facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old July 15, 2013, 08:04 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: James Bond

Quote:
Celebrating 32 years of god's wrath (AIDS) being unleashed on them homos, are we?

Old July 15, 2013, 08:30 PM
Cricket Savant

Lol took me a while to get it goru. At first I thought probably a recent news or something. Sheesh this is from the days of dinosaurs dug to prove a point.
Old July 15, 2013, 09:06 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib, Amla

What Rifat posted seems dated, however, I remember reading something couple of years back which is even scarier. Didn't take long to dig it up...Check this out
Quote:
CHICAGO | Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:16pm EDT
(Reuters) - Nearly one in five gay and bisexual men in 21 major U.S. cities are infected with HIV, and nearly half of them do not know it, U.S. health officials said on Thursday.

Last edited by zman; July 27, 2013 at 02:01 AM.. Reason: added quote
Old July 16, 2013, 01:32 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shubho
Just because our society is conservative, doesn't mean we should remain that way. It's not a badge of honour, you know. We should strive to do what is right rather than what is tradition.
So does homosexuality fall under something that is "right" ?
Old July 16, 2013, 03:59 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Imrul "The Don" Kayes

I have to tell everyone something... i have come out of the closet to say this... but i am gay.

Na na bhai bhul bujlen. Gay mane happy. Ami aske onik kushi.
Old July 16, 2013, 09:03 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banglatiger84
So does homosexuality fall under something that is "right" ?
I think you might be confused. The "right" thing to do is not to discriminate based on sexual orientation.
Old July 24, 2013, 06:52 PM
Cricket Guru

I thought this would be the most appropriate thread to post this news.

Quote:
A woman has married another woman, for the first time, creating a same-sex marriage case in Bangladesh.

Sanjida, 21, and Shrabonti Roy, 16 married each other in a ceremony at a house of Mohammadpur in the city on Monday night.

http://businessnews24bd.com/first-sa...in-bangladesh/
Old July 24, 2013, 09:29 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

i think in bd it is illegal to get married under age of 18. hardly a case. 21 year old belong in jail.. father should win... though sometimes 16 year old can be emancipated. still if its a decent father/family, the child belongs with the family....for another 2 years atleast....

i dont know how this became a news...
Old July 25, 2013, 01:38 PM
Cricket Savant

iMGAY.....
Old July 26, 2013, 10:36 PM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by al Furqaan
maybe. but here is the problem i have with this explanation.

MANY gay men have had been married to women, had relations with them and had children. two examlples of the top of my head are oscar wilde and john wayne gacy (gacy claimed bisexual tho).

so it is factual that many, if not all, gay men can indeed become aroused enough to mate with females. in fact most men probably can. which means that they are NOT disgusted by female genitalia. and hetero men are not repulsed by male genatalia. i have no problems with mine. the are repulsed by the thought of doing it with another guy. something which does not happen for many, if not all, gays.

but there are zero hetersexuals who could do the same thing with men. at least not without first vomitting all over their "mate" first. and even then not.
This is so dumb. Male prisoners with long prison sentences often resort to intercourse with other male prisoners. That does not mean they are gay; it means a hetrosexual man often resorts to sexual practices that they wouldn't normally have to resort to when not incarcerated. Same applies to women.

Sexuality is a much more fluid concept than most people give it credit for.
Old July 26, 2013, 10:39 PM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blah
Assumptions: Natural selection process is perfect, hence if nature meant to do it x way, thats how it should be.

Misconceptions: Thats not how evolution works, natural selection is NOT perfect.

There are plenty asexual species. Farther proving the point that evolution or natural selection process does not discriminate for male or female gender.

However, Humans do reproduce through sexual relationship with a male and female, but that does not mean natural selection will not and can not create human beings who are attracted to same sex only. As a matter of fact homosexual behavior has been documented in about 1500 non-human species.

You don't need society's sign of approval to breathe air, do you? Homosexuality is just like that, a gay or a lesbian person is naturally predisposed to be attracted to the same gender. They don't need society's sign of approval to be what they are, but they do need society to stop them from living the way they want to.

As someone already pointed out, thats a very short-sighted and naive way to view the world in term's of society's approval. Society also didn't approve people of color, or certain religion, or people from certain culture or ethnicity or the right to vote, work, wear certain clothes for female gender.

As someone famously said, “Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.” ― George Carlin

Yet, prostitution continues to be legal in most of the world, including Bangladesh...
Perfectly put couldnt have said it better myself.