34 AM
ODI Cricketer

ok I agree. But what happened those which do not start on friday. We still taste innings defeat