facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old April 9, 2014, 02:11 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Umpires!

Well done Navo! Some of the stats here are truly eye opener. Only if we had some skillful people around our national and age group teams. I am pretty sure our computer analysts will never able to come up with such stats. They have a laptop alright but I am not sure if they can actually get much value out of it other than videotaping players at practice and watch YouTube clips. We need smart intelligent sharp computer scientist as our computer analyst...
Old April 9, 2014, 02:47 PM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: shak,gazi,mush

First of all, I really think that this thread should be in another section of this forum. But as far as stylish 6 hitters are concerned, I do have a few on my mind:
1=> Brian Lara - The high backlift and swift tranfer of energy is a joy to watch. I saw him battering Robin Peterson in a test match, taking 28 off a single over. All of his strokes were a delight to the eyes.

2=> Virat Batting in ODIs. I will not explain his temperment and execution. We all know what he can do.

3=> Umer Akmal, my Favorite Pakistani player and the most talented youngster in the cricket, second only to Kohli. His six hitting ability is sweet to watch.

4=> Ross Taylor. Those slog sweeps of his.

5=> Darren Sammy. His six hitting is not stylish. He is unorthox as Chanderpaul is to batting stance. But 90% of his sixes hit the sightscreens. Proving to be a Abdul Razzaq in modern day cricket.

I'll probably continue this when this thread is in the international section. Sorry moderators, my content does not feature any thing concerning Banglacricket. Please do not ban me.
Old April 9, 2014, 05:13 PM
First Class Cricketer

Boggles the mind why if a thread asks a question in Banglacricket section, everyone mentions international players.
If someone asks you, who is your favourite Bangla film actor ? You don't say Avishek!