facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old July 5, 2003, 06:36 PM
First Class Cricketer

Default COUNTDOWN

31 days to ONE WIN.

At Darwin
As predicted by .............

(I already told some players they MUST WIN. And ......some of them nodded their head, communicating a positive message in a typical Bangladeshi style, meaning "we will make it happen")

Only 31 days to 6 August 2003.

Old July 6, 2003, 09:56 AM
Club Cricketer

Default Doorbin, STOP THIS

Bangladesh are not going to win the 3rd ODI in Darwin as u think. There is a lot of difference in standard between BD and Aus. I think u are expecting too much too soon from Whatmore. Whatmore has just come in and u have started expecting miracles from him too soon.

Also, no doubt Aus take it a bit lightly after winning a series, and have a knack of losing the last match in a series and with BD, they tend to give their best performance in the last match they play. so, if the 2 teams had a small difference in standard, Bd would have won, but everyone knows the difference in standard of the 2 teams. Aus are the best team in the world and BD are the worst test team and the 13th best ODI team, so after Aus win the ODIs 2-0, they would take the 3rd ODI a bit lightly and BD would be trying to give it their best, but this difference of standard would come in and BD would give Aus a scare but will not win.

BD would lose that 3rd ODI by around 50 runs/ 4 wickets or so.

Also, Doorbin, in the Aus$100 competition, u have entered that BD will win the 3rd ODI, its IMPOSSIBLE and BD wont win it. I am a realistic guy and have said that BD would lose it by 4 wickets as i saw all of these factors.

The win for which the players nodded their head was for the win against CBCA. The players in every match have to believe that they can win and should go for it. If they do it, only then they can give Aus a fight. However, BD wont beat Aus and it wont happen for atleast 5 more years.

Doorbin, stop posting this thing and forget about it.
Old July 6, 2003, 09:12 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Michael Slater

AMIT SHUT UP!!! LET A GUY HAVE HIS FANTASIES.....I'VE BEEN TRYING NOT TO HAVE A GO AT YOU BUT.....YOU ARE NOT REALISTIC.......INDIA WILL NOT BEAT AUSTRALIA AT ALL LET ALONE 4-0 THEY WILL NOT WIN THE VB SERIES......SRINATH IS NOT BETTER THAN McGRATH.......LAXMAN IS NOT BETTER THAN WAUGH......NOW STOP IT AND STOP HAVING A GO AT DOORBIN
Old July 6, 2003, 10:15 PM
BanglaCricket Staff

Amit let Doorbin bhai predict this one. If you can say that India will win 4-0 against Aus then he has the right to say BD will win da last one day match. There is no harm, everyone can have their own opinions. You don't have to ask them to stop it. You can't change the way one thinks. Were we able to change ur opinion on India being the best team? No na then....

Anywayz Dorrbin bhai it will be my sweetest moment if ur prediction comes true. Good luck BD.