facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old March 11, 2012, 11:29 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Tamim, Sakib, Hashim Amla
Angry I am sorry but I have to create this thread. Message to BCB!

How many times we have to tell BCB that we need a batting and a bowling coach. Why after so many b. outs bangladeshi batsmen looked dumbstruck? Because, Pakistan produced such bowlers like Hafeez and Gul specially because they had Oakar Unis. If not, we have won the match. BCB is not short in cash for the bangladesh national team. They got good head coach, bravo, but where is specialty of batting and bowling coach. I beg, I beg, I beg to BCB please get bowling and batting coach beside the head coach. This match was lost because of Mashrafe and Shafiul. And I don't know which dum* sent Razzak before Mash.....I feel like crying...........................................

Old March 11, 2012, 11:35 AM
Cricket Legend

Understand your frustration. But we have a bowling coach. Stuart Law should be an expert batting coach. But no matter how many coaches you get it wont make a difference. Our guys are not used to situations like this. Gul and Ajmal has seen these situations many times. Our guys havent. I guess as we have more editions of BPL our guys will get better used to such pressure cooker situations
Old March 11, 2012, 11:55 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Saudi Capital

Mash and Razzak hadn't tried those big hits, the game was ours. Wasn't to be..
Old March 11, 2012, 12:00 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Nantu Ghotok

batting coach dea ki hobey? prithibir kono coach dea kam hobey na. bd player ra (choto ra) money korey 30 is enough r boro ra money korey 50 is enough...
3. Rubel Hossain: Corey J A bowled; BB McCullum caught; JDS Neesham caught
Taijul Islam: T Panyangara bowled; J Nyumbu lbw; TL Chatara bowled
Taskin Ahmed: DAS Gunaratne c Soumya; Lakmal c fiz; Pradeep bowled
Old March 11, 2012, 12:02 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: TIGERS !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purbasha T
Mash and Razzak hadn't tried those big hits, the game was ours. Wasn't to be..
Exactly, Mash and Raz after playing soo many games couldn't believe that they didn't bother to show any responsibility
Old March 11, 2012, 12:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaan
Exactly, Mash and Raz after playing soo many games couldn't believe that they didn't bother to show any responsibility
True. I think our overall batting was good except last few overs. After playing 100+ matches each mash & razzak should've known what to do in that situation. Batting coach need not teach them that. To me it looked like they took it too easy. They were probably thinking win was just few shots away.
Old March 11, 2012, 12:16 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Rafiq and Tendulkar

Jalao Jalao aagun jalao...aamra keno aaj harlam?
Old March 11, 2012, 12:21 PM
Cricket Legend

Mashrafee seems to lack in confidence with the bat atm
Old March 11, 2012, 12:26 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: every quality cricketer

If it was the fault of nazim, shak, nasir or tamim, we could blame the coach

but when its the fault of our bowlers what is it to be done. Prof. top and middle order batting followed by so-called good lower order batsman
Old March 11, 2012, 12:32 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Performing Tigers

Quote:
Originally Posted by akabir77
batting coach dea ki hobey? prithibir kono coach dea kam hobey na. bd player ra (choto ra) money korey 30 is enough r boro ra money korey 50 is enough...
ashol problem to oikhanei...olpo tei satisfied...

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstlane
True. I think our overall batting was good except last few overs. After playing 100+ matches each mash & razzak should've known what to do in that situation. Batting coach need not teach them that. To me it looked like they took it too easy. They were probably thinking win was just few shots away.
etai to kotha je amra keno shikhi na. Ajke je vhul Razzak/Mash korlo batting-e, kalkeo eki vhul korbe and ebhabei chole ashche and choltr thakbe.
---------------
ish ei bd team member jodhi amader bc member ther shate adda korto ashraful-er restaurant-e, tahole amra ei vhul gulo dhoraye dite partam...amar mote ether ke basic math exercise korano uchit such as 1 balll = 1 run + value your wicket >>>>> is much better than 1 ball = incomplete 4 or 6 run + getting out
Old March 11, 2012, 01:15 PM
Banned

I dont wanna blame any of the coaches. There is nothing they can do when 2 of your seniormost plays like idiots in an important match

I mean if we could have won this match, you never know we could have gotten into the finals and that itself wouldve been a great achievement.
Old March 11, 2012, 04:50 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
This saddens me. Carry the burden...more than you can. Then we will see how good BD is.
Old March 12, 2012, 06:42 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Ash,Tamim, Rahim,Sakib

How long BD team does not show a fighting spirit to the end, they cannot win matches. Look at Australia and SL, they show this spirit and mentalty and they win matches, even when posting a low total.
Old March 12, 2012, 08:18 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Nantu Ghotok

I think no matter what we need shujon or sallaudin in the team. these guys knows how our players think. I can guarantee that no coach told these 100+ exp players anything before they went out to bat. where as they need constant reminder what they suppose to do. if shujon or sallauddin was there they would have told razzak or mash to hold off the over, don't go for shots etc and one of them would have listen. i had no issue if we had lost the game while they tried to block and got out. but I can't take this that after 10 years our tail end-ers don't know the basic like the para cricketers does... I mean how difficult was it to block the spinners last ball of his quota when we had established batsman on the other end and we needed a run per ball... I can't still comprehend this... I have played countless para game and we had to face similar kind of situation and I know how big brothers would tell us what to do... just block and give the strike to the big brothers... how the hell no one told these idiots that... or they thought they will make a 6, win the game and win loitta's love???
3. Rubel Hossain: Corey J A bowled; BB McCullum caught; JDS Neesham caught
Taijul Islam: T Panyangara bowled; J Nyumbu lbw; TL Chatara bowled
Taskin Ahmed: DAS Gunaratne c Soumya; Lakmal c fiz; Pradeep bowled
Old March 12, 2012, 08:58 AM
Banned

Quote:
I think no matter what we need shujon or sallaudin in the team. these guys knows how our players think. I can guarantee that no coach told these 100+ exp players anything before they went out to bat. where as they need constant reminder what they suppose to do. if shujon or sallauddin was there they would have told razzak or mash to hold off the over, don't go for shots etc and one of them would have listen. i had no issue if we had lost the game while they tried to block and got out. but I can't take this that after 10 years our tail end-ers don't know the basic like the para cricketers does... I mean how difficult was it to block the spinners last ball of his quota when we had established batsman on the other end and we needed a run per ball... I can't still comprehend this... I have played countless para game and we had to face similar kind of situation and I know how big brothers would tell us what to do... just block and give the strike to the big brothers... how the hell no one told these idiots that... or they thought they will make a 6, win the game and win loitta's love???
I think sakib should have stood up to them to not go for the big hits. But the batsman themselves are to be blamed, dont think any coach can do anything about your players brainfarting in a midde of an important match
Old March 12, 2012, 09:29 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: tamim,shafiul,mushy

the top order did fin. i really just have no clue what mash and raz were smoking! how can u not score 30runs? it's not like the RRR was very high or sth